Lance's Vlog is Up

He dumb. He real dumb. "Planetonically" dumb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6D8P2E5-lk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And "for the record," he claims that that mouse kissed him. No links yet. Only on Voltron's FB page.

>no link
>voltron not in thread name
Another fantastic OP from Sup Forums's amazing /vld/fags

Hey, fucknut - Sup Forums thinks the FB link is spam when we try and post. Why don't you just go to FB and search. The page is not private.

Not that guy but you could have at least named the goddamn thread "Voltron."

youtube.com/watch?v=t6D8P2E5-lk

thanks!

>entire vlog is him obsessing over Allura
the absolute madmen

The inevitable rejection is going to sting hard.

I want to make him my little bitch.

>vlog is about how much Lance loves pussy
>no mentions of Keith
>no langst

Lance stans on suicide watch.

The way he's projecting, (backwards projecting?) what he feels about Allura onto trying to brag about himself is both insufferable and really fucking cute 2bh. He wants that altean slizz so bad.
Same, bimbo Lance is growing stronger with every piece of content and it's driving me crazy

They're mainly upset they didn't get their langst content

>Keith's storyline
>important

Lance will forever be the best reaction face material of the show.

I love Allura manhandling Lance.

>bawww why didn't the recap video have deep lore about the retarded HCs I've convinced myself are real
I'll never get tired of canon Lance BTFOing these dummies.

the animators get to have a lot of fun with him

What a sad VLog this was.

It is, son. Lotor’s little brother matters.

Are you accusing Honerva of stepping out on Zarkon? Or vise versa?!

Sister figure my fucking ass.

I do wanna see this happen sometime.

Disgusting.

Indeed. He's not even close to my fave but he's a ridiculous amount of fun to draw.

They had two babbies, user.

The Spiderman swing you fool.

Pidge's arms would snap trying to carry him unless she's secret stronk like Daisy Ridley.

Lance is a twink, he's not that heavy.

>wildly oscillating between false bravado and embarrassment
>spaghetti spilling out left and right
this is the Lancefag holy grail, of course they'd demand a sippy cup instead

Not the most informative vid but it was fun.

Their mental gymnastics are too strong at this point.

>another “look at how tumblr is!” thread

For real, these people aren't ever going to away and we already know how they're going to react so there's no point in talking about the same shit over and over again.

>Lance putting up facade of worldliness and experience with women
>every time he talks about Allura for too long his spaghetti spills everywhere
Shit, Lance is pretty cute here.

Yeah. I don’t even know why people make these threads anymore.

I think you'd have an easier time arguing for a threeway.

Loved the bit about him being "not ready to settle down," homeboy knows he's not good enough and is putting off a sincere confession

I'd be down with Empress Allura who takes Keith and Lance as members of her multiracial harem and occasionally forces them to bang for her amusement, even though they genuinely don't enjoy it at any point and are mostly doing it to humor her.

More stunning insight from the glowing cosmic brains that inhabit these threads, just some marvelous content here bravo

If not for his obnoxiousness, I would probably support Allurance out of pure pity for Lance.

>says he's not ready to settle down on camera
>in private: "MRS BLUE LION"
I want Allura to tease him about his ears being cute in the ugly pug cute kinda way and watch him blush and sperg out.

He's going to be the Cordelia to her Chrom.

>not regular dimension Allura taking Matt and Lance as her sexual servitor side-pieces, as is her species' way

If it were to ever happen, it'd be Allura confessing to Lance and bending him into a kiss.

I want Allura to bully Lance hard and he gets off to all of the mistreatment.

"Planetonic" needs to be made into some kind of cocktail recipe.

>mfw this was literally Coran's job

>implying Coran wasn't Alfor's wife's bull

Not gonna lie, young man Coran and Volume 2 comics Coran can both totally get it.

Lance is going to get cucked.

>Alfor’s sister-wife’s
Fixed it for you.

The Altean Royal Family are just like the Egyptian Pharaohs aren't they. Maybe Honerva looks the way she does because she's the daughter of a non-primary consort so she's ineligible to the throne but still enjoys the privileges of royal blood.

Allura will bully him sexually always, because she is a natural Chad and Lance is a spaghetti spilling incel. She will show Lance her ovipositor on their wedding night and makes him into her egg host breeding queen.

Honerva’s blood is pure and doesn’t have the long line of incest like Alfor and his sister.

Do you think Coran was related to his husband?

How do Allurancefags feel about every Allurance moment basically being set-up for Lance to get rejected and move on from Allura?

It's not my main ship by any means, but it's cute so far, has given both characters some good moments, and is the only romance getting any kind of actual play at the moment. So I'm just here to enjoy the ride while it lasts.

WE

Don’t really care because I’ve been starting to like Pance.

This is what I predicted would happen since S1 though.

That's a trick question because I'm a Allura-Lance-Bromance shipper... Brollurance? Allurbrance? BrolluraBrancemance?

I mean, I don't mind them fucking, but I just want them to hang out and be fun together.

Not an Allurance fan but it seemed obvious from the beginning.

Matt’s coming for you

This is how I always expected it. I'm more surprised that they're even letting Lance's interest in Allura progress into anything more than a running gag but it doesn't change the outcome, just give it more emotional impact.

I've always preferred Allurance as a bromance anyway, the kind where they go shopping for sparkly stuff together and share beauty tips and makes face masks. Allura can get a prettier twink in Keith and Lance can get a real man in Pidge.

I'm glad of it, I never expected them to get together in the first place so just getting these nice interactions and Lance falling more and more in love with Allura as the show goes on is all the fun and none of the disappointment.
It's honestly hard to complain when you get more canon content (albeit from only one side romantically) than the majority of ships thus far.

Wasn't asking if you already knew, just wanted to know how you felt liking a couple that's doomed from the start and how every good moment with them is development for that.

I didn’t know there were people who actually thought Allurance had a chance. I mean, I always liked it but I never saw it going anywhere beyond friendship. I think Lance’s character development is tied to him letting go of Allura or encouraging her to go after the one she really likes because then that means he is truly selfless.

It's led to Lance becoming a much less shitty person so I'll fucking take it.

>encouraging her to go after the one she really likes
Imagine it being Matt.

98% of ships for this show have zero chance, so how is that unique from being any other shipfag

Gonna need someone to draw Quasimodo Lance handing Esmeralda Allura to Phoebus Keith.

KEK, I like that. The dude just pops out of nowhere halfway through the series and wins over the princess.

Does this mean Lotor is Frollo?

Absolutely.

Allurance is one of the very few hetships I've ever been into and yeah as a fujoshit this is just par for the course

>Lotor threatening to burn Allura at the stake for witchcraft if she won’t sleep with him
Nice.

It's because Allura is so manly and Lance is so effeminate that it may as well be a yaoi ship between two twinks.

I liked it in the beginning and while I still think it's cute I prefer pants now. I moved on too.

If the genders were reversed, it'd happen.

>Allura
>manly
Allura is girly as fuck, if anything Allurance is closer to yurishit

>Allura is gypsy
Only Allura race headcanon I will accept now.

>the ditzy girl manages to score the princely class idol
It's like reverse Sailor Moon.

Ew now I’m imagining Lotor singing Hellfire

But this is good.

I guess having Pidge as the not-like-other-girls girl let them allow Allura to be more of a "traditional" girl, which is a big draw of her character to me. She's physically strong and emotionally tough but still unapologetically feminine.

Hellfire is the most based Disney song though.

Barlee agrees with this

Lance's crush on Allura is so cute.

Allura isn’t that manly. Her getting with Keith or Pidge would be considered heterosexual.

This. Lance is a girl.

Allurance is the most progressive because it is incestuous yuri.

>posted by official Voltron tumblr
What did they mean by this?

Need an Altean yuri manga with sparkles everywhere now.

I MISS THEM SO MUCH