Best country ever

Greater Appenzell (or Mountain Republic) will be formed after the impending collapse of the EU. It's going to be the best country ever. Pic related. Ask me about specifics.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlargement_of_Switzerland
swissinfo.ch/eng/religious-integration_swiss-against-islam-as-an-official-religion/42572738
nzz.ch/schweiz/sinnstiftende-phantasien-einer-grossschweiz-1.18360200
wsj.com/articles/in-sardinia-secessionists-want-to-leave-italy-and-join-switzerland-1433205687
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for the sake of Central Europe

Looks good, why did you include our shithole of a country though?

Because:
- It has potential
- You are Mountain Brothers
- It's beautiful

Cool, thanks. Switzerland is also very beautiful, I've been there a couple of times and I always enjoyed it very much.

>Bavaria is out.
That's because they have suffered under a Kingdom for too long and therefore these subject folk are not qualified to join.

I would be ok with this

>Together we would reinstate the banking secrecy.

You could keep your Prince of course, because that Country would be all about the principle of subsidiarity. (Power to the lowest level possible).

WTF, why do you include cuck-cities like Geneva or Berne. I'm disappointed in you.

Yes please.

here our flag. Get used to it.

>Power to the lowest level possible
Yes please even more.

that is actually not too bad. But we need to build a wall on the Tuscan border

Well, at leat, Berne wouldn't be the capital anymore because that would shift each year. Only the main administration will be sort-of-centralized. I'm leaning towards Stuttgart here.

Other specifics:
> Direct democracy
> Mandatory Military Service for men and woman
> A law that prohibits the accumulation of debt for all political entities

feelsgoodman.jpg

It really is beautiful

but why Corsica and Sardinia then?

only on pol some appencuck can actually manifest his ridiculous idea.

You guys are aware that Appenzell sucks hard ass.

Dont't you know that the part of France you want to take is 50% shitskins and niggers? Good riddance. You can take Paris and Toulouse too and genocide them.

Sardinia for the same reasons as Slovenia. It just awesome and its people are upright and hard working. I am not too sure about Corsica though - but if one grants them enough autonomy (and this country would be all about that), they might play along.

>Appenzell sucks hard ass
No, it doesn't. people there are still very based, cucked idiots from Zurich go there and learn how life in freedom and nature looks and feels like.

well we need some place to test our readily established nuclear arsenal :^))

>50% shitskins and niggers
A free country is the opposite from a welfare country. Only hard working people will be rewarded. Those people will quickly move to the west - or be (re-)moved to the very south.

why would you ever want corsica

Vorarlberg here. Finally we can into Switzerland.

Algeria will never leave Marseille. That's their port to invade Europe. Expect war with them. :^)

(kill them all pls)

You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave!

Things that belong together should be together. Welcome to the economic and industrial powerhouse of the world, Austrobro!

You had your chance after Weltkrieg.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlargement_of_Switzerland

It would be nice if provence was not full of niggers thanks to frenchcucks.

Can't we just have our old country back and you get to keep your mountain jew den?

just nuke the shit out of it, then rent the nuclear wasteland to armies from all over the world to carry out wargames in a contaminated environment
ancap.jpg

feels good to be part of the Granduchy in this case

Praise the Grandduke!

YESSSSSSSS.

It would really be the best country ever.
> Best food
> Best culture
> Best climate
> Best HDI
> Best GDPpC
> Best values

Especially if governed Swiss style (cantons, federal republic, direct democracy, firearms allowed)

Would only get Better if added Bavaria, Marche and Czech republic.

I'm in, where do I sign up?

let's ready a political charter lads

There will be another chance soon.
No, you can't.
Lombardia, Piemonte, Friuli, South Tirol, Val d'Aosta, Emilia-Romagna, and Tuscany is Swiss (Mountain Republic) clay!

>Lombardia, Piemonte, Friuli, South Tirol, Val d'Aosta, Emilia-Romagna, and Tuscany is Swiss (Mountain Republic) clay!
> no Veneto
Why does everyone hate us?

I really liked the ideas in
And no uncontrolled immigration please.
Path to citizenship, yes of course.
Assimilation, yes.
Rapefugees and economic immigrants, fucking no.

We can build a nice border wall in the Appenines, and good riddance to the fiki fikis.

>Especially if governed Swiss style (cantons, federal republic, direct democracy, firearms allowed)
That's the idea, yes.

>Would only get Better if added Bavaria, Marche and Czech republic.
Agreed, why not Marche, maybe even the Czech. But NOT Bavaria. NEVER! They are full of shit, believe me.

Yes please

I trust you, swissbro.

> no Veneto
Of course, also Veneto. I forgot.

Could you take Catalonia too pls? You'd find no opposition. We have some mountains =)

Just leave it to the swiss lads

haha. fuck that berlin bear

The Kanton of Appenzell introduced women's voting rights in 1990, after being forced to do so by the swiss confederation. Sup Forums would feel right at home

looks pretty good desu. good food, nature, climate, economy, culture, traditions, infrastructure,....

go for it

>Sardinia and Corsica in
Why would you want those Africa-tier shitholes in?

Okay, now that the idea is out, I need you to talk about it as if it was your idea. As in: "just a weird thought, but what if..."

In a few years, when the EU starts to crumble, YOU have to come up with petitions in YOUR REGIONS to join Switzerland. At some point, the EU countries will be too weak to hold you back and your petitions will yield majorities and grow to movements.

That's when Switzerland will start having internal discussions and referenda about whether a merge with the affected regions would be in the country's interest.

*In about 20-30 years, we can get there!*

Maybe later.

but real talk, why would Switzerland have any interest in this? I mean the economic cleavage between Switzerland as it is today and many of the regions included would create a leechy relationship like West and East Germany after the fall of the wall

A lot of those regions are actually some of the richest in Europe

No. We don't want to grow. Build a wall and let the EU fuckers go down in flames while we watch, but I'm not going to have part in it or let regions join essentially as refugees.

Of course, I am aware of that. I am a Mountain Jew after all. And hopefully, you will be one soon, too.

Don´t destroy our sweet, sweet dream

Swiss (Mountain Republic) federalism would allow those regions to grow together slowly. No german-style assimilation plan needed.

Most of the regions included are among the richest and most developed in europe.

For instance, If you remove Lombardy, Veneto, Emilia Romagna, Tuscany and Piedmont from Italy, you have have close to 1/2 of Italy's GDP, and pretty much 3/4 of all exports and industrial capacity.

:_

Not only economically are you guys closer to Zurich than to Rome, also culturally. I don't see any problem with a merger here.
Same for Haute-Savoie, Baden-Württemberg, and others, btw.

all right my dudes feelsgoodman.jpg

>no byzantium
fuck off op

Nice numbers Samir, but go make your own dirt poor state with your own dirt poor neighbors

>my feel when Alsatian with 1/4 Friul blood
I'm ready for this

>Appenzell and not fourht reich
top kek

what's the rest? Shitskin? kek

>what's the rest? Shitskin?
Yes. And Europoor.

>Mountain republic
>has plains, coastlines and 2 islands
>????

V4 Intermairum when?

based

would live there

Actually want to move to central/south/east t bh senpai.

is weedland becoming too cucked?

Come home, white man

Jealous? Wanna join? Sorry, it's not going to happen, Achmed. Belgium has proven to be unable to uphold a multilingual society. Besides, we will be too busy cleaning Marseille/Toulouse from shitskins first.

>Sardegna, Corsica and Italy are mountain ridges that stick out from the sea. Then there's the jura and the alps. Looks mountainous to me.

>3/4 Alsace/French and 1/4 Friul
Stop projecting your fears , sandniggers

can we come
i mean you allow albanians why not us

well cucked is a strong word, but marxist sentiment with the youths is growing however. Maybe the grass seems greener there and I'm being naive, but I fell in love with Austria when I went there on vacation. Therefore I'm really curious about that region.

An issue for instance is that there is no nature, you can't just go outside and go for a walk. Well, you can but you'll either be in the concrete jungle of the Randstad, or some artificially placed parks which feels way too clinical and fake.

The people arent bad here, far from it, But the individualism and lack of social cohesion makes everyone isolated as fuck. "Mind youtr own business" is the social mantra here. There is a lack of comfy heartiness (and culture) here.

I'm in a rut of work sleep work sleep etc. I feel lonely and need a new start.

I think central europe or hell even the balkans can provide a lifestyle where the people's love around you is more important than making cash and "minding your own business".

sorry for the rant

is this the DESIGNATED autism thread?

Homesick, Gaucho-Italian?

>what is the Po plain
>have fun with the Marseille and Corse mafia and Corse terrorists

Repubblica di Firenze reporting in

A warm welcome! You guys will have to protect our southern borders and make sure that your wine and oil keeps flowing!

SOON

Sorry, but as long as this faggot lives you are not allowed to join

>You guys will have to protect our southern borders

>republic

we will ban him for ever

we're ready

Is that a very smelly bear?

swissinfo.ch/eng/religious-integration_swiss-against-islam-as-an-official-religion/42572738
>Almost two-thirds (62%) said there was no place in Switzerland for Islam. In addition, 80% thought Christian values were part of the Swiss identity.
some Europeans finally figuring it out

>Conclusion of this first pitch:
>- Italians very interested
>- Austrians somewhat interested, but cynical (nothing new here)
>- Swiss people devided, as always, but it will gain traction (sea access!!!)
>- Slovenia interested
>- Germans not present (but who cares, our enslaved brothers from B-W will be happy to join)

It think it's worth to elaborate more on this idea. Thanks for your participation!

and serbia interested

*divided

See and

When the European Union is gone, we will have our very own Renaissance

Almost forgot: The debate in reality: see pic related) and these links:
>nzz.ch/schweiz/sinnstiftende-phantasien-einer-grossschweiz-1.18360200
>wsj.com/articles/in-sardinia-secessionists-want-to-leave-italy-and-join-switzerland-1433205687

your region is probably worse than sardinia mate get over it

>Gross Switzerland has Sardinia
>also has no coast

curvy lines are feminine and gay

it would be a dream coming true

ah finally

Wir brauchen aber einen Adler und keinen Bären im Wappen!

>tfw continentals get finally BTFO

Richtig desu

Ich denke dass wir wie die UK machen sollen, just add up all the flags and see how it goes

sorry for my german but I just wanted to give it a shot haha