Votehillaryonline.com

votehillaryonline.com
look, Benjamin, 400 lbs ukrainian hacker is gonna steal hillary votes tomorrow and there is nothing you can do about it, deleting threads doesnt help.

bump
LANDSLIDE

another thread deleted
bump
we need hashtag ples
#votehillaryonline

>Ukranian
Aren't they basically Russians v2?

spam to normies on social networks, i would but i dont have social network accounts they are for faggots

italian!

Is this correct site? It's so well made I can't tell.

Why are Russian so butthurt? They got away with starting a war and shot down an airliner Scott free and they still bitch.

bump
#votehillaryonline

>votehillaryonline.com
Very glad you succeeded in your endeavors. Shouldn't there be something saying you can't vote until november 8th?

I'm spamming posts with the link on twitter.

>#votehillaryonline

is now the best time? i would think it'd be later in the evening today

its northern italian 200 kg hacker luigi, i just spam the shit, he doesnt even have social media. made the site now its ur turn to spread. use something like #votehillaryonline

>07
>implying crimea didnt want russia

My local news has already begun talking about this.

fuck looks like too early and now they will expose it, shiiiiet

Link? I couldn't find anything. But I do think we should have started later.

maybe let it die, then go full blast in about 10 hours to salvage it?

It should be after prime time news starts so they can't react. Need to twitter vote thing to start then too.

Site is working properly now lads

we need new thread with good op post n shit

if you make a new thread make it clear to not post until after prime time. maybe start the new thread a few hours before the target time instead of posting all day about it

You're a god may kek bless you

no, dont you see my flag? i cant into quality instructions and plans in english, also dont have social media. someone with photoshop skills and twitter account pls make a threada and hashtags n shit

ok ok, where's the guy who started this? before we make a new thread i just want to discuss this with everyone, do we need a thread now or later in the day to be stealthy?

top kek

someone fix the vertical positioning of text on buttons though, it looks amateurish being so off-centre like this

idk enough about CSS to tell you how to fix it though

also fix the H link on the form page, it links to the old URL

I think the best time to deliver the push is in 10-12 hours actually. So maybe start the thread 6-8 hours from now. I will actually be at work until about 14 hours from now. Will you be available? If so I can write up the thread and graphic for you and all you have to do is post it

if they can't it doesn't look too bad and fits her incompetent campaign. we're appealing to dumb voters anyway they wont notice. overall i'm pretty impressed with the autists that made this, wherever they are right now

someone needs to give it a favicon, it's just a blank box and people will notice that amigos