Half of votes already in in FL

clickorlando.com/news/politics/nearly-half-of-florida-voters-have-already-cast-ballots

Pic related is what they say.

I already voted early for Trump in my state. Nothing more I can do. I'm not a shill. It seems clear it's fucking over.

I think I'm just going to fake disability or something and suck as much from the government I can without putting anything into it. I don't have a career as it is, so at least I have less to lose than the other white American men who are the true losers of this.

Let's just emotionally prepare ourselves for it. What are you guys going to do to cope in the weeks after, and what big lifestyle changes do you think you'll make now that the demographic decline and supreme court are fucked for our lifetimes?

Other urls found in this thread:

today.yougov.com/news/2016/11/06/battleground-tracker-florida-and-ohio-head-photo-f/
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/26/politics/bloomberg-florida-poll-trump-clinton/
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/11/06/early-voting-overpredicts-democrat-preformance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to be sipping tea mixed with liberal tears.

Your b8 is awful btw

This is early voting line in FL.

Maybe at least 5-10 Sup Forums anons will vote in florida too!

If you're old enough you'll remember the last 2 times this happened. I'm just disconnecting from online/social media after this election to avoid it.

Beautiful!
People of Color are so vibrant.

And where do the Independent and Non Aligned votes stack up

They're the ones responsible for this. More than jews or soros or any of that.

We'll see how the stats pan out on Latinos after.

Uh... In Miami maybe

This is really, really retarded. what the hell is it supposed to signify?

>80k more democrats voted
>Clinton leads by ~80k
Stop the fucking presses.

>t. inbred cracker slav

We should be good buddy, black people are totally scared of voting Hillary after that whole Spirit Cooking thing. These are just more votes for TRUMP!

>dems always lead early voting
>more dems than republicans
>not all dems will be voting for Shillary, some will write in Bernie or whatever
>50% of votes left
Not over yet, shill.

a high percentage of all voters are "independents" and independents usually vote republican.

what the fuck

>I'm not a shill.
>It seems clear it's fucking over.

fuck off, shill

nice, i'm saving this.

Fucking white males are going to fuck us all over voting for Clinton

If you're a male Hillary supporter Kill yourself

Democrat voters != voted for Hillary

You would be amazed how easy it is to be a registered democrat. I'm one and I did absolutely nothing to register and almost never vote for them.

Those results are fantastic for Trump. Democrats always outvote Republicans in early voting in Florida then Republicans surge late...

The early votes in 2012 were far bigger for Dems.. like 250k and Romney only lost Florida byt 70k... Sorry mate.. if this election comes down to Florida.. Trump has it in the bag.

today.yougov.com/news/2016/11/06/battleground-tracker-florida-and-ohio-head-photo-f/

THIS AIN'T FUCKIN GOOD LADS

1/3 of all voters are independents, i agree that it's close to retarded/dishonest to only report republican/democratic turnout. Especially when it's known that independents usually vote on the republican candidate.

>independent surge
>much smaller lead than what obama had
>+16 for trump for people voting on election day

THESE NUMBERS DO NOT COUNT VOTES.

This means 87,000 more registered Democrats returned ballots then registered Republicans. In every election, 5-10% of voters registered to each party vote for the other party's candidate.

Even more important, independents are not figured into these numbers. If independents tilt even slightly Republican or Democrat, it makes a large difference.

Republican voters != voted for Trump

Old Republicans don't vote early

there's 15% more unaffiliated (neither Dem nor Rep) voters in the US.

Keep that in mind.

Why do we need this thread? Just vote and let God do the rest.

Does this pic even mean anything? I'm a registered Democrat and I voted for Trump in California.

Makes me happy to hear, mean its an easy win there tomorrow

>early voting was designed for the express purpose of giving low agency monorities less chances to fuck up their vote

God I am so tired of blacks. Fucking meme race I swear to god

>I'm not a shill.
>It seems clear it's fucking over.

shill detected

Exactly...

Trump's edge is driven by his advantage among Florida independents, among whom he gets 44% compared to Clinton's 37%. Third-party candidates Johnson and Stein combine for 14% of the independent vote.

From the Clinton News Network.

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/26/politics/bloomberg-florida-poll-trump-clinton/

ITS IN THE BAG BOYS

>north miami
Literally and unironically coontown, but the Haitians hate Clinton so there's that

>half of the votes
>hillary barely leading

hmmmm

> t.inbred paki pedophile

>+16 points

jesus christ

I'll probably to have to really watch my money as I'm middle class and will be hammered by more taxes.

My inheritance will need looked at since she's gonna probably push laws and tax shit on that too.

I'm white, healthy, able bodied, and work full time. I'm fucked.

Not sure what I'll do about my racist tendencies, were probably gonna start having speech laws and knowledge/history laws soon. No more "hate speech" and no more questioning history or anything like the Holocaust anymore.

It's over guys. I'm telling a guy from work to fuck off tomorrow as he scheduled work for tomorrow morning but I need to vote around that time so I can still get out there.

I have a gut feeling Trump will win, but with Obama telling illegals to vote and the Democrats probably paying niggers to go vote I'm losing faith.

People from work will probably come in to try and see if I'm like sobbing or something over it, because I shilled Trump super hard on social media and bought the gear to support the campaign. I'm not too much of a sore loser.

It is what it is.

So Florida is won for Trump as right now its 51-49% for Clinton but Trump is leading from far tomorrow.

>like 250k and Romney only lost Florida byt 70k
This. All Trump has to do to win Florida is have a better turnout than a boring Mormon.

>implying a republican would vote for Klinton

What did he mean by this?

Democrats almost always have more early voters. the real story is that they are down proportionally from previous years.

> +$0.02

I'm tired and done. I can't sleep, my legs are shaking and my heart rate is though the roof. I believed americans could save us from the false song of globalism, I naively really did.

But between the republicans losing Florida to shitskins and Commie being a traitor and clearing Hillary I realized only very few are on our side. At the end might is right and we are underpowered.

I think I will seek medical attention so I do not kill myself over an election

A lot of Republicans are disgusted with Trump and will be voting for Hillary.

Unfortunately, the election may not come down to Florida. I think Trump will have a close victory there. Same in North Carolina. The problem will be in Nevada and New Hampshire - should Pennsylvania not swing, that is - where it's looking like he might not win either state.

Myself, and many I know are registered Democrats in Florida.

I, and many of them, have early voted and voted for Trump.

I wouldn't worry too much about these numbers.

This means that more registered democrats voted, not that more voted for Clinton, right?

Dems only had a 3% lead in early voting in 2012 and they have roughly the same lead now.

how do they know its up to half of the votes? does the whole fucking state vote? are they just saying over half to scare repubs? in what logical way could someone say "half of the vote" for fucking early voting? i can guarantee that more people would vote on the actual election day than in the early voting stages, if only for a sense of democratic solidarity with other voters

nigger, the race is always won in the independents, not by pure party members

and besides, the dems are actually down in this election than the last one.

latino turn out is going to be historic.

I have only one friend that works in politcs too. She works for the House of Rep down in Austin

Bitch had the audacity to tell me "mexicans dont vote" when I said that texas could turn blue if beans get out and vote in droves.

lol they are this year. stay fucking rekt. love it. I'm not even going to say anything to that ole girl either, she will know I was right.

F

Don't forget insideranon said the FEMA have practiced rigging votes by up to 10% in the past. Anything less than that is up for scrutiny.

>More than 1.23 million voters registered with no party affiliation have also voted.

Any polls from Florida that show where independents lean?

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

These numbers are bullshit OP

ehn 2.55/(2.55+2.47) = 0.508

so it's more like a 0.8% lead

>I'm white, healthy, able bodied, and work full time. I'm fucked.
This is how white men actually feel.

Dems***

>87k lead
>It's over
You do realize that Democrats lead in early votes but, Republicans lead in on day voting. 87k is utter shit when it comes to a lead and can easily be squandered on Tuesday.

Yes.

nigger i did the math right now, they only have a 2%-1% lead this year.

no matter how you skin that cat, Hillary is coming on a worse footing than Obama in 2012.

>muh anecdote

neither of these even factor in the independent turnout

her lead is negligible.

Votes should be kept secret until the polls have closed in Hawaii and alaska. To prevent a bandwagon effect on voters.

The system works because you're paying for it. It's becoming more and more like South Africa, the entire apparatus that oppresses whites is payed and funded by whites themselves.
Imagine if the middle class refused to keep paying for all the gibs and politicians telling them how white males are evil.

You are the ones keeping up this Ponzi scheme. Stop paying. Bring your shit offshore. "Oppressed minorities" want gibs and handouts, fine, let numales and gender demiqueers pay for it.
South America has some nice places for a gringo with cash, EU is fine as well if you don't listen to memes. Canada too

>inbred stinky baguette cracker

didnt knew monkeys could into voting

See
Dems only have a sub 70 k lead down heavily from 2012

I think you're forgetting that whites tend to vote on election day and are excited to vote for Trump this time around. Whites were bored of Obama and Romney/McCain.

>Early voting
What is that thing? Why are people doing this?

Ahmed is the new Sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s

Voting is very fucked up in America. We vote on Tuesday instead of a weekend. You have to register to vote and ID isn't always required depending on the state. Early voting is pushed by Democrats to increase turnout. It's shit over here.

Traitors need to be dealt with first.

what’s the weather like tomorrow?
Supposedly in bad weather more conservative voters come to vote.

Because minorities can't get to their polling place on election day and wait in line. So we give them weeks to show up and vote.

This guy gets it. Praise

Is this the case? I kind of doubt it. I thought the primaries got record turn out?

>Not shill

Party line votes in florida if every person in that party voted that way as opposed to D or R voting for the other candidate.

Or even Indipendents voting for R or D.

Wait for the count then see who wins FL

>using meme arrows outside of Sup Forums
Ew.

wicked get says we wait and see

A lot of people voted for Trump in the primaries as a joke.

You are a retard

It ain't over until it's over.

>72 ▶
>
>A lot of people voted for Trump in the primaries as a joke.

And a lot of people are going to vote for Trump in the general as a joke.

We're all comedians now.

IT'S FUCKING OVER DRUMPFTARDS

CHECK EM'!

There's a huge population of black people in south FL, unfortunately for hillary it's mostly Haitians..

reap what you sow hildog

>87,000
Still less than Obama.

Nobody knows what they're talking about with this election, it's only tomorrow anyway. I'm just here for the entertainment.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/11/06/early-voting-overpredicts-democrat-preformance/
>Recently, I released an article noting that early voting correlates at about 0.4 with final voting. This data refutes people who say that we should totally ignore early voting numbers. However, I should have also noted that early voting tends to overpredict democrat performance.

sage in options field

Insideranon turned out to be a LARPer faggot, where have you been all week Aus?