Dumb shits who are voting for Clinton or Trump

So, you have the choice between a compulsively lying warmonger with a "public opinion and a private opinion", or a complete egomaniac who has the political grace of a mosquito, right? Wrong. Vote 3rd party. Vote Jill Stein, or anyone other than these two evils. Don't throw your vote at some lying corporatist or an egotistical rich guy. Don't be responsible for either one's election. Stop being part of the problem, be part of the solution.

Both of the mainstream parties are reprehensible. The Democrats discretely and the Republicans openly so. Stop putting your trust in these evil people. Don't be their puppets. They are both proven corrupt, and it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. The information is out there, so why would you vote for either?

Was faster to vote blue than reading your retarded bullshit

>Just throw your vote away and let Clinton win.
Thanks for trying to tell me what to do. Fucking hang yourselves.

lmao nice try apple-faced-goon shill.

Ill worry about getting rid of hillary, after I vote for her, and dispatch that public menace trump. any level-headed person will do the same.

>3rd party trolls
>concern trolls
>'don't even bother voting' trolls

I don't even know who's jewing who anymore. All I know is that tomorrow morning I'm voting Trump on a paper ballot. All of you fucking can fucking hang

Or red for the same matter kek

Yes we get that, we need to fix US elections. First, we are going to kick Ckinton to the curb since MOST states are winner takes all by design

It's that kind of thinking that is why the United States is the political hellhole it is, and why it will continue to be until the American people actually fight their system instead of continue to be compliant slaves to it. These two parties have power because you give them power, and they leach off your gullibility to further their own power. This election is one where you have the choice between two really shitty candidates, why vote for either? Why be part of the problem? I don't see either candidate as being any "better" than the other this time around. They are both evil in their own ways.

Vote 3rd party or be part of the problem.

Single policy parties like greens have no place in large politics, issues of defense, social welfare education, these cannot be decided on "for the trees" but for the people
Multiparty system here, you still see 1 of 2 parties always get the majority and whilst the opposition can be varied they're ultimately no different from anyone else forced into a position of opposition and disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing

That's basically wasting a vote at this point. It's going to be either Hillary or Trump

show us your tits!

and take a pic of your anus with a sharpie in it!

and kys!

How is a vote for the democratic or republican party not a wasted vote when they've consistently demonstrated an absolutely disregard for the rights, desires, and wellbeing of American citizens and people abroad? People voted for Bush and it was the same shit. People voted for Obama and it was the same shit. Repeat ad nauseam for decades and decades. You aren't having an impact by voting for Clinton or Trump. They aren't going to do anything to fight back against corruption and warmongering and everything else. What a joke.

If you want to talk about getting the most out of your vote, just voting for the major party you dislike least is the worst way to go about it. You know what a vote is? It's leverage. If you'll vote for them no matter what because the other person is worse, why the fuck should they do anything you want? They'll indulge in corruption with impunity because they know you're too chickenshit to do anything but go along with the program. Make them earn your vote. Have some fucking standards and force them to shape up by threatening to ship out and vote for somebody else. We've lived how many democratic and republican presidencies/congresses and we're still this fucked? Come on.

>le intellectual centrist face

Third party vote is a wasted vote, fuck off

Go convince the 318 million Americans right now. I'm sure they will listen.

Hey stop speaking truth around these parts it makes my cognitive dissonance eat away at my soul even more.

Voting for the same people who have been fucking you for years and expecting them to stop fucking you is about as unrealistic as it gets. At some point you have to stop throwing the apple up in the air and just assume it'll keep falling back to the ground.

A vote for 3rd party is a vote for drumpf

Wow you are quite an intellectual American. You can either vote third Party or stay at home you will have the same impact.

>third party
Only retards vote third. You hand the election to the candidate you disagree with most.

Gary Johnson, being about 4-5% of the voting block, fundamentally neglects the chances of the GOP from winning. If hadn't ran, that block would benefit the GOP the most, as libertarians have historically had republican ties. But now because he has divided the non-democrats, just enough, the democrats have a plausible lead.

I'm not going to play ball and waste my vote supporting a candidate who just wants to fuck me over. I, unlike most people, want to fight the corrupt system that has enslaved us and taken away our liberty.

So then tell me, why in the beginning did no political entity want Trump as the nominee? Why was it, and still apparently is it, that no one but the people want Trump?

>Lol he's a loud mouth braggart with no substance

This son of a bitch has been turning heads left right and upside down. I'd follow him loyally because he puts his billion dollar reputation on the line? Why? Why would someone who lives so fat off what he's reaped care about the common man?

Because he's an actual American, who's lived in America, given the best opportunities in the known world by the country he's worked in for so long. What man would ever want to forsake the cash cow that he's grown and nurtured, while being nurtured by it? You talk hotly out of your ass because you hate the man, not his policies on actually stemming and nipping the corrupt systems in the bud. You still think he's a loudmouth braggart who only does it for his reputation and namesake.

Then vote Trump, no seriously. If you want a snowball's chance in hell of getting rid of the corruption. Vote Trump

seriously

you are a faggot

with no convictions

Spamming poorly made image macros is not an argument.

>a complete egomaniac who has the political grace of a mosquito
I'll take it. I already lived under Clinton rule once.;

Then argue mine, cuck.

How is Trump anti-corruption?

neither is saying they are poorly made image macros. You're still a "centris"t faggot trying to pretend you're above it all but actually looking like a retard because you are too cowardly to stand for anything.

>So then tell me, why in the beginning did no political entity want Trump as the nominee?

Because he's a loudmouthed, egotistical moron and he would be an embarrassment to the entire country.

>Why was it, and still apparently is it, that no one but the people want Trump?
Because they're bluepilled morons who eat up his grandstanding, treating this election like some reality tv show. They lack the critical thinking skills to parse what a colossal mistake his presidency would be to this country.

>Why would someone who lives so fat off what he's reaped care about the common man?
He doesn't care about you. He wants power and will do whatever it takes to get more, including fucking you over if it benefits him.

Do you really think voting for a major party is "standing for anything?"

>Bluepilled
>The fucking God Emperor calling out globalists and naming Jews like a see and say

Centrists are the worst. Especially independents

ITT: Dumb shits who are voting for Trump but actually in denial about how that works.

If you are in a (((SWING STATE))) vote for TRUMP.

If you are in a state that has no chance of switching sides, vote GARY JOHNSON.

statistics say Gary stole more from Shillary than Trump

Stay edgy kid

Thanks for making my point for me again.