Kyle is a C_ _K

kyle is a C_ _K

Cook

Okay real talk. I think Kyle taking heidi, and giving Cartman an enemy was what their relationship needed.

On a side note when all the girls are making Cartman did they forget that Wendy kissed Cartman for the debate if the town flag.

Wendy kissed Cartman in public, while Heidi has been dating him for months. Moment of passion vs prolonged decision.

Cuck!

Jew

I believe that slur begins with a K and the E is at the end.

TOO MANY COOKS

How long ago do you think they planned it. In the egg episode they get paired together. Cartman even confesses to breaking the egg, although it was so he get a c-.

Kike.

At least he got to one punch Cartman

But would Kyle even want her? He doesn't seem to care that he's single nor does he gives a shit about Cartman's relationship. And even though he hates Eric's guts I don't think he'd dive in on Heidi just to torture him.

CgayK

What did he say, what did he say?

Yeah while Wendy struggled, but left him in a puddle of blood.

Wait, what episode was this?

Follow that egg!

WHAT EGG

What did he say?

The girls are bitches and they know what they're doing. They're pushing Heidi in to Cartman's arms for some nefarious purpose.

THAT EGG!

p-post kydi

OF COURSE

THAT EVIL LITTLE JEWEY GUY

KAAAHL

Kyle should never get a girlfriend so that way he stays pure for Stan.

>Kylecucks

KAHL!
KAHL!
KAHL, KAHL, KAHL !!!

>expected to see Cartman be cucked
>Kyle ended up as the cuckold

I thought T&M couldn't surprise me anymore.

Is Cartman bipolar or something? He can't stand Heidi but he WANTS to be with her, what's his fucking deal? Is this just because she went with Kyle?

He's just a mentally fucked up guy. He was devastated every time he broke up with Heidi even before he found out about Kyle

He's definitely defining the terms "Can't live with her, can't live without her."

Underrated.

He just really hates being rejected. He doesn't love the person Heidi but he loves having 'a girlfriend' and the status that comes with it.

They need to do a girls episode with Wendy, Bebe, Red and Heidi.

The girls need to tell Heidi to "shut up fatass"

Don't bully Heidi

GOD i wish this fucking love triangle shipping bullshit would end.

>When I realise they're actually making her gain weight

The impression got was that he DOES love Heidi, but Butters did a number on him that basically blew him back to being confused because he feels like he shouldn't after that he started to notice her flaws and those flaws piss him off, yet when he finally gets rid of her he realizes how much he misses her and tries to get her back in spite of the flaws, the once he does, the flaws piss him off again and he tries to get rid of them in the only ways he knows how (Murder and manipulation), rinse repeat.

The main deal is that Butters killed his communication with her due planting a seed of distrust, rality is that had he been vocal about his annoyance instead of trying to play it "cool" Heidi probably would have been accommodating with things like the time and "BE VEGAN WITH ME".

Not surprised... But Still, Cartman must be fucked by Mr. President

So he can stay pure for watching Stan fug Wendy.

NOOOOOO!!! DONT DO IT!!!

Kite?

Cartman loves attention, but he hates responsibility. He loves having someone act like the world revolves around him, but he hates that she expects anything of him ever. But his ego won't allow her to abandon him because then he loses that attention. Even if he initiates the breakup if she's okay afterward that means she didn't need him/doesn't want him and that means he feels like he's lost. That's why Cartman would rather she die then move on with her life without him.

So in a way he does love Heidi but in a very Cartman way. It's greed, basically. He loves that he gets to be the center of her universe as well as his own.

Can someone post the pic of Kyle bursting out of the ground.
Best joke of season 18.

Cartman = Trumpian Nationalists

Heidi = Centrist Republicans

Kyle = Libertarians

Other girls = Libral Democrats

The Libertarians keep trying to convince the Centrist Republicans to distance themselves from the Trumpian Nationalists, but the Liberal Democrats keep screwing that up by being snarky and rude to the Centrist Republicans, which only makes them want to support the Nationalists even more just to spite the Democrats.

The Libertarians try to convince the Democrats to stop pissing off the Centrist Republicans so they'll stop supporting the Nationalists, but the Democrats ignore this advice because they care more about feeling superior to everyone else than they do about actually defeating the Nationalists.

a). Wendy’s kiss was a successful attempt to climax her relationship with Cartman.
b). Her kiss happened when Cartman was just an annoying, impulsive nuisance and not in any manners an irredeemable sociopath (kiss happened before Tenorman incident).

Thats a convincing argument, but are you sure thats what Mat & Trey's intention was?

Maybe not exactly that, but definitely something like that.

Wendy killed their teacher though
If anything she's the anti cartman

The truth is that Cartman is unable to actually love anyone but himself.

The closest he's ever been to a romance before Heidi was Cupid Me, and that was just one of his own personas.

His relationship with Heidi is all projection. He's making her fat and turning her against Kyle so that she can become more like him, and make her easier to love.

I doubt they intended to be malicious towards her. Heidi was looking for any excuse to relapse and go back to Cartman, hence her checking up on him, because the failed relationship would mean she'd have to admit she was wrong.

All three are in the wrong.

Heidi for having too much pride to admit that Cartman is a piece of shit. Also for being gullible indecisive sheep.

Kyle originally had the right intentions but ending up going about it in a sneaky, shortsighted, self-serving way.

Cartman for obvious reasons.

This shitty season better end with Cartman going full hitler again with Heidi cheering him on.

PLEASE GIB MEGA

don't be retarded
Kyle = Jew

Well, Kyle is basically Matt Stone's self-insert, and Stone is both a libertarian and a Jew, so...

shitty writing.

Please, Cartman never gets an ending where everything goes right for him like that

the tourettes episode and the ginger cow episode he gets away unscathed, both times involve kyle trying to bust him.

plus cartman and heidi being an evil couple is both funny and fresh. why not go with it?

Kike

>plus cartman and heidi being an evil couple is both funny and fresh. why not go with it?
Because I just doubt the creators will go that way with it even if I think it would be way more interesting if they did

>south park shippers are the worst

I don't get it

>someone took the time to make this