Post your bets

Show us your bets lads.

Mine are both paying $5

5.7 on the Betfair Exchange, plus you're taking money from liberals instead of bookmakers.

You can get Trump with like a +98.5 Handicap for just under $2.
Seriously thinking about putting thousands on it

Tempted to put some more down, just don't know at this stage.

Is Wisconsin only a chance if he gets landslide?

The only thing I'm worried about is the rigging of the machines and other fraud the DNC are planning. Without that it would be easy money.

I got fucked in Wisconsin.

A government websie went live with results from early voting, had Trump at 42 percent to Hillary's 38, so I jumped right in.

Next minute 'this was test data'.

You should be mad a Sup Forums for making you lose that money.

If he gets landslide you're in with a chance. Let's hope mate.

I should have dug deeper, most of the results down the page were 45 - 55 45 - 55 etc.

I just don't know right now, how does this go down? I wish it was Wednesday afternoon already.

This is what scares me too.

Thinking if they rig it will be for say 3% of the total so hopefully he gets such a large margin it won't matter.

I figured though if he loses due to rigging then that'll be way worse than losing 500 too.

what site is this senpai i can only bet on election itself on my site

Me and my mate have taken the day off to watch it. I'm scared but hopeful to. A part of me says that there's just so much momentum and people behind him that he can't be stopped. The other part says that Hillary and establishment won't let him get away with it. Either way this is just the beginning.

Sports bet

I've got about 700 exposure on Trump at the moment. Mate has got 3k on Trump... Short of rigging the polls or if something crazy happens tomorrow I think he will win. Followed him since he announced his candidacy and nothing has defeated him yet.

Where are you watching it? I see Crown Perth is putting it on in the Sports Bar

I bet if you look back at the odds when trump first announced his candidacy he would've been one of this joke bets paying 101. God I wish I listened to Ann Coulter back then.

At a mates in Sydney. A venue a couple of blocks away is having an election party with yank beer and food etc so may go check that out, depending on how drunk we get between 9am-12pm.

We each got our MAGA hats ready too which again we'll prob get drunk enough and wear them. The kicker is he lives inner city.

I don't know what I'll do if he loses.

Anyone know what time we'll know the result?

Now, if Clinton is 1/5 odds on to win..
And, Trump is 5/1 against to win..
By What Order of Magnitude does those make a Clinton win more likely?
Never Understood, How These Bookmaker Chaps Can Afford To Give Away, All Their Money Like This.

They'll start coming in around 1130. My yank colleague said the east coast results take 4 hours to come through so if it's a landslide you'll know in a pretty short amount of time. If it's close, well could be months mate.

They gave the Cubs a smaller change of winning than Trump. They gave Brexit shitty odds... Sometimes bookies get it wrong

>They gave the Cubs a smaller change of winning than Trump. They gave Brexit shitty odds... Sometimes bookies get it wrong

I'm in Perth, so 830am my time. Nice.

If its close...

Not nice.

I'm laughing my ass off at the retarded europoors that pulled out a mortgage for Trump so confidently.

Honestly dudes, don't bet stupid.

>If its close...
Head down to Crown Sports Bar bruh and watch it on the big screen.

3.80 Was from when it dropped big league because of Comey's original statement.

Amazed the odds have gone back out so much.

No one would have guessed it in 2013...

How does that handicap bet work?

Add 24.5 to Trump's Electoral Vote total and if he wins so do you.

Great fucking value. Was tempted to bet on him outright @$5 but this allows me to hedge my bet somewhat.

>retarded europoors
looks more entirely like a gaggle of deranged emu-botherers, tbf - maybe, they dont get political news channels down under?

No fan of either candidate, but, it would be actually the kind of bet I like to see people win, just because. Wont happen but, sorry lads. My own cash is on 300-329 & 330-359 (both at 4.5, i think) - and, thats not for Trump, I dont like losing.

Jesus christ thats good value. So even if he loses... you win? As long as he comes in around 256?

I was surprised too. Made my 50 bet a while back and trump went to paying 3.25. Polls usually tighten along with odds as the election gets closer so when I saw it at 5 again I was like fuck it

Lurk more faggot

Trumps back at $5 again on sportsbet and Clinton at $1.20... Those are huge odds now... The bookies are basically calling it for Clinton already?

Means Hillary has 282, giving us the required margin.

Line bets aren't usually very good value, but it's much better for something like this than it is regular sporting.

>Means Hillary has 282, giving us the required margin.

Its a good hedge I assume it still pays out if trump goes above 270

Betting is a sin, fuck you all protestants, go to hell.

Yep

Even read of one betting agency paying out on Clinton early

Yup.

An Irish betting firm if I recall correctly, and it was a fair while ago, even before the FBI announced the new emails.

Shouldn't you be asleep on siesta you lazy cunt.

What am I reading here hans? That you'll win 425,000 euros If trump wins

Completely fucked that up.

+2000 euros?

the 451 is chashout

bets are 500 on trump with 5.00ods
and 100 on flordia win with 3.4 odds

Gewinn. = Winning

that"s your free german lesson johnny

Noice

Does a raindrop only fall if there is a thunderstorm?