In my first year of university

>in my first year of university
>doing a type of philosophy degree
>class size is less than 15 for my degree specific courses
>everyone knows everyones name
>we know each others political opinions when it comes to major topics like Brexit or Trump
>Brexit happens
>everyone expresses sadness
>that one guy with glasses, supermarket jeans, and who rarely talks was the only person happy about Brexit
>he loudly talked about "sovereignty" (the loudest he had talked all year, you could barely hear him most of the time)
>he says he likes Trump and we (the 6 other guys in the class and 9 girls, including me) look at each other wondering how the heck somebody could publicly support racism
>do more research to see who could possibly support Trump outside of the American South
>find this place

All I will say is... us girls really can spot Trump supporters in real life when we see them! Theyre just usually the creepy quiet ones sitting in the corner...

t. roleplayer

this post brings nothing of value, sage and ignore

This is some poor b8, Muhammad.

Sage

Stop making bait threads, you filthy imbecile

Nice pasta

>guaranteed replies

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

MAGA post tits or get the fuck out!

>Imma girl
>Drunpf is Hitler!

tits and gtfo, whore

holy fuck my sides are in orbit

>All I will say is... us girls really can spot Trump supporters in real life when we see them! Theyre just usually the creepy quiet ones sitting in the corner...

I'm basement warrior, I'm the creepy one, I don't fucking care, we are monster you created and our minds are full of scorpions, you shall embrace hell.

>I just found this place and I know how to greentext already
>my image contains stereotypical normal women reinforcing the meme I'm trying to pass that all you BIGOTS are racyiss
Yeah right
Shit quality bait

I have seen this exact same post written by OP before. Is it a bot or something?

Tits or gtfo

Actually Philosophy courses have the lowest number of girls enrolled out of all the humanities.

so you just came here to take a shit on this site?
Sage hide

>I support Hillary and feminism yay
Now go down on your knees and suck it

sageeeeeee

ok faggot

>I'm a girl
>trump is a racist
>trump supporters are all socially awkward rejects
>I just found Sup Forums

Come on nigger

Leave shit posting to the aussies m8. Awful effort.

Fuck off, Faggot.

this didn't happen did it, lad.
sage

oh yes, girls spot me alright ;)

So wait, are you fully post-transition or still in the process. You kinda lost me there.

we are on the brink of the beta uprising

tragic that it will be the basement dwellers that save western civilization (and probably the world) from ruin

Very wise words. Thanks for sharing, female user.

>Italy

>Trump supporters are quiet, think a lot and are not obnoxiously loud and overbearing

Is basically what you said, you filthy neckbeard. Can't even bait correctly

LOL. As if the kind of girl you're LARPing as would be capable of actually writing anything longer than two or three sentences.

Nice role-playing, now go back to r9k.

Wait I don't understand, supernarkets in Australia are a collection of different shops. Some of these shops are clothing stores some of which sell jeans. These stores can be cheap or expensive.

My question to is this. If you don't buy your jeans at a supermarket where do you buy them? Are there simple stores that are purely clothing or do only order them online in the UK?

Do supermarkets mean something else where you're from?

Nothing you're saying makes any sense.

"""""""""girl"""""""""

TITS OR GTFO

>I'm a girl teehee

No girls on the internet. 0/8 m8

First year ppe?

or are you a pleb?

As if a stella larp would know how to green text. Holy fuck bong go kill yourself.

>OP, pic related
>philosophy degree
>''female''

>SJW spotted

Copypasta

>tfw studied philosophy
>tfw I was that quiet poor kid
>tfw naziboo

>supermarket jeans
>ugh like oh my God Stacy he was seriously wearing SUPERMARKET JEANS like LMAO for real???
Opinion discarded

meanwhile real women vote Donald Trump

Oh man, supermarket jeans???? WTF I hate trump now.

>writing about yourself in third person from the perspective of a woman
And the award for cuckiest thread goes too....

You claim to have just come across pol but you greentext like you've done it before

sage

>creepy

Dropped.

Why do you hate your own people and country?

poor ass-bait

>class size less than 15
>he says he likes trump and we(the 6 other guys in the class and 9 girls, including me)
>1+6+9us girls

oh, okay

Haha us girls, amirite sisters?

nice blogpost, i liked it!

i hope you choke on your latte macchiato, cunt!

so true, let's not waste hours tomorrow and vote from home guys!
votehillaryonline.com

>philosophy degree

So i want a big cheeseburger and a little diet coke please

lol

Ad Hom

Okay philosopher girl with designer jeans, what is wrong with nationalism?

>Pic related me

>Italy

That is so ugly, bad haircut, stupid glasses, and scowl don't mask it. small eyes, huge potato face, already jowls at the same time still having contoured cheeks means that's not even the final form, when it puts on weight it's going to go nova fat face.

Guys can spot a girl who is a Hillary supporter quite easily too, and they're usually the ones that can't or don't read, believe women should be handed more than equal opportunity, and operate under the impression that all men are rapists. I'm not going to use labels because they don't fit. Those are just the characteristics of the dumb, deaf, and blind Hillary supporters. You'll never make it this far into my argument to understand, but you are cattle headed for slaughter. Brexit is not the same as voting for Trump. You are comparing the severance of political ties with your union for the purpose of stopping immigration to our union electing a President that has a platform to stop immigration. These two are fundamentally different things.

tl;dr: you're a fugly retard.

don't you realize this is all satire?

You have the worst sense of humor, jeeze

>us girls
>Anglo poster
hahahahah

Ban rp threads

Every forum I ever used from 1989 to today banned rp threads outside of rp forums

Why don't we ever do that

Nah. I'm in a fraternity and have an internship next semester at the #1 big audit firm. I'm outspoken about the Jews and my ideas. I'm not quiet at all.

ima steal that shitpost pic, my shitalian friend

many thanks

>Ivory coast

>can do enough research to find Sup Forums based on one guy's support of Trump
>can't see through the news media's utterly transparent trumpophobia narrative

Fuck you dumb cunt troll poster. Go die.

how about writing a new pasta from time to time you boring limey cunt