Ivy is cute

CUTE

I want to hug leaf beret lvy

Ivy's the best

t. Harley Quinn

>it's another plastic man episode
Plastic man is so overrated.

Thought JLA is dead.

Not yet, they still need to air the rest of the season and shorts. They just happened to come out earlier for the app.

Here's the MEGA for them, for those that missed the last thread.

mega.nz/#F!pLxEiRzZ!UkGPH_ya_PBYKn02b2BqgA

>Is so under rated
I agree

>I think the wet look suits you
What did he mean by this?

Ivy and Plastic Man? Perfect

Only according to pessimistic autists who just want to rage about something. It's neither been renewed nor cancelled

>It's neither been renewed

Most "cancelled" shows simply don't get renewed. It hasn't been renewed and all of the remaining episodes are already out. It's over.

>It's a Ivy gets wet episode

If you get a 6 inch fleshy object slapping you in the face, you assume its a dick, not standing around saying that its too early to judge if you got dick slapped.
The show got a 7am time slot with no advertising or repeats. The blew the wad on everything they had left they didn't even save the Christmas episode for December. Then they did something they never did before, they dumped the remaining shorts.

I like how batman just gives Ivy the disappointed dad look when he is freed from the pollen.

They didn't dump the remaining shorts. They dumped like 12 of them to the CN website that they had already released on YouTube

7 of the ones dumped were not on youtube at the time, 6 not on youtube now that Something in the Hair got posted.

Forgot the image.

>Marvelites are so butthurt about their cartoons they have to wish good DC cartoons get cancelled
You guys seriously need some help

To be fair, I don't think they intended on dumping the shorts since they took them all out pretty quick.

Its not that, DC fags are just realists. Only thing DC animated that gets pushed by CN is TTG!. DC fags are saddened by the reality but appreciate they get the show at all.

They're still up, they just got moved from episodes to minisodes.

Be a DC Bro, don't be a DC fag

>DC needs to diversify and keep introducing more C-lister characters that normally don't get screentime.
You took the words right out of my mouth.
Keep up the good work justice league action.

Funny you should say that. It is always interesting to me how the DC characters appear across different media:
>Killer Frost: Injustice 1 (Was that Louise?), TV Flash, JLAction, JLA book
>Atom: Arrowverse (Ray), JLA (Ray), JLA book (Ryan), Injustice 2 (Ryan)
>Firestorm: Nu52, Arrowverse, JLAction
>Ragman: Arrow, his ongoing Mini
>Mr. Miracle: Brave and Bold, JLAction, his mini
>Pyg: Morrison's book, Arkham games, Gotham
>Firefly: Arkham games, Gotham (OC, sure)

Not even close. I've given up on Marvel getting good cartoons. I just also accepted the fact that, Teen Titans Go aside, they're all doomed to end after one or two seasons.

>Master Shake is Plastic Man
I can't. He's just Master Shake.

He's got his hand jammed up her puss

>I've given up on Marvel getting good cartoons.
Man EMH was fucking great. Approaching JLU levels of great. We just didn't get enough of it is all.

Let it die. JLA and Transformers will be forgotten anyway.

I love the lil leaf barrette they've given her.

How fucking pissed do you think the people workin on JLU were that they weren't allowed to use Plastic Man?

Cause once DC was allowed to use Plastic Man, every cartoon used the SHIT out of him.

pouting Ivy is
CUTE
U
T
E

In this he's just doing the Alchemist from Venture Bros. Just a slight variation from Shake but still.

Pyg is the oddest one.

They should have just used Ralph more

>being this deluded
It was okay at best. Secret Invasion was such a cluster fuck

He's the most unique one, someone that's legit deranged and not just some faggot with a suit and a weapon, so I'm surprised they didn't adapt him sooner.

Plas what did we say about personal space?

Pyg and his lackey Mr. Toad also appeared in Beware The Batman which was made specifically to showcase obscure rogues and other characters.

Still salty that show didn't stick around since I like the idea of not using Batman's A-List Rogues in favor of more obscure or underrated ones. I also don't mind introducing the a-listers as long as it's later on in the series like they did for Two-Face and Croc.

I admit I'm a noob to Ralph but I just read the Elongated Man mini and I'd love to see more Ralph and Sue misadventures. Husband and wife teams are comfy af

JLA is probably the best Harley outfit.

Speaking of dead DC shows, the Brave and the Bold is coming back as a Scooby-Doo crossover movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lOkHWeyiBI

Read Justice League International/Justice League Europe, they're part of the European team since the party in Justice League International 24. It's also a good run itself.

>BatB Aquaman

They're weird about Scooby Doo movies. Digging up shows that ended, strange cross overs. I was surprised when they brought back a Pup Named Scooby Doo as puppets.
youtube.com/watch?v=MyI9wujDe3g

>Not adding Vixen to the list
Screw you honkey, it's my girl's time right now!

Good shit, I'll check that out. I've always heard good things about JLI

Yet another victim of CN's fuckery. At least YJ has a third season (and probably more) and GL:TAS has a pseudo-follow up in JLA episode "Barehanded. DC is weird about Beware and pretend it doesn't exist, even though they've acknowledged worse shows.

I'm sad Ralph in The Flash has too many shades of Plastic Man. He only had small parts in JLU and BatB.

It's weird how they bothered to get a voice actress for Vixen, when she barely got to speak in the first place.

Well, Ralph DID start as a cheap knockoff of Plastic Man, I'm glad they put him in a different direction pretty fast even still in Silver Age. Too little people have read JLE and have this misconception that funny stretching character = Plas, as if Ralph has never been a jokester himself, it kinda weirds me out.

Whoever is doing Scooby Doo right now has been given free rein and has just been going crazy with that freedom.

Just watched the other dumped shorts and this is not a bicycle, but I was thinking about that meme rivalry with Richards anyway.

>rape threat
And this guy is supposed to be a superhero?

that was fucking awesome.

That's pretty sweet. And that one glimpse of the villianess it gives us shows she's got a good design too.

It's not rape if she asks for it

Thats a nice link ya got there pal. Any chance you got the other episodes?

I got it
www.mega.nz/#F!hkFSATiI!aQpgkb54tEcaiznh_0bUDw

thanks pally

No problem

Plas is a fucking legend

Bizarro a cute

Holy hell what is this

the leaf beret is a really good idea

Scooby-Doo Kiss crossover. Not even the strangest one that they've done recently.

Something about Natasha Leggero makes her the perfect Poison Ivy.

agreed

Golly this show is cute

I wish Vixen did more things in this show. If it gets a second season I hope she gets more screen time.

Ivy always gets great costumes.

What episodes Batman doesn't appear? I'm tired of that closeted fag

>If it gets a second season

That's adorable.

Plastic Man is a goddamn treasure

>I think the wet look suits you
Has Plastic Man always been /ourguy/?

Diogee go home!

Always. Now moreso he's fucking mastershake too

>You will never squirt all over Poison Ivy
Feels bad man

Is it just me or are these playing poorly?

Did someone say Plastic Man bicycle?

I like to think Ivy mind controls Batman and rapes him when she wants some dick.

he's the most loved character of DC obviously have to be everywhere

Why do that when she can get some real Dick instead?

Fanart or soon to be my favorite trade?

google Kyle Baker's Plastic Man

It's not rape if you are a hero, and she is a villainess, this also works for heroines raping villains.

Thanks user. some of those older graphic novels are starting to climb in price, huh? Guess I might want to get onto collecting the ones I want in the next few years.

So I was watching the latest batch of episodes when during the GL ep a certain AI shows up towards the end and goes to search for something she lost while not giving up hope.

My Sup Forumsmrades Aya is back!

Because it's about bending the big scary Bat to her will and raping him. Ivy fucking little boy Dick achieves no satisfaction. Robin ain't her arch nemesis. Its like Batman raping Joker would feel so much better than raping some other person like Bane.

But it has to be one episode without Batman, right?

Plastic man/Dana Snyder is the reason I watch this show.

Batman's kind of an asshole

>just finished watching the time-out ep with booster and batman

Nah he's Gazpacho

Fatal Fare.

>Not posting Neon Genesis Scoob'ngelion