Guys...how can i stop myself from becoming like Clay?

Guys...how can i stop myself from becoming like Clay?

Go out and meet some Girls. Gamble a Stamp.

Don't let weathering affect you.

I just recently rewatched Moral Orel and Clay's breakdowns in Nature and in Season 3 really struck me.

Dear god, i don't want to turn into that. No one does.

Clay hates himself and takes it out on everyone around him. Do you hate yourself, user? If so, work on that first. Be the kind of person you want to be, and make yourself someone to be proud of.

>go out meet some girls
I hate advice like this because it implies I've any social skills whatsoever.

Don't be afraid to look at the flaws within yourself. Clay's biggest character flaw is that he's always blaming other people for his own failings, and I've met my share of people like this myself. Don't live your life with the intent of making anyone but yourself happy, if you live for the sake of others they'll only take, and take, and take, without ever giving back to you.

The only way to develop social skills is by trial and error, and the only way to do that is to swallow your pride and be comfortable with the fact that you'll fail. Be happy with who you are as a person, accept that you'll get rejected numerous times, and things can only go uphill from there.

>Do you hate yourself, user?
Most times.
>If so, work on that first. Be the kind of person you want to be, and make yourself someone to be proud of.
Been working on that. Lost 40kgs, been working out(boxing), learning to ride a motorcycle(fuck scooters, chopper all the way) but the luck with the ladies/social skills is still in the shitter.
Couple days ago, i asked a girl who works at a bar i hang out if she wanted to go out and she said yes if she had some free time. But as the days went on, she just kept ignoring me when i tried to get her attention and have some small talk. Got sick of it last night and asked her again if she still wanted to go out and she tells me she found a boyfriend(which i call horseshit on). I don't feel all that bad about it since she's a known slut and was more interested in flirting with WAY older men but it still makes me feel disappointed.
Don't even feel like going there tonight or any other night.

>Don't even feel like going there tonight or any other night.
cont. Tbh, i didn't even like the place all that much. Some friends of mine hanged out there and was invited to go out a couple nights in a row so it just sort of stuck.

There's accepting rejection then there's having literally no idea where to start.

Grow up.

Don't kill people.

Can't promise that.

Goddamn this. How do i become normal in this regard if i've missed out on life's school of flirting and in general dealing with girls? Where do i even start?

1) stop drinking liquor
2) don't have children
3) don't get married
4) don't be a faggot
5) don't pretend to be religious

Five easy steps

Whatever you do, don't be one of those poor guys who goes to /adv/ looking for answers.

It will only make you feel worse.

That being said, the best way to meet women is to make new friends and integrate yourself into new social circles.

Don't end up in dead-end job.

You get out of the closet

Easier said than done.

>getting any sort of non-service job in today's economy

Honestly? If there's a girl you know who doesn't hate you, just ask if she wants to grab dinner sometime. Everyone overthinks it if they've never done it before, but once you've done it, it really is as simple as that.

Worst thing that can happen is she says no and you move on and find another girl to ask.

Don't get married.

Seriously, that's the #1 reason he became what he did. He wasn't exactly healthy before it, but married life allowed him to devolve and project his anger onto his family. There's almost no benefit for a man to get married these days anyway.

Thanks, Flex.

find a girl like steph

you mean a lesbian?

Don't be a complete piece of shit? If you're honestly worried about becoming as bad as a cardboard cutout cartoon character then you should stop posting on Sup Forums and get some actual help.

LIKE STEPH
she is so warm
stop crushing my dreams again!

>help
Bloberta help?

If you really are like Clay try to actually discuss what happens without the need of some kind of drug that makes you bomb in front of everyone and get out the closet

She's the main reason I still want Moral Orel to continue, I'm curious to what happens to her

And Rev Putty

>ywn give reverend putty's life joy by giving him grandkids
shame

Don't live your life to hurt others, even if others have hurt you in the past.

Recognize you are miserable and that you are responsible for your own happiness, not others so don't expect anyone else but yourself to change things and stop you from turning into Clay. Don't do drugs, or alcohol, as comforting as it may seem at the moment, it will just get things worse in the long run when it stops working. Don't date unless you recognize whoever you date has a right to her own happiness and it doesn't necessarily has to be the same as yours. Stop pitying yourself. Put yourself out there. Do excersice and keep a healthy diet and sleep schedule. Do something you like at least once per week. Do therapy if you can afford it.

This is coming from another user that shares some of Clay's narcissistic tendencies and faults, but that's currently in therapy and learning that the world doesn't revolve around myself and that all there is is the present.

They have a good relationship after the dance.

fuck flirting, irony even know how to make friends. I've tried the typical advice cliches but I really don't know how to approach people or build anything past the most forced of small talk in the far and between chances I find an actual peer.

we've all been there. God knows I've had some of moments of cringe too. Don't dwell on it. Go for a ride and stop in at a new place that looks interesting. Just don't ride home drunk.

Dude, don’t go with thots find someone you care about you in the inside
Go somewhere where you like to go or ask your friends to find someone

don't develop an oedipus complex
don't shoot your kid
don't drink in excess

>don't develop an oedipus complex
Well fuck back to square one.

I haven't been there, wish I'd been there.

>Go out and meet some Girls.
Because it worked so well for Clay.