Election map prediction thread

last chance

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-the-campaign-is-almost-over-and-heres-where-we-stand/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Singles and Drumpf will lose

> alabama

> red

>florida
>red

TOP KEK DRUMPFSHARTS

wow shills are now using toothpaste proxys

>georgia
>red
FUCKING KEK

Doesn't quite work that way.

>CTR thinks their numbers have any power here

>Florida
>Michigan
>Wisconsin
>Pennsylvania
>New York
>Nevada
>California
>Colorado
>New Hampshire
>Maine

>Blue
No way lad

here you go lads

You know it's true

VA and WI are going blue
especially VA because of Kaine

Sounds plausible to me. I could see him taking either some out of PA VA and CO.

t. healthpack

light red is the easiest path
tossup is where Trump can also win

Seven is the most magically powerful number

>'axiom strategies'
give it up alreadies, drumpftards.

Trump is loosing north carolina by the double digits, I don't think he can win anymore.

HAHAHAHAHAAHA DRUMPFTARDS HAHAHAHAHAH CLINTON IS LITERALLY MILES AHEAD. HAAHAHAHAHAH

#HILLARYFORPRESIDENT

final prediction

although florida might be hard red based on trump blowing hillary the fuck out in early voting so far

>new hampshire
>blue

check my "Trump will win" numbers, faggot.

here's what that looks like.

I posted this earlier, and I stand by it.

There will be a Latino wave. Just watch.

>florida
>red

Latinos vote Trump, they hate illegals.

>texas
>red

>NC not red

My prediction is correct.

Le screenshot this.

Think he'll lose Nevada because of Latinos (they'll probably be bussed in), and he'll also lose NH because of similar shenanigans.

Think he'll pull off something big in Michigan because of his strong message, low turnout of blacks and the rain that's predicted.

>Texas
>blue
Stop this meme

>texas
>blue
are you retarded

Or this.

Screencap dis

screenshot this

> Texas 2016
> Red

THIS WILL HAPPEN! Or the young Bush will perform coup d'etat and succeed where his grandfather failed

>ME 2nd
>blue

t. knower

inb4
>new mexico
>red

Trump was only -1 in internals in May

t. Muhammed

TRUMP VICTORY

Someone redpill me on the Latino vote. Are they overwhelmingly for Clinton, or not?

Trump is pulling 41% of Nevada spics

absolutely
the only reason the west and southwest are predominantly blue is because of them

Madam President

Latinos overwhelmingly vote democrat
The whole "right wing illegal hating spics" is a meme

>California
>Red

u wot m8

>implying the 1 or 2 faithless electors in Washington won't result in this outcome turning into a situation where neither candidate has the majority, causing the vote to go to the GOP-dominant House and Senate

Screencap this

Choose any of the grey states to MAGA
Colorado and Florida are going red. Nevada could go red, but it will be hard since they predominately vote early and are losing that currently.

>California Red
>Texas Blue

[HEART ATTACK INTENSIFIES]

Like the fucking Cubs game.

Any chance of Wisconsin going red?

My father is actually entirely convinced that it could. Paul Ryan etc. all campaigning for Trump there signals to him that what he calls the "get out and vote machine" is in full swing for the GOP there.

You confused the colors there

>FL
>TX
>red
wew lad

where is this from?

Statistically less likely, but in the realm of possibility. Clinton is hemorrhaging support, over 20% of the black voting population are purpotted to be going Trump which puts a lot of solidly blue states in danger from an older America.

That would be awesome.

I understand why you want Shillary to win, you want the rest of the world nuked, your people will survive, and you'll become world sultan or some shit.

Nate Water Vapor is in full damage control mode

>One could argue about whether Clinton’s still ahead in the Electoral College, however. New Hampshire, Florida, North Carolina, Nevada and the 2nd Congressional District of Maine are all extremely competitive in recent polls. (Our forecast still has Clinton ahead in New Hampshire — by about 2 points — but there’s plenty of polling to support the notion of a small Trump lead there instead.) That means Clinton has 268 electoral votes in states where she’s clearly ahead in the polls — two short of the 270 she needs.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-the-campaign-is-almost-over-and-heres-where-we-stand/

I'd say the most likely win is Nevada and New Hampshire - that's literally all Trump needs to win so long as he gets Florida and North Carolina.

There's really not much to this, it will be a really easy Trump win. A narrow but easy win.

Nevadas a tougher sell than Colorado.
>Neck and neck between D/R in early voting
>state is over 70% early voting
>Independents favor trump
>day of voting tends to favor republicans

In other words, literally what I have here: What I find interesting is that even if Clinton got 270 or 271, there are one or two confirmed Democratic faithless electors in Washington that could conceivably rip that "victory" from her in December.

I agree, and it sucks that the fate of the world depends on literally a few hundred thousand voters from Nevada, but there you have it.

Hope they decide well

Michigan will go red before Wisconsin for sure.

Pic is the most likely path to 270 for trump considering:

>nevada early voting polls
>king nigger having to rally in Michigan because even the dems know it's at risk of flipping.

Theres plenty of other options out there. NH/Nevada are the easist by far but duh cubs won baseball so who the fuck knows whats gonna happen

Also Trump losing by popular votes. Shit is going to be fire.

>mfw these threads only make me think that he will lose

4chin is the only place where people post this stuff.

And this doesn't make it any less true, but makes me think that (((they))) have already done it. Everyone, and I really mean everyone big has already reported Hillary's victory. They even have some shitty magazine about her all over the place.

It's no use. You have been made stuck in an island. Your words have no power out there. (((they))) have won, as usual.

It happened before with Bush, did not cause any problems.

i wouldn't have thought DUDEWEED the state would be hopping on the trumptrain, but damned if they aren't.

After the Cubs game, I am entirely mentally prepared for Clinton to appear to have 270 or 271 on November 9th, only for those one or two faithless electors in Washington to, in December, vote for someone else so neither candidate has 270, leading to the House and Senate voting Trump and Pence respectively into office.

It'd just be the most fitting way for 2016 to end.

This, maybe even michigan too

This seems to be the biggest consensus in this thread.

Boy is it gonna be close in terms of actual race calling times, though, unless part of the rust belt switches.

Ohio and Florida are going to vote blue

STFU NIGGER

Those are states that he absolutely needs in the first place, not states that he must flip from Clinton.

The states will more or less be called east to west. If we get Michigan and the area east of the Mississippi looks like in pic related, we can basically start partying because even if we were to lose Nevada and somehow Arizona as shown, we'd still have a tie, which means the House would vote Trump in and the Senate Pence.

Even if all of Maine goes blue and Clinton seems to get 270, based faithless DNC elector(s) in Washington would vote for someone else, resulting in either Trump getting 270 or neither candidate getting 270, the latter of which would mean House and Senate tiebreakers again.

So like I said, if we get Michigan, it's party time, regardless of how Pennsylvania goes, it's party time.

Heh nothing personal kid

You fucks should go to

Stop wasting your time with complete garbage
Go to and start making memes

Check'd

pretty sure it's "isidewith" map

meaningless internet site with a small poll section

PA could be red, right?

we can laugh at this now, but if trump doesn't win this time and STOP the stupid immigration policies...

dems WILL continue to import brown people and ship them into states with huge EV value.

this is entirely possible map in about 2 more election cycles

there is...nothing egregiously implausible about this map..wow

maybe AZ could flip if spics are really as effective as the memes say..but even then we have a good chance of getting one of the other grey states

C
H
E
C
K
E
D

This is the most accurate map in my view

Trump needs to win only 1 of any of these 5 states.

Some are more likely than others yes, but the point is, all are pretty close and he only needs 1

I live in PA, everywhere but philadelphia is very, very pro Trump.