Brit/pol/ - Daily Politics edition

>Daily Politics
bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbctwo

>Theresa May vows to relax visa system if India takes back 'tens of thousands' of overstayers
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/07/india-tells-theresa-may-to-grant-more-student-visas-as-part-of-t/

>Government to respond to High Court Brexit ruling (15:30)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37890199

>Judges could need democratic controls, says Suzanne Evans
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37894729

>Farage to lead 100,000-strong march on Supreme Court on day of historic Brexit court hearing
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/nigel-farage-to-lead-100000-strong-march-on-supreme-court-on-day/

>PM could call general election if Parliament votes down start of Brexit talks, warns Jeremy Hunt
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/theresa-may-could-call-general-election-if-parliament-vote-down/

>Albanian ‘child migrant’ surge raises fears for foster families and schools
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/07/albanian-child-migrant-surge-fears/

>Farage compares Hillary Clinton to drug dealers in UK for using 13 separate mobile phones
ibtimes.co.uk/farage-compares-hillary-clinton-drug-dealers-uk-using-13-separate-mobile-phones-1590159

>What time are the US election results in the UK and what is the timetable for the night?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/what-time-are-the-us-election-results-in-the-uk-and-what-is-the/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/07/brexit-cps-considers-complaint-that-leave-campaigns-misled-voters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

f

Hello.

N I G E
T R U M P
I N D I A

Daily reminder:

POLES are BASED.

MOGG!

nah, we want more pakis please

>Farage to lead 100,000-strong march on Supreme Court on day of historic Brexit court hearing
who's betting only 10 Brit/pol/ autists go.

no they are just as bad as pakis gas them all

Whatcha want lads?

They need to go make Poland great again and stop coming here to fuck up my Amazon orders because they can't speak English.

wtf i love immigrants now

Word. No Pakis here.

China and India being talked about on the daily politics. Time to discuss the real question: Do you prefer your local Chinese or Indian take away?
Its my chinese for me. The lotus house chicken balls are to die for.

Gingerbread man please.

I want you.

Do they have the christmas biscuits out yet?

Chinese takeaway > Indian takeaway

Chinese, Indian is too expensive. Crab soup, beef in black bean, fried dumpling's and sesame prawn toast. Yes please user, go get me some!

Chinese.

You to go to Wenzel's instead

I don't know lad, not been in for a while.

WE WANT MOGGY

Eh, more people turned up for the battle of the themes, might be interesting.

t. Lucas Januszewski

>Not eating a Tottenham cake
plebs

24th for lucy

We are the new Jews, we make a 300-400% profit with our wa overpriced food in west, the food we eat and cook in our homes on daily basis.

In Delhi a stuffed parantha of 100 INR is usually sold to whites for 500 INR and they still find it cheap

>Giving dirty poo in loos and chinks your money
>Supporting kike companies instead of your local businesses
Why?

Sausage roll and an appletiser pls

Think you mean Łukasz

the INDIAN

he manipulates the curry supply

he shells outposts

Giving money to Poles is still giving your money to non-brits. Atleast takeaways are used by everyone, poles set up their businesses to drain the local economy by only giving money to other poles.

I didn't get what you just said

>poles set up their businesses to drain the beady anglo economy by only giving money to other poles.
I fail to see the problem here.

>Polish Kitchen and Bar

I'm guessing the menu is 90% stews and soups

>dat benefit cap
MUSLIMS BTFO

my historyfu :3

You can go there too, there's no rule against it.

It's hardly our lads' fault if they're better at using a high street than you, is it? If it was just you, everything would be charity shops and hairdressers and Maccy D's. All filled with obese black women with UK passports and tribes of kids.

I am sorry but my english teacher never taught me how to understand retard english so please care to explain what shelling outposts means

>We are the new Jews

Yeah, except you're poor.

he's parodying nazi type propaganda on jews or (((indians)))

it means using artillery on pakis

That's because no whites want to stay near you for long enough to haggle you down.

Think of it as a kind of charity, handing out money to the smelly underclass, while trying to minimise contact.

>tfw you will never look down and see Moggy waiting open mouthed but sighing and bored while you wank as hard as you can but are struggling to cum because you had too many pints of bitter in the HoC bar

Why live?

wtf i hate freedom of speech now

ANGLO RAUS!

Run as an MP?

>Having a system of Keeping morons under caste system so the rich stays rich and poor stays poor which guarantees free slave labor
I am sorry, what you just said still doesn't make any sense over our caste system profits.

Thanks for clearing it up

Hey, if it keeps us richer and better than Polish people, I am okay with that.

>Anyone against the benefits cap is effectively saying that non whites leeching on the system with 8+ kids is a good thing
Personally they should be put to the back of line compared to White Brits

Multiracial society is a literal Marxism

>richer and better than Polish people
Guess this is now a designated shitposting thread

>he doesn't want the indians and the poles to start fighting
Do you even Anglo son?

It's a shame the powers want us to hate you Ruskies
Personally I think you're alright chaps

Any anons in London want to meet up for a MAGA piss up on Wednesday?

>tfw you spend the whole evening in the pub with Nige
>you both stumble towards the taxi rank, rather worse for wear
>back to Nige's for more beer
>he's regaling you in the back of the black cab with the details of Woolfe getting knocked out
>you arrive at his London flat
>bursting for a piss, you head to the toilet first
>unbutton your fly about to urinate and you realise Nigel is standing in the doorway
>"Nige, what are you..."
>he bounds across the room in two steps and suddenly his tongue is in your mouth,tasting of bitter and roll-ups
>he pulls away and cackles loudly
>you recoil in stunned silence
>he drops to his knees in front of you
>"Here we go old boy, HERE WE GO" and like that, your penis is in his mouth, your heterosexuality gone
>involuntarily you start pissing
>you look on, horrified, as your yellow urine floods Nige's mouth, spilling from the sides and splashing onto the expensively tiled floor
>he pulls away for a moment, the piss soaking his tie knot and lapels
>"Do you know, I'm so greedy for piss..."
>he opens his mouth again and engulfs your still urinating member
>you start to cry
>he speaks, looking up at you, your penis still in his mouth
>"You're not laughing now, are you?"

yes goys pakis and mudslimes having 8+ kids whilst whites can't even have 1.
>tfw soros will live to see the day of his work

BEADY

Lads I'm worried the protest will be a flop.

>After the Sat when only I showed up
No thanks

Meet-up in London with Nige?

Well the lefties are always complaining about muh carbon footprint, we should just get all the turdskins and burn them to power machines. That way we can cut down on petroleum usage and! AND! We reduce the population at the same time, requiring less machines and less food in the long run.

You know this makes sense. Who has the surplus of turdskins? That's right, Africa, Germany, USA and the Gulf/Middle East.

You know it makes sense, you know it's the logical and scientific thing to do.

poles fucking suck

I am sorry Ahmed but you and your Polish counterparts are still poor fags like our untouchables.

So when you getting sectioned?

Last time I met someone from brit/pol/ in London we almost got beaten up.

Please stop.

>ywn get a photo with Nige before he dies

>After the Sat when only I showed up
Soz user didn't think anyone else would show up. Was pretty funny the pub was shut though

Reminds me of seeing that /gsg/ cap about converting Albanians to fuel

Sorry mate I didn't see the invitation. I'm guaranteed to show up if anyone wants to meet.

>you will never go out for a couple of pints with Big-Don and Nige (obviously the Don would have coca cola)

What happened?

200% chance it will.

>India talking
????

poles are to the uk what mexicans that think theyre white are to the us

>CPS considers complaint that leave campaigns misled voters
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/07/brexit-cps-considers-complaint-that-leave-campaigns-misled-voters

JUST

t. dalit
Your country is filled with grade a untermenschen that accomplished for nothing. You breed like rabbits and deserve to die in famine

haha, epic post "lad"! haha, epic what do you want from the shop post, "lads"! haha pasty steak bake haha epic humour "lad"

I don't know, they'll coach people in from the North if need be, then there will probably be a counter protest if I know my Unite Against Fascism (which I do, they are mainly Arab durka durkas that praise Islam and Jihad). Might get some ex EDL/BNF people turn up to start shit and you'll have your drunks and peaceful protesters. The police will try shit to provoke a reaction.

It could be entertaining?

>>you will never go out for a couple of pints with Big-Don and Nige (obviously the Don would have coca cola)

>tfw you will never share a cramped toilet cubicle with a giggly Nige doing massive lines after Don handed you both a giant bag of Charles under the table
>tfw you will never be at the bar high as a kite trying not to laugh as Nige with a giant beetroot face can be heard above every other noise in the room talking loudly and laughing

Because the remain campaign was 100000000% honest at all times.

Why is 'lad' a meme?

Szymon you have to go back

>What happened?
Guy I was with got a bitty aggy and almost got in a fight in a bar, then we almost got roughed up when we asked for directions.

No

I hope all the London commies don't attack Nige

Remember how we were going to be in a recession by now and then it turned out that we were the fastest growing nation in the G7?

They need to fuck off, the question on the ballot was simple. I love this, they are trying so hard to shut this shit down. We need violence to deal with these people.

this

why the fuck did you commies even protect them from Nixon, he was about to nuke those streetshits.

>Some other cases had been excluded, Watt said, including George Osborne’s so-called “punishment budget” in support of remain, because it was “an expression of opinion” rather than a matter of fact.

Apparently they're ok because they are opinions.

Christ, where in London were you?

I love you England. You know that I love you, you will love me as well. Do you understand that? YOU WILL FUCKING LOVE ME! YOU LOVE ME NOW!

>1 post by this ID.

Who would win in a fist fight. Corbyn or this baby

St. Pancreas, worst part was all the fucking krauts.

Trying to forget that you fell for the big red bus then?