Tfw white race will go extinct in your lifetime

>tfw white race will go extinct in your lifetime

Um, no, because I'm white and as long as I'm alive the white race is alive. If I die then I'm not alive to experience the end of the white race.

I mean, I'm white, so techinically I would have to die before it goes extinct... so.. it can't happen IN my lifetime.

fuck off islamic poo in loo curry nigger

Tfw your country and iceland will be the last bastions of white people.
Thank kek for the sea

If you're white, then that's outright impossible. You have to be dead for your race to be extinct, that's its very definition.

If you're not white, then why the fuck do you care?

If it truly went extinct then i wouldnt be alive now would I

Because niggers and shitskins will ruin everything In the future senpai like 100 years from now

>ITT: People who think they are white try to use logic

But I am not white familia.

>Implying I'm not white.
What are you on about?

>knackers and pikeys
>people

t. 60%

Our cultural and political power will be completely reduced in our lifetimes, assuming you're in your twenties and will live to around 80.

Animals are classed as extinct before the last one does you spastics. The point is we could quite easily see our race reduced to the point that we can no longer salvage it through ordinary breeding.

Paki is right. Just think about it: Europe's population will crash, and become lower than Pakistan's in 100 years. Also, most of these """europeans""" wont be europeans bu shitskins.
White people are done.

At least they're Christians- still better than Muslims.

Genetic engineering and nanotechnology will ensure that race will become increasingly irrelevant in our lifetime.

Lad, we need to head over to Europe and fuck some white women before they go extinct. Let's cast aside our bitter enimity and unite for this common goal.

On the contrary, genetic engineering will make race even more prominent.

Prepare for super chinks.

who cares.. everything is temporary.