Looks like PA will stay blue

In case you guys havent heard, all last week the whole of then City of Philly's transportation went on strike.

This strike would have neutered the actual number of votes available

6abc.com/traffic/septa-strike-ends;-service-to-be-restored-in-phases-today/1577465/

Philly should be running again tomorrow. and with all the anti trump propoganda looks like PA is lost. I pray I'm wrong and will still vote Trump if it's the mast thing i do.

M.A.G.A

Fuck.

Maybe they could have a mini strike on tuesday?

public transportation is for poor people, and poor people vote democrat. More importantly Philly was the only part of PA that was going to vote blue.

this is good for Trump.

disregard that post I suck cocks

Keeping this bumped so PA-fags will see

red is the easiest path
tossup is where Trump can also win

Wont make s difference. No black runner means they wont bother getting up in the morning.

Maybe if we're lucky people will still think septa is on strike. I know a lot of my friends living in the suburbs that used the suburban line had like no one on their busses because people thought the strike was all of septa.

Fuck it, I'm shilling for hill

PA doesn't have early voting. Its Tuesday or bust there.
But the disruption might make people less likely to go out to vote (ie. didn't get to see my mum/missed a day from work etc.)
Might result in a demographic shift

We know, leaf. We always knew.

>Virginia grey
hahahahahahahahahahaha no

So the union wanted a massive pay increase and fabricated election troubles to get it? What a surprise.

The Path To Victory

Polling locations are normally close to where you live. The only reason to need public transportation to vote is... if you are voting at the wrong polling location?

Yeah, this time they're going to have a lot of trouble stuffing the ballot box. They're trying to force them to show up tomorrow. Democrats in power are trying to BUST A UNION STRIKE for political reasons.

PA in 2012:
>Romney lost by 310,000
5.7 million votes cast, 12.7 million population
>PA is 77% White only (non-hispanic)

If we lose, we have NOBODY to blame but ourselves. Go to the fucking polls.

If you're white you can't be poor, that means whites vote Trump.

Oh fuck, they ended it like an hour ago. I hope they got all the filthy shekels they were asking for.

AYE CAPTAIN

voting like a motherfucker tomorrow at 7 on the dot.

STOP WITH THIS DEMORALIZING BULLSHIT AND GET IN 'ERE

REEEE
GIVE ME THOSE TITTIES