269/269

This looks like a real possibility. Then the house of representatives will choose our next president. Who will they choose?

>he won't win New Hampshire and Nevada at the minimun
epic meme

THey're republicans, they'll pick trump

>winning Colorada and not winning Nevada
Sure thing, bud

House will be in republican control no matter what. If they don't give it to trump it'll be political suicide.

Trump wins in this scenario

>CO
>Red
>'real possibility'

Alright user, I'll play along. I really want 269-269 because we could see a Republican House nominate Trump for President and the Democratic Senate nominate Kaine for VP. Would be an epic clusterfuck.

That being said, imagine if we have a faithless elector this year who decides the outcome of the election. Massive kek all round as America spirals into suicide watch

that map shows Drumpf at 259 electorates, moron. your bigotry will never take the white house.

CO is extremely unlikely to go red, especially before all those other closer states.
it's much more liberal than you might think, dude weed etc

>forgetting that Hillary will only get 11 in Washington state due to that one Injun elector

Yep it'll be jeb. Faithless elector will not vote for Trump, instead writing for Jeb (see John Edwards in 2004, Dukakis in 1988, Reagan in 76 etc etc). Top 3 electoral house vote getters are eligible for House to vote on.

House establishment easily puts their establishment guy in. Get ready for a Jeb presidency

Polls are showing CO unexpectedly swinging towards Trump, it is in play.

He's going to win the Rust Belt. Trump is going to win at least 40 states. Screencap this.

>Trump winning colorado
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA THIS IS WHAT TRUMPKEKS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

washington should really be cut in half
it's one of the worst examples of two halves of a state being completely different with one more urban half basically just politically cucking the other one entirely
eastern washington is invisible

trump winning Florida? in what dream you poor poor deluded retards?

Pence

There's a faithless elector in WA who will be voting independent

This guy's on to something.

Colorado happening. Sorry Hillbot.

Bernie surge

I'll be honest, that wouldn't be the worst possibility

Honestly anons

Be realistic

Who's actually going to win?

I find it really hard that our autistic movement will outnumber brain dead normies