DO NOT say fuck it and pussycuck out
DO NOT take no for an answer

VOTE FOR TRUMP

I'm flying over today to cast a few votes in Florida. I hope they don't need ID

got u

I used a VPN to vote for trump

Burgers are so retarded, they probably can't even read the ballot

Obama says it's ok

Unless you vote for Hillary, in which case you can vote by FB posting a message with the hashtag #HillaryVote

I live in DC, what's the point?

I will

i live in texas, i dont think anyone will vote, whats the point of voting anyway. but i do hope trump wins

t. burger

How much does it hurt to see stuff like this on your feed?

It doesn't hurt. Cause she is going to be buried tomorrow. It will be embarrassing for her

My mother already voted for Trump, I'll vote tomorrow.

Yeah, I got similar stuff. A chilhood friend of mine keeps posting anti-Trump stuff. He is a commie.

Pic related.

Going to the polls in the morning before work

Idgaf how long the lines are. I'll wait all fucking day if I have to

Hope trump wins so they will cry

Voted for hillary!

Gonna be /hill/ here in one day!

> tfw you were born just in time for the "great bootyblast of 2016".

Its gonna be so goddamn funny tuesday night. If you supported trump save yourself the stress on your heart and dont come back here, it will only upset you.

Voted... for Hillary!

>tfw you don't get to vote for trump
>tfw you have to rely on some fatass Ameripigs to get up off their salt crusted couches to vote

I HATE THIS FEELING SO MUCH

YOU NEED TO FUCKING VOTE

I FUCKING VOTED ALREADY OK MOM? GOD I FUCKING HATE YOUUUUU

GO FUCKING VOTE TRUMP YOU GODDAMN ASS BURGERS
I HAVENT BEEN SHITPOSTING AND STAYING UP LATE AT NIGHT FOR WEEKS TO DIE IN A NUCLEAR WAR BECAUSE YOU LET CLINTON WIN

I'm not registered to vote.
fuck jury duty.

Voted for Trump last week. Dragging my gf to the polls tomorrow.

It's ok man, I already voted. For Hillary.

What a little bitch.

Swing state checking in, managed to convince a few Bernie supporters to vote stein instead of hillary.

Wtf why do Americans vote on Tuesday? In my home village everybody goes to church on election Sunday and then votes CSU.

VOTE TRUMP

In 1845, the United States was largely an agrarian society. Farmers often needed a full day to travel by horse-drawn vehicles to the county seat tovote.Tuesdaywas established as election day because it did not interfere with the Biblical Sabbath or with market day, which was on Wednesday in many towns

The dog filter pic over the shill post is just too much.

FUCKING DO THAT FOR EUROPE YOU FUCKING OBESE COWBOYS GET THE FUCK OUT OR WE ALL LOSE

That's interesting thanks.
But is election day a national holiday? Or do you have to take a day off?

I already voted for Hillary m8

Actually that is somewhat true and why "straight ticket" exists. Democrsts would pay people to go vote for them but could only get uneducated and illiterate poor to vote that way. Rednecks and niggers have kept the democrats in power for decades. Now theyve added hispanics, gays and muslims to the low IQ voting base and pay them off through welfare benefits.

You typically have to take a day off or vote early. Most good jobs will let people off early or come in late depending on your personal preference.

Ok ok i will vote, s-senpai.

Why do you have huge lines? Like, so huge they actually discourage people from voting? Should be easy enough to avoid.

Why is the idea that you should ID yourself when voting controversial? I mean, what the fuck?

Do you even have a registry of eligible voters?

I am getting more and more convinced that the US is third world tier.

i voted for hillary already
and no im not a berncuck i fucking hate bernie

>verses

It's a form of voter suppression. Make it really hard for people to vote and you have a favorable chance of retaining current elects. Yes, it is definitely third world, our now-almost-over election cycle should be proof of that.

Michigan here, I'll do my part to turn the state red. Did anyone else here get a letter from obama telling them to vote?

Ohio here, no but every fuckin commercial break I see that vote for my friend hillary bullshit.

Madame President!