twitter.com/AnonBabble

Negros sure do

>

NO

No.

lol

yes
it is a very nice place

No, but I don't think I've liked any French president.

if only he could be as based as PRESIDENT
he is a filthy traitor

He looks eerily similar to Penn Jillette, I think.

No

Do you guys remember when "somebody" funded a revolution in Ukraine, because "nobody" allegedly liked their president?

Well this guy in the OP, has a 5% approval rating, which I'm pretty sure is lower than the guy's who was running Ukraine, so where the fuck is the civil war for "democracy" may I ask?

Frenchcucks you really have to quit NATO and fucking beg Russia to protect you from bombings, because if you ever wake up and decide to remove the niggers and other such trash, you WILL get bombed by NATO the next day.

He's a stupid French faggot (just like your whole country).

So no.

i will like him postmortem. (his death, not mine)

PLAYED COLLEGE BALL, YA KNOW

Seriously this guy is just a joke.
And not even a funny one like Trump.

You can't really blame Hollande for being what he's doing. All the french policies are dictated by the European Commission.

The fault only goes on the french people that are incapable of electing a anti-eu president

never been in the Netherlands

Hes always got a face like a slapped arse

>be French
>elect a guy who's named after another country as president

TAX THE RICH 75%, PROMOTION OF NEGRO CULTURE NOW!

We have an excellent trainservice to the east.

silly question.

That faggot is pro EU and thus an enemy of the danish state. Would gladly execute him.

his face, his ass, what's the difference?

both have shit flying out of them...

>Europe
>Democracy

Pick one

You guys do know who runs the (((EU commission))) and who decided to replace Chiraq with Sarkozy (a literal US agent) don't you?

I'm telling you boys, you have to quit NATO and cut all ties with America.

no

He's got a good meme potential

Francois "You little people need to accept terrorism" Hollande

great plan but how you'll put it in motion?

LOW ENERGY

I wish. The only party that stands for a Frexit did 1% in the previous elections though.

Soyez un peu plus charlie et vivre ensemble mes amis

i was going to meme about him being designed "state man of the year", but then i clicked on the foundation who gave him the title

of course you wouldn't, fucking rosbeef.

>where the fuck is the civil war for "democracy" may I ask?

French people are indoctrinated through public school that democracy is always great and everybody is happily voting for their favourite candidates

It goes through for at least 95% of children because children are easily shaped to think what you want them to think

Fortunately there are a few people, mostly religious catholics, that send their children to private schools

Even the few, almost outcast people that want to vote for Front National (Protip: FN is no longer an actual far-right party since Marine took over) would get bullied for BEING RAYCISS BIGOTS

Remember, Democracy is about electing the guy that supports MY point of view, and if people start voting for other points of view it's not democracy anymore and we need to all vote for the left (the left are the good guys right???)

The muslims don't even care about Democracy, I grew up in a town that has an overwhelming arab community, but our mayor was far-right because these dumb sand people weren't even able to vote find a candidate for shariah law and vote for him

Once arabs realize they can vote for themselves we're done for

See the shitskin mayor of London that has deployed a twitter brigade against "hate speech" (read: Islamophobia)

In a matter of years we won't even be able to be against Islam, we'll be punished for even having the opinion that Islam is bad.

We're looking upon the true face of the downfall of the white man, and we know that our end comes soon.

>His Excellency François Hollande

Kek, I'm pretty sure not even his own cook or dishwasher call him "Excellency"

Aren't they called action France or something? Some chick called pen runs it?

What you need a guide on how to have a "color revolution" or what?

NATO's been doing them for decades, come on.

LIBERBÉ, ÉGALIBÉ, FRABERNIBÉ :DDD

shaky manu has had his amphetamine shortage solved asap

there is NOTHING about nueurope that i like...

Enough with your depressed bullshit.

First of all, you have home advantage.

Second of all, mudshits and their kind of trash WILLINGLY decided to move into ghettos, uncle Adolf couldn't have dreamed of more abiding subhumans.

Third of all, one white man is worth 20 niggers so stop fucking crying and prepare for civil war.

For the moment, the only party that stands for a Frexit (and also to get out of Euro & NATO) is still doing some minor scores.

They don't call for actions because the Frenchies still believe to the "another europe" meme and don't want to get out of EU.
Ofc, another europe isn't possible
youtube.com/watch?v=qOjbhpBuOZE

Le Pen is pro-Europe. She only wants to "change the treaties", which is an inconvieveble bullshit.

The EU truly died for me when we lost Eurovision to Ukraine. I'll never forgive them.

An ULR shill, on Sup Forums ?

Got lost buddy ?

>president/prime minister/man in charge of FRANCE
>called HOLLAND
kek ye ok france whatever u say
this is why the rest of europe is laughing at you

> a muslim mayor in the capital

>Unelected head of state
>70%+ approval rating

>Elected head of state
>5% approval rating

Good job, republicucks!

>Well this guy in the OP, has a 5% approval rating, which I'm pretty sure is lower than the guy's who was running Ukraine, so where the fuck is the civil war for "democracy" may I ask?
Because unlike in Austria, Hollande was elected in a fair election.
He's shit and the he'll be gone in a few months.

if there could be a personification of the concept of Nothingness, that would be Holande

You mean unlike Austria, you're fucking afraid of voting against the status quo like the little bitch that you are.

> gone in a few months

After years of continuing the fuck-up that is modern day France and doing nothing to solve it. Noice

I'm gonna laugh my balls off once Sarkozy crawls his way back into presidency, after all of your media dub him as the "better than the alternative" and he wins in another one of your "fair elections".

Nah I hate the Dutch.

The trilogy of Cuckoldry (French edition), fellow Össi

pls dont

Damn you're right.

I'll write your name in my postal vote.

Sorry my dude
It's even a bit sad because you can tell that that man just wants out of the whole "ruling an entire country" deal. He just wants to go home and cry himself to sleep

no
what a stupid question...

No.

He is in his last year, noone will make a civil war based on low approval ratings.

>you WILL get bombed by NATO the next day

If we fall in a civil war it will be 1848 all over again Adolf, if the americans are dumb enough to bomb France there will be massive population movements and Italy, Germany, Belgium and Netherlands will explode under it, migrant crisis would be a fucking joke compared to an Exodus from big cities in the north and south east.
Now you have a proxy war between the US and Russia too.

By the way if the movement is backed by the army don't expect americans to set a foot on the ground, the risk of nuclear accident is far too great for that.

The maximum involvment of NATO you could during the crisis are special forces sent in highly sensitive places (like nuclear centrals and silos) if the army disband, but it is highly unlikely.

Who the fuck cares about that little rat, you're gonna have a civil war because of very obvious ethnic tensions.

Do you need a fucking reminder that a mudshit decided to run over your countrymen in a truck on the fucking independence day?

He looks pathetic and cowardly.

nope

He's french

And what do you look like, Bilel? A falaffel salesman?

I know but he has beadier eyes than the bead master himself.

And he's a fat manlet