What about this area of the country breeds the most rabidly liberal...

What about this area of the country breeds the most rabidly liberal, out-of-touch-with-reality political extremists that have no idea how the world works? From the radical abolitionists, to Bernie Sanders, something about this infernal fucking area seems to make people politically stupid.

Puritan weirdness. They pretty much invented virtue signaling

Needs moar negroes and Latinos that's why.

It's a wealthy, secure area populated by people who seldom meet minorities and never have to live near them.

New Hamshire and Maine are okay, they have good shellfish and may or may not flip red tomorrow

Come to Cambridge Ma. Ultimate degeneracy here. People are virtuous here. They think helping everyone makes life okay.

It was the earliest industrial area. As such, it is the area that was historically favored by the ruling class. Since it has been favored by the ruling classes, it tends to get the bulk of gibbies and as such the people tend to have a more favorable welfare opinion. Further, the massive amount of plutocrats in the area tend to drive up the snobbish, classist, attitudes. This can be seen on full display as over the last 20 years, it has become trendy to favor things like welfare for the lower plebs (Who they want to make think that they are about them) all while living in their multi million dollar homes.
I dated a girl from boston and holy shit, she was smug and thought that because she was upper middle class, her thought process was the right thought and every other one is wrong.

It's what happens when you raise entire generations to be dependent on the system such as it is.

That's how you can tell they're nigger free.

it's not that liberal. MA elects republican governors all the time. maine has a republican governor.

Ayy another cambridge fag, I'm a student there too

They all live in cute little hamlet towns of 20k 99% whites and think their fairytale land will work in Western Mississippi,Compton, and East St Louis just as well.

the real reason is that there is a lower percentage of minorities than elsewhere in the country. So these upper class white people start to feel safe and comfortable in their white upper class surroundings, and feel bad for the black inner city youth, and certainly, the answer must be to give them more money.

If they lived in the south for a year or two, they would lose that mind set. They would become that which they hate so much, a "racist" because they wouldnt want to give the minorities a damn thing.

CT here. Niggers and spics (Puerto Ricans) are ruining our state.

Well it can't possibly be the marijawans

Nepotistic Narcissism.

harvard?

Im in cambridge too

the school system, k-8. its staffed almost entirely by catholic social teaching types. the whole system has a long tradition of propagandizing children, started by the jesuits. look it up.

>What? You DON'T love the diversity and gutted industry of places like Waterbury, Bridgeport, New London, and Hartford? Are you some sort of racist Drumpfledunklederrydo supporter?

>started by jesuits
New England was cucked long before the Irish came.

Money.

We have so much fucking money in New England.

It's actually the white man. And by "the white man" I mean Dannel Malloy, specifically.

DANNEL?!

He's a piece of shit, but those niggers and spics were here long before. My grandparents lived in Hartford in the 60s and told me how amazing it was and how many whites there were, how you could leave the door unlocked. Then they got the hell out of there.

I'd say the northwest down to San Fran is worse; however, New England is pretty bad. A tremendous fucking shame, seeing as it is tge most beautiful part of the US.

Yankees are just faggots. Period.

too many major cities in close proximity

I can't believe his useless ass got REEEEEelecteted

Does anyone have that picture of a sheltered person watching shit like high school musical and thinking the whole world is like that? That's what NE is like.
MA reporting.

>may not flip red tomorrow
The longer LePage stays in office, the bluer the states will be in the future. He's a fucking nightmare

Old as fuck money. Generations of people who have never had to bust ass who fall into more money because grandpa set them up with family friends. All the plebs in the area try to be like them to sneak into their nepotistic cliques.

Gated community syndrome; New England barely has any blacks so all of the whites think that blacks are like what they see on TV and movies.

They don't live with the repercussions of liberal policy. They don't have to deal will spics of niggers.