Is Sup Forums pro tesla?

Is Sup Forums pro tesla?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nürburgring_Nordschleife_lap_times
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can't speak for the board, but I hate tesla

I don't like the appliance cars with iPad interiors and meme tech like autonomous driving and satellite tracking

I'm pro him dropping the car thing and focusing all of his efforts into getting us to Mars
Fuck electric cars, stupid gimmick

Sup Forums is pro-distractions from the inevitability of the defeat of a beloved meme candidate.

Tesla is trash. The first 5 seconds it would be winning but then the $20,000 Toyota corolla would perform much better.

It's a meme.

No, we hate cucks

An insult to the name

Maybe if it wasn't so expensive. Especially for a poor Slav.

quads confirm

>can't figure out auto pilot for a car
>wants to ride in his spaceship to Mars

Wew

The ones with a brain are pro Tesla, pro photovoltaics and pro-electric cars in general. This brings the oil out of business and the Saudis and the like out of power.
The conservatives in USA have a somewhat different agenda and so the right wing united statians are against it.

Elon is the real deal. I was skeptical about Tesla before I drove the Model S, but not I am a true believer.

The guy also wants to get us to Mars to avoid the bs and political conflicts on Earth, i.e. a restart. Look it up.

I doubt you have ever driven a car..

Yeah....you haven't driven a Model S lmao

Nope, poorfags usually hate Tesla

>restart

Restart of cucks

sounds terrible

>we've been to the moon
>still don't have self driving cars
It's easier to land on other masses in space than it is to get your car to not crash desu

>implying there is enough lithium in the world to make battery for them all

I thought other american cars had shit design until these mememobiles. Looks like a retarded mazda

This. Anybody with the money to buy a Tesla is going to buy something a lot nicer.

Some of the Tesla packages get closer to 150, 200k. Now, do you want the meme car or the 2017 NSX?

I'm a major fan of the guy but the Mars thing irks me a bit.

Sure it's a stepping stone if we want to live away from Earth in general, but the whole idea of having to build pressure vessels everywhere for living space, and then having to grow food from a biosphere in those pressure vessels millions of kilometers from home...

He is an innovator from the late pre trump era. Once we enter the era of trump there will be a rennesaince

Also, until one of these things beats my fucking $5k e46 around the nurburgring, dont tell me 0-60 times

for well over a decade I have.

Coincidentally I am also an electrical engineer and understand why the induction motor of a Tesla will keep on going long after a hummer is long dead.

Look, all the auto industry is spewing shit all over Tesla and the electric car concept, but all the major firms are developing their own electric cars to be mass produced within the next few years. OPEC itself is publicly shitting on the concept of electric cars (1% by 2040, etc.) but the Saudis are buying stocks of solar companies like crazy. Their propaganda says one thing but they're doing the opposite.

Well, since oil wars took hundreds of lives and in 100 years major sources will be depleted it's a good idea. I hope they (or some other company since there is some market finally) will conduct a research on more efficient batteries that'll last longer and charge faster.

I am pro tesla for the following reasons
>drives improvements in battery technology and energy storage
>brings down costs of battery tech
>reduces dependence on fossil fuel companies
>encourages development of a smart grid, possibly the most important part of an energy revolution
>we ARE going to run out of dinosaur squeezings eventually

I see Energy companies as the biggest globalist jews around and Elon is fisting them in their circumcised asshole

They provide a way for the US to be less dependent on foreign fuel, which is a great thing.

>mfw I support electrical cars because fuck gas stations
>everybody here thinks tesla is a meme

>my fucking $5k e46 around the nurburgring

Haha haha
E46, nurburgring, the car plebs wet dream

Fuck tesla piece of shit car running on batteries. SOme motherfucker should come out with the hydrogen car already.

>tfw you'll never build biospheres on mars for living space, and then grow food in them, millions of kilometers from the brown hellhole called 'earth'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nürburgring_Nordschleife_lap_times

then google "tesla nurburgring"