ALRIGHT KEKS

ALRIGHT KEKS
We're gonna make some dank memez and push some last-minute hashtags on the social media
Stories to push:
1. Maid-gate (General appeal)
2. Anti Bernie sentiments from the leaks (Bernie appeal)
3. Spirit Cooking (minorities and religious folk)
The 3rd is last priority since it's harder to digest for the non-informed folks.
POST PICTURES BELOW, HASHTAG PROPOSITIONS AND START MAKING SOME DANK MEMEZ

ALSO IGNORE SHILLS, DO NOT REPLY TO THEIR COMMENTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COeaGYOEhQ0
vanicy.com/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25284
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23554
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25807
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51338
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/40734
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25008
nbcnews.to/1SQX8OS
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25323
twitter.com/NBCAsianAmerica/status/728234100281200642
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/31966
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8282
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/27381
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/25661
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52975
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/52046
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP

HIDE ALL SHILL POSTS AND SHILL THREADS

No, faggot. There are hashtags already. Just use them.

Right now the liberal shitheads are dominating the hashtags.

WITNESS ME

Maga

Do you have the asset folders/formatting guides?

THEN POST THE MOST POPULAR ONES FAGGOT

>11

I'd focus on the first two

People (including me) usually don't buy into Alex Jones-tier conspiracy theories

Spirit Cooking OC

youtube.com/watch?v=COeaGYOEhQ0

Checked

post 'em here

checkd

>88

Numbered from most important/hard hitting to least important, in my opinion.

not a meme, but still OC

Agreed I suggest we focus on #HillaryLosesTheLeft and #DNCLeaks2
Main target is still Maid-gate and Bernie

>Right now the liberal shitheads are dominating the hashtags.

vanicy.com/

I wonder why

Just use them to our advantage.

It's not too late to #FeelTheBern HUGE WRITE-IN TURNOUT SO FAR! #WriteInBernie Hillary Loses the Left #ElectionFinalThoughts

You don't have to use hashtags.Maid gate, and spirit cooking are pretty solid shares, i think.Do you disagree?

Drop the Janet Reno posting, there's not enough time to make anything of it. Instead focus on:

1-Hillary loses the left

2-DNC leaks

3-Spirit cooking

The spirit cooking stuff scares the shit out of minorities and is a good bet to target her most important voters.

Just remember that ''Hillary loses the left'' is not a hashtag. It's just an article being shared.

Hilary loses the left is where you red pill normies who don't quite like Hillary, all the independents.

DNCLeaks2 is for very strong anti-Hillary people. Good for sharing info, but you're not going to be reaching anyone there.

>Drop the Janet Reno posting
I left it as the last one on purpose.
It's not that relevant. If you use it just find people who are virtue signaling about how evil nazi Trump supporters are glad she died or some shit. Just keep an eye on those people.

Can one of you wizards meme up one with the words "I was just following orders"
With a pic of Comey on the left and an SS trooper shooting someone in the head or something on the right

Ammo for swaying Bernie supporters

Shit wrong link

1. Get religious minorities to drop Hillary (pic related) They will not risk helping anything remotely satanic.

2. Convince Bernouts who are reluctantly voting for Hillary to #WriteInBernie

3. Raise morale of gun owners. They have been neglected by campaign efforts and demoralized to not vote for a year and some are still not on board with Trump.

Are spambots redpilled?

Fuck my arse!!!

Plus the hashtash electionfinalthoughts on twitter can be linked with anything so its good thats trending

Needs to be dumbed down for the normies

#WIKILEAKS
#DNCLEAK2
#CLINTONNEWSNETWORK
#NEVERHILLARY
#I'MWITHHER
#STRONGERTOGETHER
#DRAINTHESWAMP

MSM COLLUSION:

DNC Gives CNN Questions To Ask Trump
>CNN said the interview was cancelled as of now but will keep the questions for the next one :( Good to have for others as well.

DNC Also Gives CNN Questions To Ask Cruz
>CNN is looking for questions. Please send some topical/interesting ones. Maybe a couple on Fiorina. Someone please take point and send them all together by 3pm. Thank you!

DNC Has Advance Knowledge of MSM News Stories About Trump
>Saturday Trump There will be a story about Trump firing a veteran so watch for that in the news cycle. Trump is also in Washington State this weekend and Comms is putting together an event in Seattle in response so look for potential paper around that to go through approvals if it hasn't already.

Colluding With CNBC Over Jeb! Interview
>John Hardwood: what should I ask Jeb in Speakeasy interview tomorrow?

Colluding With 'One America News' Over Cruz Hit
>I am a political reporter for the cable news channel One America News. Am working on negative story on Sen. Cruz.

Colluding with NBC Asian America Over Article Titles
> Ok, anyone from comms to approve? READ: The DNC's Efforts to Engage AAPI Voters Are Succeeding. nbcnews.to/1SQX8OS #MyAAPIStory #APAHM

Colluding With NBC Asian America Over Tweets
>Can we write an original tweet for this? You want to make sure you're retweeting a diversity of voices.
>Can do in an hour to space it out
>twitter.com/NBCAsianAmerica/status/728234100281200642
>Ok to tweet?

the imagery works great for little mexican churches and corner stores.

Even better they bring it home for their devil hating abuela to read to the entire 25-person family all at once.

MASSIVE BUMP

ILLEGALLY WORKING WITH SUPER PACS, FAKE PROTESTS

DNC Illegally Working With Bob Creamer (Super PAC operative)
>I'll link up with Creamer and see if everytown or any other member group has something planned, and if we can get them on board for something.

Bob Creamer Setting Up Fake Protests
>Discussed with Creamer, et. al. today.
>Hey guys bumping these sign ideas for tomorrow’s action in front of the RNC with groups.

GENERAL CORRUPTION

Russia Hit Was Planned (April)
>We don't have a ton on Simes, but the pro-Russia stuff ties in pretty well to idea that Trump is too friendly with Putin/weak on Russia"

DNC Creates Fake Craigslist Ad For Trump Job
>Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring).

Appeasing The Sanders People To Keep Them
>So if we "give" Bernie this in the Convention's rules committee, his people will think they've "won" something from the Party Establishment. And it functionally doesn't make any difference anyway. They win. We don't lose.
>the Bernie people have a lot of passion and we should try to keep them marginally on board. Just saying..

DNC DISCUSSES CHELSEA CLINTON LIVING OFF FOUNDATION CASH
>The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents....I hope that you will speak to her and end this

this one doesn't mention semen

>PICK SOME HASHTAGS
>PICK A LINK
>PICK SOME FRIENDLY HANDLES
>FLOOD TWITTER

I am the mighty wizard RAGJENKINI trump will win

guys my blood pressure sinks because I have ate too much curry with rice today, will take a nap, see you later, t. autist

Push votehillaryonline.com

It allows liberals only to vote online tomorrow. Please spread

normies are weak to the charity foundation not being that

Checked

if you manage to print em and duct tape em next to church entrances this instant that's ok but for that you;ll have to leave your mom's basement
tl;dr doesnt work for social media, needs to be 1 to 2 pictures max with little text

ok so what we could do :
Enforce 1, and add #spiritCooking and some other bernie got stolen shit.

Don't forget the "text Hillary to 55748 to vote by text" image as well.

It's been going on since Saturday m8. You just missed all the spirit cooking threads.

i've followed some of them but didn;t see anything about irl actions like that

>44

#WIKILEAKS
#DNCLEAK2
#CLINTONNEWSNETWORK
#I'MWITHHER
#STRONGERTOGETHER
#NEVERHILLARY
#DRAINTHESWAMP

MSM COLLUSION:

DNC Gives CNN Questions To Ask Trump

DNC Also Gives CNN Questions To Ask Cruz

DNC Has Advance Knowledge of MSM News Stories About Trump

Colluding With CNBC Over Jeb! Interview

Colluding With 'One America News' Over Cruz Hit

Colluding with NBC Asian America Over Article Titles

Colluding With NBC Asian America Over Tweets

ILLEGALLY WORKING WITH SUPER PACS, FAKE PROTESTS

DNC Illegally Working With Bob Creamer (Super PAC operative)

Bob Creamer Setting Up Fake Protests

GENERAL CORRUPTION

Russia Hit Was Planned (April)

DNC Creates Fake Craigslist Ad For Trump Job

Appeasing The Sanders People To Keep Them

DNC DISCUSSES CHELSEA CLINTON LIVING OFF FOUNDATION CASH

Why do you want them to vote online, instead of at polling stations?

ALL Sup Forums FORCES, REAGROUP AND ATTACK

2. Convince Bernouts who are reluctantly voting for Hillary to #WriteInBernie

Not just doing the Bernie. Make 'em vote for Jill

No they already know Jill only gets like 1% of the vote on average.

idiots can be convinced Bernie write ins are off the charts.

Reminder to appeal to emotion. Rationality is easily crushed by fleeting anger or fear. It's what the left uses to attack Trump, let's use it against them.

Persuasion is based on feelings not thoughts. Make Bernie bros angry at Hillary, make religious people scared of freaky satanic shit. MAGA.

bump

Easier for the Russians to hack.

SOMEONE SHOULD POST IT ASAP

MAGA

Checked

This.

Every vote possible.

This. The left is all about emotion.

post memes, we correct them and we flood twitter
also if someone here has an account with actual followers would be nice to contr

#draftourdaughters

Whats the best way to converge bernies into trumps ?

Trade and anti-establishment. But it's too late for that. This late in the game the best you can do is make them not vote Hillary. Do stuff like convince them to write in Bernie instead or vote 3rd party.

I'm on university, in classes, i will post when i have time

that burned out already, so has to be bernie related, hillary loses the left or spirit cooking(not a fan of this one imo)

Note the anti-establishment principles (sick of the same corrupt politicians).
Google "why are sanders supporters going to trump" for more ideas.

It may be easier to tell them to write in Bernie or vote Johnson though
Use the line: a vote for Hillary is a vote for more rigged primaries and corruption

what if we get a image where trump askks bernies inside a bus. "come in bernie´s, toghether we will make america great again".

#WriteInBernie or linking some wikileaks stuff. Probably #WriteInBernie would be better since you don't get an actual name in the leaks

Spirit cooking is probably the fastest way to lose her Mexican voters. pic related

#GrowUp campaign tell bernie supporters to grow up and support clinton.

Best way to piss em off.

bump

don't forget ELIAN for Miami now that the witch is dead

>ITT: WE ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING
>4/pol/
>doing anything aside from shit/frogposting

#WriteInBernie and #spiritcooking would be a bad thing to do on the same tweet tho. bernie voters know about art and are probably atheists, they would see the forced propaganda. we cant mix them. one is for bernie voters and one is for imigrant christians and old ladies.

I could see this working a week or two ago when her numbers were tanking. Definitely would have caused a lot of liberal infighting.

>Spirit cooking is probably the fastest way to lose her Mexican voters. pic related

There's a reason why she hates em, they are mostly all Christians by nature. So just speak about how she never mentions the word of God because it's sacrilege to her as well as the spirit cooking.

im downloading gimp. post based ideas for mems.

Good job mein nigger hans.

this, also we could mix #SpiritCooking with some random religious hashtag like #ProudChristian or something like that

Yeah absolutely. I would never suggest mixing the two.

#SpiritCooking gets the religious to not bubble her name because they would fear helping the devil.

#WriteInBernie requires Bernouts to be tricked into thinking the dream is alive and that he has some miracle vote chance at winning. Wishful thinkers.

Focus on the degree of rigging and betrayal against him by Hillary and the DNC. Remind them that she doesn't really give two shits about them and their progressive policies and is just using them.

She abandoned them, she doesn't deserve them. She won't do a thing to help them and just do deals to benefit her super rich donors. Remind them of their rage against the 1% in occupy Wallstreet and that she only represents them.

Convince them that at least Trump will burn the corrupt corporate machine to the ground and fuck over all the rich assholes that made their life miserable.

Sunday morning I did a lot of that, since there are all of the forced Christian hashtags.

That's actually decent, but the background needs to be removed

>3. Spirit Cooking (minorities and religious folk)
this is why i hate white people

Also hashtag to #WriteInBernie