Finally, fitting castings.

>White guy is the only one who looks happy

WE

>4 females
>3 males
GRRRRRL POWA

WUZ

>the only white is the bad guy
And some retards still believe that's not a sjw movie.

I'm glad this dumbass is dead.

KANGZ

I for one am glad we can have any kind of conversation about this movie without rampant shitposting.

>F
What did they mean by this?

diversity

Now THAT'S how you do a poster

Take fucking notes other franchises trying to ripoff Marvel

Oh, KANG eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society.

WE

This thread is why it's easier to just raceswap existing characters.

Well, Disney is Jewish...

I was more of a Givi man myself

>supporting a complete monarchy sistem, a bloody sistem where the unelected leader can do literally anything he wants like rape, murder and censor anything.
BRAVO MARVEL

Women exist in the world buddy. They're not mystical creatures.

So we went from token black dude to token white dude now.

So will Shuri have her full on Black Panther costume as well?

There's another bad guy who's black, in fact, there's two black bad guys.

Go cry about it on pol retard

Why wouldn't we support Based Disney?

Are they the main bad guys?

One of them is, yeah.

Is the villain M'baku the Man Ape?

>white man is the only one that looks good
What did they mean by this?

He's one of them, but the main villains are Killmonger and Klaue

>all these triggered anons
This film will be the death of Sup Forums

Yeah, but he's just M'baku, no Man-Ape.

WE

I've been off Sup Forums for months, but I'm gonna stick around for the shitshow Black Panther threads.

WE

WE

We

Isn't that the arm klaw lost? I'd expect it to be replaced by a goofy apparatus and not a star wars like "it's just a hand".

Everett Ross is also in the movie but he isn't exactly poster-worthy.

Here's what's going to happen. It's going to be an okay movie, nothing special, but it'll have legs like Wonder Woman, just because it's sorta the "first of its kind". Most people will talk about how great it is and progressive, most of the people on Sup Forums will say "Eh, it was okay, but I didn't like this and this and felt that this part was poorly done", while Sup Forums will start with the "WE WUZ KANGS" in every thread.

Nothing will get done, and we'll pretty much all forget about it when it's out of theaters.

Disney has been giving monarchy handjobs that for decades.

dayum, black avengers when?

>"Five foot nine? I didn't know they stacked shit that high!"

WUZ

actually, they ARE KANGZ. they are also literal black nazis with their own neighbors.

Why are they leaning so heavily on Egyptian iconography and style? Wakanda has nothing at all to do with Egypt.

It turns into a cannon in one of the trailers

b-but they are KANGZ!

They're part of his Bodyguard Harem

egyptian ?

The main villain is black you mong

What's his endgame?

Fun fact: During the 80's Black Paather fought a group of totally not South African "heroes" called the Supremacists.

After T'Challa beat the crap out of them, they were defeated again by Night Thrasher

Ah yes, the "we don't want to bother with special effects in every scene" technique WB uses for live action Cyborg.
Fuck I hate all CG everything, if they went with a practical arm he would have it in every scene.

WE

It's written on the poster.

He's CIA

kill the dragon

Who the fuck cares?

WE

No matter the quality, which I doubt will be good anyway, you just know this flick will get a 80/100 on Metacritic

Cringy as fuck comment. No it's not

>Samefag ITT thinks we can’t see him reposting the KANGZ meme

I thought they were better than this?

All I want is a White Wolf cameo

Ragnarok and Homecoming got a 73/100, WW got a 76/100. All way too overrated

Man-ape doesn't look at all intimidating thus far. I hope he gets a super suit like Panther's but more bulky so he looks gorilla-like.

I love Shuri I can't wait to see her in action.
No because she's not the Black Panther. Maybe in a sequel.

ThE CRystal GeMs

Black Panther threads are fucking hilarious.

Lose his pants.

>white is default for a character
>these characters must be black
>Villain’s race doesn’t matter
>goes to default
>SJW SPOOPYMAN!!!!!??!?

It's a good thing the Wakandans are black so they can get proper castings and don't have to be diversified for ideological reasons.

Huh what is Egyptian about it?

I see more west Africa than anything else

>these characters must be black
>Villain’s race doesn’t matter
wut?keep your pathetic denial

>only white
>bad guy
>pic related is a Wakandan ambassador

>All that focus on hands

Except the movie also has Everett K Ross and Bucky as good guys, you triggered white male.

We’re talking about a guy who ends up being made of sound and just for reference is canonically white as a fucking no name inbetween from the real villain who is a black man that dresses himself in a gorilla suit.

And your gonna still tell me I’m the delusional one?

All he wants is a nice cup of tea.

>Egyptian
>Trailer shows a guy with a fucking lip plate
Retard. There is nothing Egyptian about this.

You are delusional. This is Sup Forums. Even the existence of a brown person is white genocide here.

>Everett Ross is also in the movie but he isn't exactly poster-worthy.

All the movies from MCU so far had a huge part of the cast as non whites and never a main villain being black, now we get a movie with near no non-blacks and one of the few white characters is a...white guy!

Yeah, you're delusional as fuck.

I mean of of the few white characters is the bad guy

Wrongfully follow his fascist country's orders against the peaceful, intelligent people of color.

why does shuri have cat hands?
and where's killmonger's poster

>against the peaceful, intelligent people of color.
The Na'vi?

Not dying in a foreign civil war.

is he gonna be a tragic hero?

Most of the Mcu movies tote whites as the main characters, this is a movie set in Africa and they’re using a character from the comics who’s already white and casting a white guy.

Would you be this Sup Forumstarded if there were no whites in a movie set in Africa? You sound like sjw fucks complaining that Alex from the runaways should be the traitor in the live action show.

Not everything is a fucking race war you mongaloid.

Shouldn’t be the traitor*

Ducking shit. Why does him and Tchalla look like defeated cucks?

What in your "argument" counter the previous comment? A 99% black movie where one of the very very few white characters is the fucking villain?

All you can do is keep ignoring my points you retarded tumbrfag.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are going to get nuked when it comes out, but it won't kill the site as a whole.

>is the fucking villain?
A. Is A fucking villain.

It matters that Klaw is white because he represents (neo)-colonialism.

I’m saying so the fuck what you retard

You are actually 100% just as bad as the ess-jay-dubya, they complain when blacks are villains, and you’re complaining when whites are.

The character isn’t new, they were white before, and you’re a fucking Sup Forumstard who calls out white genocide when his landscaper isn’t brown.

>one post is literally a Monty Python and The Holy Grail quote
>"Get a load of these cuck shill Redditors!"

How's the weather up there on your soapbox, son?

>keep ignoring the point
>You are actually 100% just as bad as the ess-jay-dubya,
Like clockwork

What are some good black comics villains you think should have appeared?
Don't tell me you wanted to blackwash one?
Klaw wasn't written in the movie to attack white people, he was because he's an iconic BP villain. Cap, IM, Thor, Ant-Man, GotG, none have iconic black villains. They blackwashed Shocker for homecoming and people whined, they have 2 black villains in this movie and still you whine.