X-Men/FF in MCU

When Disney buys out Fox and all their movies/TV, who would you cast the Fantastic Four and X-Men in the MCU? Would you get new actors or famous actors?

Can't we just cast Idris Elba for all of them?

Did IGN forget that Idris Elba is already in the MCU?

>Idris Elba
please don't shoehorn him in everything. Please take 10 minutes to think of someone else. You need to blow your budget on Wolverine, not Wheels

Yes
Who cares

Why not cast Idris Elba or another black man as Wolverine?

why does professor X need to be a black bald man?
why not a bald female whos HIV positive?

Why is he so popular? He's either in bit parts and/or movies that fail and apparently a TV show I've never heard of.

Will Smith as Wolverine
Tom Cruise as Cyclops
Idris Elba as Magneto
Liam Neeson as Prof X
Stephen Amell as Ice Man
Cara Delevingne as Jean Grey
Candice Patton As Storm
Jared Leto as Mister Sinister

he's a piece of shit and is popular because he plays white characters: Heimdall, Roland Deschain, was ok in The Wire I think

It seemed like only, like, 10 years ago, we were joking about casting Morgan Freeman into every role ever, and, more importantly, why it never felt like Affirmative action when it was Freeman and not Elba?

Think of all the reasons Denzel Washington used to be a big deal. Now add a classy British accent and a willingness to do genre fiction.

You are so butthurt.

how is he a piece of shit?

I fucking love The Dark Tower and he as Roland was too much for me

Morgan Freeman should be Prof X and Idris Elba as Magneto.

It’d be symbolic of like Martin Luther King Jr and Malcom X.

Will Smith? He’s already playing the Genie in the Aladdin live-action movie. Disney could grab him for Wolverine.

You still need to respect the chinese market. Put Jackie Chan in, either as wolverine or psylocke or something like that.

Freeman is very anti identity politics. I love him.

That he was generally in good dramatic roles? Not cash grab after cash grab franchise movies?

I mean I guess they're both attractive at their prime.

Yeah he just makes videos declaring war on Russia.

Thing should be cgi and fight the Hulk

CHARLES ISN'T A NIGGER

Looking at this actual Video. Ruth Negga as Storm? What the actual fuck IGN. At least throw a dark African darling at the role. Lupita's in Star Wars let Disney throw her in there.

The rest were I don't know who this is and Stranger things Guy.

John Boyega as Magneto

>MAN CHARLES GET OUTTA MY HEAD

He’s suppose to be a metaphor for MLK

Terry O'Quinn as Professor X
Tom Hardy/Kristofer Hivju as Wolverine
Chris Pine as Cyclops
Jeremy Irons/Eric Roberts as Magneto
Kerry Washington as Storm
Emily Blunt as Jean Grey

Ruth Negga is the female Idris Elba. Unless you cast Idris Elba as the female Idris Elba. He can do that. He's so amazing.

But yet he isn't a nigger now is he?

Ok, goddamit I'm black and I love my homeboy Idris but this shit is getting a bit much. Glad he's getting so much work tho, but I'd be fine with him taking a break from action flicks to do a rom com or something else

>a piece of shit
wot? I've never heard of Idris being a douche, explain

For the next X-men reboot, they should cast Elba as Storm.

I still can't get over the fact her last names Negga...I mean c'mon, fucking really?

Taylor Swift as a young Storm. Make it happen!

Tom Cruise specializes in running. He needs to be either a speedster or a low powered mutant that has to run away from certain death during battles.

Why do people want Idris Elba to play every fucking character in things?

Like, he's good, but being a good actor does not mean he's a good fit to play Nixon in a movie.

He's not really getting that much work. It's just that everyone loves to fan cast him for everything. That's the joke.

Poe? is that you?

>ALL NEED!

Dont force your opinions on me IGN you cunts

Isn't Jackie hated by a considerable chunk of China?

Icant believe you got people with this fake shit twice

Xmen/Deadpool is already very profitable & MCU is mapped out for a while, so i don't see X-Men in MCU for a long time, Disney will probably be hands off with Fox anyway

The only FOX IP Disney will get their claws into instantly will be Anastasia, making her an actual Disney princess & banking on nostalgia = $$$

this

Disney is already planning to buy all of Fox.

>Idris Elba as Magneto
>Jew
>black
How?

last i heard yeah, on account of him being a dead beat dad

>implying that's bad

Yes, that doesn't change what that user said.

I don't want anybody touching DOOM.
We know for a fact that there is nobody at Fox or Disney who understands DOOM, let alone wants to do him justice.
Every time we see DOOM he's horrendously mis-interpreted and re-imagined. I'd rather not see DOOM at all than see him getting butchered over and over and over again.
It's a monkey's paw.
Sure it'd be nice to see him btfo Iron Man & Frien-sorry, The Avengers but it'd just descend into quips

They want Hulu & some IP's
It's not a sure thing anyway

I kinda want to see her as Rouge tbqh

Because LoganXOroro would be black/black
I want a white manlet to cuck We Wuz Kang T'challa

britbongs, please leave

he is a good actor and he has great appearance for his age. The problem is that Hollywood is full of nigger lovers so most of the time he isn't choose for his talent (he is talented) but because a gay producer want to suck his dick.

Dark Tower was a bad movie that sadly, he was part of it.

>implying Disney wouldn’t do him justice
Loki is one of the best supervillains ever translated to the big screen. And let’s not forget about deep complex villains they did like Zemo or Vulture.

As long as they keep Anya Joy as Illyana...

No
Everything from Fox must be purged.

He's literally the same color as shit.

MCU Magneto would be a member of the civil rights movement. Segregation era America was the new holocaust.

He's still massively popular as far as I know. There's dislike for him as there is for any other big celeb, but he still draes in more people than he repels. He did lose popularity in Hong Kong due to being pro-mainland though.

The RBF is strong with this one.

Will leftists ever stop using black people like pawns on a chessboard? Blatant virtue signaling like this is just disgusting.

They hate him in Taiwan for telling them they need to fall in line like good little communists and stop worrying about all that 'feedom' jibbery-joo.

>like pawns

More like they play chess against themselves and let black win every time

Deadpool, probably. X-men, fuck no. They're rebooting that shit. After Apocalypse, that shit's on life's support. And you're crazy if you think they'll be hands off on FF.

why not just cast him as bishop? bishop is a great character and would suit him pretty well

Liam Neeson should be Magneto.

IDRIS ELBA FOR EVERYONE XD HES MY FAVORITE BULL
WHO CARES IF THE MOVIES HE STARS IN AS LEAD BOMB

Sup Forums pls leave

It is a really lame meme dude

Racism isn’t an excuse.

>Tom Cruise as Cyclops

Oddly, this would work, especially with Cara DeLevigne as Jean Grey

Her family got fed up with getting called the n-word all the time so they changed the name. Anytime somebody says it to them they just think they're being called by their last name.

That's just fucking laughable.

but cara is june moone/enchantress already

squad 2 when

Prof X should be played by Louis C.K.

And in the movie he takes his penis out and makes everyone watch him.

Enchantress is dead and no one cares about June Moone.

Oh yeah, he was Roland. It makes me wonder how they would approach Odetta, would they make her white? Will she call him nigger?

>give more power to Disney
>diversity/race-baiting (even if Elba is cool)
>we ALL NEED

Just another day of 2010's shilling.

I'm most sure they will bring her back with minor magic powers

>Looking at this actual Video
Why are you giving them more revenue?

Why the fuck do you people want Disney to control Fox? They have a good thing going right now with X-Men, besides how the fuck would you insert them into MCU?

Idris Elba broke all records of blackwashing. Even more if we include the characters people wanted him to play. They still don't know how unintentionally funny it became?

>good thing
like apocalyse
like jeniffer not mystic
like erik not magneto
like sansa grey

deadpool/logan and the new mutants kino are in different universes so you could easily fit then in the mcu if you really wanted

>implying they bring any characters in that train wreck back

it was a financial success

She’s dead, user.

They aren’t bringing her back (and the same goes for the Mummy).

Move on.

>implying Disney wouldn’t do a better job with the X-Men and Fantastic Four than Fox

>it's a real video

He's not a dead beat dad. He's not leaving money to his adult child because wants him to earn it.

Out of all the characters for Idris Elba to play they want him to be Charles instead of
>Seabastion Shaw
>Master Mind
>Gladiator
>Black Tom Cassidy

>elba
>not playing lucas bishop

what's the problem with you guys

No

>sure it'd be nice to see him btfo Iron Man
>tfw pymtron never ever

I wouldn't mind seeing Terry Crews as Professor X.

There are Ethiopian Jews, you know.

>Tom Cruise as Cyclops
I don't know if I like this or hate this

There are black Jews, Israel tried to sterilize them a while back.

I love Idris Elba. I've even said he would make a decent James Bond, but anybody who thinks he'd make a good Professor X is retarded.

>Magnet
Liam Neeson
>Xavier
Hugh Laurie
>Wolverine
Karl Urban
>Beast
Nick Frost
>Cyclops
Dacre Montgomery
>Jean Grey
AnnaSophia Robb