"Truth is...the game was rigged from the start."

"Truth is...the game was rigged from the start."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ncXCk
youtu.be/rve_DqwouFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

Remember the media shitstorm when Obama became President. We will have to endure a shit ton of feminist shit talks for weeks after that.

The will probably do their best to not mention what's in the most recent wikileaks...they worked harder when it was about exposing people who didn't pay their taxes.

Isn't it a bit early to have a book out about Hillary winning?

I'm not looking forward to the inevitable photo of Hillary, merkel and may together along with some predictable commentary about how women were now running things and isn't it better.

Is meghan our girl?

Get this everywhere. Hard at the oars men!

NO

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS MEME YOU FAT CUNT

archive.is/ncXCk

This seems too obvious. They can't be this sloppy, can they?

Glad someone has an archive link for it. The tweet might mysteriously disappear :^)

the american public doesn't give a shit, they can be as sloppy as they want

What the fuck... her Twitter page is deleted.

It already did, the twitter page was nuked from space already.

Jesus christ.

This is the millionth goddamned thread about this shit. Stop fucking around and actually do something: Get in here.

>Twitter in Finnic
The diaspora grows ever larger.

Nah, the writers probably think a Hillary win is "obvious"
Remember, innocent until proven guilty

It does not mean this is rigged. Before any event like that (brexit, space missions, elections etc.), two editions are ready a lot before, perfected, etc. There is one for Trump too, probably, but receiving this in library before the result is still fishy

GOD BLESS FREDDOMS OF PRESS!

She's going to win.

I dug a bit into it, nothing to see here all in all, it was just delivery man John Titor bringing fresh newspapers to the bookstore.

If there were two available why waste so much paper to print them both? secondly There havent been any for Trump found

Yep, this clearly shows this is rigged

Sup Forums are so delusional they actually think Trump might win. Everyone else knows he has already lost.

I guess that you haven't seen the book Michelle Obama 2020 and Chelsea Clinton 2028?

Wait till they lose an election and we see a title about the "angry white males".

On a related note, I recently saw a video about a swiss (((humorist))). I shit you not : the guy literally started with a "Wow, so many old white men". On the social media someone asked him if he would joke about the jews too. The (((humorist))) answered by calling him a nazi.

Came to post this but you beat me to it

This thread is just a general question about whether or not the election has already been decided.

It's fake. The abrcode responds to a previous Newsweek edition earlier this year called VAPE NATION

It's over, how can Truman ever recover?

>SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS MEME YOU FAT CUNT
What did he mean by this?

I hope this is true.

They often do one of these for each candidate before an election, though I wouldn't be surprised if they skipped Trump this year. No point really.

(((Newsweek))) is going to be in for a disappointing tuesday

It is.

Damn it all to hell

Yeah...it's a good thing.
Just a second there's Some people outside my house knocking on the door.
It's weird because I don't remember my parents saying that we had a plumbing service come by. Never heard of "Fountainview Bathrooms Incorporated" either.

Sounds sketch, should I hide guys?

FUCKING GOYIM CANNOT DO ANYTHING RIGHT GODFUCKINDAMN

>Fountainview Bathrooms Incorporated
>FBI

GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE user!!!

>InB4 dude got v&

Im in all stem classes now, so fucking glad I didnt take any electives this round.
I cant imagine the "broke the glass ceiling" shit thats going to be spewed every fucking hour of of the day now.
>protip: there was no glass ceilings

praise kek!

Are you still with us NEET?

Hmm I bet that when the MLB printed out thousands of Cubs World Series Champions hats ahead of time, it was also because baseball is rigged, right?

Thanks for correcting the record.
₪0.25 has been added to your account.

Pretty sure he's being tortured guys

pure coincidence goyim

it's just the way things are

Who has the Trump version of this?

They have to preprint both sides

lel

Chicago has a history of rigging baseball, yes.

Game is Rigged

Find a picture of the Trump cover. You can't and you won't. Thanks for correcting the record, though.

The barcode doesn't contain data of which issue it is, does it?

How do you torture a leaf? Show them straight sex?

>no leafs were referenced
Don't you have some dogs or cats to go start cooking for dinner or something? Stop testing your standup on Sup Forums....even if what you implied is true, it was misplaced and lame.

Yeah but look at the bright side, they voted for the woman that's gonna invite Achmed and his friends into the US to rape them

tell us user, how does it feel to have jumper cables attached to your balls?

Too bad all is for naught. Hillary will import 100 rocket scientists, brain surgeons, and clock designers to fill all those stem roles.

You'll get drafted and sent to fight in their stead. Theyll rape your daughters and wives, youll come home to nobody glad to see you, called a child murderer and at the very least an leg or arm missing, probably look like a ghoul due to the burns too. No VA either. You can pay for the obamacare insurance though.

youtu.be/rve_DqwouFY

This is semi-comforting...I feeel slightly guilty about feeling good about it.

>implying
Women need to register for the draft. This is their mess and the men wont clean it up this time.

F

They're gone user. There's nothing you can do, comment, or say that will get them to respond. They'll dry the user out just to make him thirst while still allowing one thing for him to drink.

Hillary Clintons grool...I hope he meets death ASAP. Because we now know that she has multiple STD's and other shit that's keeping her whacky constantly.