Which would you put first? Your race or your country?

Which would you put first? Your race or your country?

My race.

My country. It is the best one after all

we eurobros gotta stick together so race it is

My race

my body

My country.

What the fuck else matters other than Great Britain? Fuck you all.

My race.

My race

Your country should always come first, particularly in the case of a country like burgerland since
>implying most of us are pure white anymore

However, you should never do something that knowingly harms your race and creates an unfair advantage while putting your country first. (IE important mudslimes by the boatload while people sleep on the street)

My religion, Islam.
ALLAHUAKBAR

You cannot compare race to the RIGHTEOUSNESS of your country!

Race

Ez choice

Race. Countries are bought and sold, they dont worth shit per se.

Leaf here.
I choose my race of course. Who the fuck wants to watch the white genocide happen.
Also Canada is cucked beyond belief.

Trick question.
Your country IS your race.
Multicultural multiracial experiments are not countries.

The Constitution

I put, Anglos first, Whites Second, and Canada Third

Country means nothing anymore, it's a melting pot of people who don't belong there naturally. So race comes first.

My culture, other colored people who genuinely share it are already on the same side as me.
Anti-illegal tacos and anti-dindu blacks are okay when you meet them, and it's a relief to both bitch about the same gripe instead of being afraid of one another's racial group as a whole. Stereotypes inform interaction, but individuals should be judged individually.

The state should always come before your race and religion.

race

My friends

Race, by a huge margin.

my mummy

I agree about the burritos, at least a quarter of them are good people. But the only decent or good dindus I've met have white somewhere in their immediate family. Shekelbergers can all rot in hell.

Used to be there'd be no contradiction between the two. Now cos of the traitorous establishment got no choice but to go with race.

race

>A random political organisation should come before your family and community.

Fucking die.

What's the difference?

Spotted the commie.

Myself.

Nationalism is a degenerated form of the pure imperial idea. The folk is what comes first every time.

My nation, and my people are my nation.

Fuck the (((nation-state)))

Country

my ethnic nation above both

this

spoken like a true faggot

Neither. Nation first, then race. Fuck my country.

Country

Race.

I would get along very well with a white American, German, Scandinavian. I probably wouldn't get along very well with an African-Croatian.

gas the civic nationalists

My religion.

God >>>>>>> Family >> Race > Country >>>>>> Self

Myself.

The Jewish occupation government or my own people. So very hard choice.

Race. No matter what, even if America dies from its moral cancer or from nuclear fire, the white race is more important.

country. no question. being sauvy in multiculturism is handy in this day and age

Race is geneticly based
Countries are culturally based

Countries are on step under race.

Basicly a country must be monoethical and then the answer would be country.
But I am not living in my own and my own isnt monoethical either so

the answer is obviously race

All the retards who say God>race are wrong.
Loyalty towards the race is part of God.
If that is not part of your religion your religion is false.

Ein volk

Race.

Race. A country can be rebuilt. Land can be resettled. A race cannot be brought back from extinction.

Blood over soil.

Soil can be changed, blood never.

Ein Reich

Our emperor.

Not that much of a difference tbhfam.

>tfw you have the last emperor

My planet.

race

He doesnt even deserve to be called a king, fucking ching chongs abusing royal titles.

That's a fucking stupid question. What would my country be without my people? Why the hell would i care about west russia or north eurabia?

They're one and the same, even our godlike Queen confirmed it a couple of weeks ago.

What is the difference between Danes and Norwegians?

Well as I'm a mixed piece of shit I'd say my country
I'd say my race if I were white desu

please leave Europe thanks

I'll drink to that.

Country. I will choose Poland over white germans every time.

Race, obviously. The country exists to protect your people, and if I ever had to choose between them it'd be obvious the state was failed and corrupt

Well you see that used to not be a distinction but now. .. yeah, race.

A nationalist country > race > non-nationalist country/globalist cheeze

White people from my country.

I aint doing for faggot sweedes

lmaoing at your autistic religion bruh

>In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Why don't all mixed people move to Africa and just take over?

I'm only 1/4th african and I hate niggers desu

This is fucking good

Christianity

race of course
modern countries are shit

muh dick

since I live in a white country, it's a hypothetical for me
>coming from an enriched country

but if I had to pick I suppose I'd go with race.
Australia wasn't shit before white people came here, and it would go back to shit within a week if we left

maybe we should start sending our convicts to papua/africa and re-start our country

My country as in my country or just a country that has ideas that I'm that countries cityzen? Since my country does not recognise niggers as persons, I might say my country. But a few countries think I'm their loyal cityzen, so no, not those countries. My race happens to have a disturbing ammount of race traitors, so no, that won't do either.

If the government is cosmopolitan to some extent but enforces justice and order I would pick the country.

There are three ways:

>Left wing liberals: protects minorities and even prefers them over natives

>Far Right: fights migrants and minorities regardless of what they do

>Conservative right (long extinct): Accepts both, but all be damned if minorities turn to crime or right extremists start attacking as well (punishment follows)!

I prefer the third (non existent). Its would be the equivalent of France being ruled by Sarkosy and the police starting to beat the living crap out of everyone in Calais, while putting them to thorough scrutiny to decide who goes and who stays (and punishing severely those who do not abide by the law). Ofc Sarkosy himself wouldnt do this (just to give an idea).

On america would be the equivalent of Ted Cruz or Huckabee winning the election. They dont slander minorities but if some mob chimped out because of some shot criminal they would eat the baton and lose teeth while being rendered as criminals on national television.

God I miss the good old ways!

Country since I'm a euromutt and therefor have no race by definition

Through the country, my people. But if country means fighting for the current multiracial Finland, then i choose race.

>Amerifat doesn't realise that picture belongs to a typical midwest christian autistic child

>white Germans
What is this phenomenon of which you speak?

A nation is an unspoken promise that its peoples will work towards a common ideal, or at least try not to fuck with each other too much

Race has no promise, see: history.

race

Our nation is our people.

My race -- which means my extended family.

Replace "race" with "family" and the answer turns out to be obvious.

>He doesn't know that almost all degeneracy comes from the Western World and that the White race plays a huge part in it.

The Jews are like mosquitos. The mosquito can grow on swamps, and the jew can grow easily on our sins.

Der kostbarste Besitz auf dieser Welt, aber - ist das eigene Volk. Und für dieses Volk - und um dieses Volk, wollen wir Ringen und wollen wir kämpfen.

>not knowing the difference between race and ethnicity
son, the USA is no longer the USA ever since jew organizations, like the ADL, pushed legislation in the 1960s and flooded it with brown immigrants from the turd world. This has been extensively documented by people like Kevin MacDonald

To me nation = country
What are your definitions of these words?

Also I chose race, and it sort of goes hand in hand with the land we as a folk inherit. But land is relative and tradeable in a way genes never will be

Und niemals erlahmen und niemals ermüden und niemals verzagen und niemals verzweifeln.

So which one is it then?

I always thought poland/hungary/ukraine was the last bastion of white power?

the ukrain produces more skinheads than half of europe combined

My race.

>t. 1/512 spaniard

skinheads =/= white power