Explain

Explain

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RollstuhlG/status/795347830768549888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the people of germany
Really is nice of them to take a break from sucking muzzie cock to get back up on their high horse.

I'd rather have Hitler than Merkel as my leader desu.

ARE YOU RETARDED they are referring to Hitler

Facebook meme implying Hitler was bad. Democracy got them Merkel. So my neurons certainly were activated

>Explain

Modern germans love taking laps in their sea of self loathing?

>the people of Germany

What about the 6 goyzillion that are missing?

is this satire?

germans elected merkel and turned their country into the third islamic reich.

wtf i love trump now

I can't tell if they refer to Merkel or the Jewish leaders of the German communist revolution

Sounds like every president who ever ran minus the prison thing but that was a joke.

I'll shitpost nonstop when Trump loses.

They were only allowed a break because Mohammad needs to rest his sore dick between fuck sessions.

Kekoldistan

>liberal german state-media
please nuke us already

I don't see any other countries who were ruled by the third reich complaining.

please amerisan
help us
we are dying
please
i beg you
we are slowly dying
please help us
once you're done making america great again
please then come over and make europe great again
please
amerisan?

Germany has it worse then we do. I'm not even mad to be honest.

Why do they call Hillary a "guy". Does xe plan to change gender after the election

me too.. I am locked and loaded. I have every Hillary pepe in existence. I even made some new ones myself to be revealed for the first time tomorrow night.

I'm sure jews will dig up that he was transgender like how everyone couple of years they "discover" an amazingly embarrassing feature about him like how he had a micropenis.

>residents of the greater caliphate of germanistan acting superior to americans
top laff, I can just picture young hans retweeting this while his wife ingrid is out trolling for refugee dong

I don't agree with the message but with the result.
It requires a man like Trump to finally drive clapistan down the shitter.

Stop wasting your time with complete garbage
Go to and start making and spreading memes

I want Germany to get invaded and have their government terminated by Islamic forces.

>what could go wrong
The international Judendom could go and destroy him by a World War

go ahead and release them anyways win Hillary loses. Your retardation will be hillarious on that day.

Why should burgers care for the approval of us yurocucks?

Let Trump win so I can savour the salt of my leftist country"men"

>Explain

The retards that voted for Merkel are criticizing people who didn't. That is all.

>that passive aggressiveness
I can hear the hurting vagina

Finally, a based Swede

Europe is just a part of Greater Isreal.

Thanks doc

Deutschland is the cumdumpster of the west, that's the explanation. Any time you wonder what's wrong with Germany, just picture a naked blindfolded blonde girl with her ass raised in the air.

Will Germany ever recover from the Holocaust meme? Seems like even the slightest attempt at nationalism (such as Trump's moderate approach) will be called LITERALLY HITLER

that makes me so fucking angry. ard, zdf and the other shit channels dont deserve a fucking penny.

It's probably been created by a millenial American Gender Studies college student. He/She/Xir clearly thinks the Hitler meme still has a shock effect on normal people.

Germany is no longer a nation, merely a government.

That's a bit ironic coming from germany

You have it worse then the japanese kek.

Here.

Fuck off CTR and German fags.

lmaoing at those germcucks

typoed like the motherfucker, but nevertheless

Written by a retard liberal who doesn't realise Hitler was a great leader. Germany was garbage after the war, and he made it great again.

why is shit like this getting attention?

because you faggots keep losing world wars

Uhhh...are you retarded? You just confused yourself and called right wing germans cucks you fucking retard.

>Dear Americans, go ahead and vote for Hillary if you want BAD STUFF TO HAPPEN. Sincerely, cucks.

Sometimes I swear you guys are legitimately mentally retarded or just never graduated high school.

what do you expect? 99% of media that we we have is american propaganda.

because somehow germany is the most important country in the world after the u.s. don't ask me why, i'm polish.

Explain

wtf thats a good point, I hate trump now can't let him access teh nuclear codes!!1

hillary clinton has the clinton foundation and donates millions to starving africans I'm with her!!!1

Because modern Germany is a goddamn embarrasment.
>inb4 grease is garbage as well
No fucking shit, but Germany should know better than falling so low.
Fix your shit Hans.

>implying Hitler wasn't Germany's greatest leader

People actually care about what you say germany. So I would like it if you stood up and let it all out. Stop trying to appeal to whatever ideology is popular, stop worrying about if the people will think bad things about you and just tell the world how you honestly feel.

I guarantee you a German did not make this.
Some faggy liberal American did.

Someone should make an edited version with the words substituted to match Hillary.

guy -> woman
minorities -> everyone
imprison -> drone

you know the drill

TOO SLOW!!

joke is lost on your my dear burgered retard. learn to sarcasm but first learn to fuck off and kill yourself.

i got a better one for you

Done that but it's on my pc and I'm not at my pc

Nice shop, OP, but this is the original message:
twitter.com/RollstuhlG/status/795347830768549888

Hamburg yes!

>I have the birth certificate to prove it
>does provide the proof
Liberal American

Ok then go ahead and explain the joke you fucking idiot. How is it "sarcasm" to flip an anti-Trump paragraph into an anti-Hillary paragraph and say it's from "cucks" instead of just Germans?

Just admit you're fucking stupid, didn't think it through, and should go back and finish high school.

>Of course I can't speak for the entire German population.

dann soll dieses Stück Dreck es auch sein lassen, verdammt nochmal. Scheiss Antifaschwuchtel.

birth certificates arent a common form of identification for a german

Fuck Merkle and fuck German people

kek, you are just hopelessly lost. i gloat knowing you will never manage in life. look our there is an ocean.

Your filthy kike gov. indoctrinated our country since the 40s with degeneracy, what is there to explain you fucking shlomo ass licker?

It is in the US which is why they brought it up as a deterrent to criticism. That's an American thing to do.

FTFY

fake & gay

no german would approve this message

this time the empire won't be a shit lil euro country, this will truely be the last great war for a thousand years.

Every time they use the hitler argument, it gets less and less effective. People get numb to this sort of cheap political exploitation and sooner or late, people won't even care any more if comparisons to Hitler are drawn any more.

isnt that the american spirit cigarette logo?

>a hippy brand
>reicheagle as logo
???

>hates minorities

He hates illegals. He's fucking married to an immigrant.

>threatens to imprison his opponents

So because she's in politics she gets a free pass? She deserves prison.

>doesn't give a fuck about democracy

Literally what? Clinton rigs the election left and right and Trump is somehow the candidate who doesn't care about democracy?

Fucking cucks.

So the maker of the image is even MORE retarded than everyone thought.

>hurr durr its jus like da nahtzees!

no dear burger, that is the Reichsadler

wings of the the party eagle, head of the imperial eagle, claws of some autistic shit
I'm disapointed

ahh nvm is only basic shape, plumage is all wrong

Keine Sorgen. Mit dem Angriff Pences wird das alles in Ordnung kommen.

I guess this is relevant

made by you or from actual twitterpage?

Found it on my Facebook feed, wondered what it was referencing

funny how there is never a direct quote/video of trump saying racist/sexist/homophobic/whateverophobic things. threatening to jail a criminal can hardly count as "imprisoning political opponents", and saying that people can't come to america illegally is hardy racist/xenophobic. goytchland was a big fat mistake.

Ohhh, you're trying to say he's Hitler? That's clever.

>Hamburg
Links/Grünversiffte Stadt, die vergast werden muss.

Alles außer Bayern und BW sollte vergast werden

Vor allem Berlin, evtl sogar doppelt nur um sicher zu gehen

The hashtag ruins it.

Don't explain the fucking joke.

Mauer drum rum, Geldspritzen absetzen, abwarten. Sollte reichen.

Didn't Hitler make the trains run on time.
Liberals love trains.
They are voting for the wrong person.

>maybe they'll listen to my message if I condescend to them!
What the fuck is wrong with Europeans?

Half willing to bet it was made by another yank t-b-h.

Based

>Vote for Merkel 2.0 pls ;_;
No thanks

>the eternal kraut

Your pathetic cuck country shouldn't even exist

Should we rather vote for the candidate with a gang of useful idiots, who uses violent force to surprise opposing ideologies, who singles out a single group as the cause of all problems, whose supporters vandalize property and businesses of the opposition, who would censor not only speech but thought as well? Who rigs elections, has myriad suspicious """suicides""" surrounding them and their family, who is beholding to the bankers and the megacsorportations, as well as bought out by hostile foreign powers? Who intends to wage war on other nations for no reason, continue to meddle in the affairs of other countries and massacre innocents with drone strikes? Who funds terrorists? Who is dead set on initiating a nuclear war with Russia for no particular reason? Who doesn't give a fuck about democracy, our country, or our people? Who cares only for her own personal profit and power? Who seeks to divide us along racial and other lines needlessly? Who detests the average american as a filthy rube? Who is so elitist and out of touch she engages in perverse satanic "modern art"?