Guys, Floridafag here...

Guys, Floridafag here. I have a contact who's close to the Trump camp and internal polling suggests Trump has FLorida in the bag.

If any fellow Floridabros were thinking of voting tomorrow, in all honesty you won't need to, as the margin is yuuuuge! Relax bros, we got this. Stay home and be comfy on Sup Forums with the rest of us.

Good try Ben Fischbein
Sage

>Florida
>That flag
CTR is collapsing

Wow CTR, you were almost able to conceal who you were until the very end of the post. Good job you're improving.

Happened to me with http proxies. No, they weren't transparent.

Noice

i love how australians have become the new leafs

country wide ban when

Fuck that. Every vote Trump gets is a fuck you to the media, the establishment, SWJs and globalIsts.

>Trump internal polling projects that hes winning

rly meks u fink

That's a great idea! I'm from Florida too, and that's what I heard! Would there happen to be any other states that folks don't need to vote Trump? Perhaps all of them?

Go suicide yourself by shooting yourself in the head from the back 2 times.

GO VOTE AMERIFAGS FOR THE FATE OF THE USA AND WORLD, GET YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, SACRIFICE RELATIONSHIPS IF IT MEANS GETTING 1 MORE VOTE FOR TRUMP AND 1 LESS FOR CLINTON

Damp mattresses in the Hillary campaign

I haven't seen this in a while.

My entire family went in together to vote early, all Trump, it was beautiful senpai

Get fucked CTR. Kek will save us all ! PRAISE KEK !

REVOLT BRETHREN! STORM THE BALLOTS AND VOTE TRUMP! IT IS IN OUR HANDS NOW!

I am also having the feeling that we got this.
I feel like just memeing for the rest of the day and
helping to attract the luck in our favor!

>If any fellow Floridabros were thinking of voting tomorrow, in all honesty you won't need to, as the margin is yuuuuge! Relax bros, we got this. Stay home and be comfy on Sup Forums with the rest of us.
t. CTR

kek Sup Forums invented that meme

Voted early in the nigger liberal cess pool of Tallahassee for Emperor Trump and legal weed.

>florida
>australian flag
>this fucking nigger

Nice try, CTR