ITS ALL OVER

ITS ALL OVER

Other urls found in this thread:

investors.com/politics/ibd-tipp-presidential-election-poll/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s
fivethirtyeight.com/interactives/uk-general-election-predictions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She used the FBI to get suspected all so she could be cleared AGAIN and that was her master stroke and last move in what ended up being an easy checkmate against an opponent she herself planted.

Truly prodigal. Cunning like no other. The witch has won.

SAY IT LOUD

SAY IT PROUD

M A D A M E
P R E S I D E N T

Pretending I'm not Sup Forumstarded for a second...

I think that, when people are in voting booth, and they see both names on the ballots, they will choose Trump.

People naturally want to see chaos happen. Having the power to decide something like gets to people's heads.

>Drumpfkins cling to one or two polls, while all of the rest literally show an easy Clinton win

2012 all over again. My folder of accumulated real money bets and top tier banter is about to spill like a can of spaghetti all over this board until it deletes itself under the noodly pressure.

I love Trump... But Jesus man I'm getting worried... How the fuck is he gonna win with one day left?

Didnt read, lol. Virgin!

nah, due to the shame factor trumps support is heavily deflated. add 5 points to trump to get a relatively good prediction of the outcome.

Trump+2

investors.com/politics/ibd-tipp-presidential-election-poll/

>americans are dumb enough to elect clinton
not surprised desu

>42201▶
>>Drumpfkins cling to one or two polls, while all of the rest lite
these polls are all conducted in the same way, thus subjected to the same methodological error.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

A lot of people won't respond pro-trump to polls for fear of Leftist Terror Squads.

>Trump supporters
>Having any shame

figures fucking Sweden would be this delusional

>DO NOT PRESS BIG RED BUTTON
CAN HE CONTROL HIMSELF TO CONTINUE THE HUMAN RACE AND RESUME PEACE IN THE US???

NO HE CANT!

If that were true, we'd be extinct long ago. Self-preservation rules over chaos.

non-media pollsters have him ahead by nearly 3% on average
media pollsters have her ahead by 4% on average

hmmmmm

Yea? The poll that had Hillary up 12 then down 1 has her up 4 now?
Despite her doing nothing to warrant that? K.

hmmm really makes you think

HuffingtonPost: Clinton +10

etc...

thread

Except in this scenario, chaos leads to self preservation. Importing a billion mudslimes isn't going to make anything safer and everyone knows it.

People do shit like that all the time though. Doing what they know they shouldn't.

No goes into the booth and convinces themselves to vote for the safe choice.

Lies!

Except one huge problem:

This is the same lame argument people made against these same pollsters in 2012, even though many actually underestimated Obamas margin. They didn't change their methods. I hope you are ready to be violently woken up tomorrow. I'm practically shaking from excitement thinking how hard this is going to hurt people like you.

You guys are going to be like Karl Rove, hilariously scribbling down numbers desperately trying to make the math work. Meanwhile, Hillary just has to sit back and watch the Trump reality bubble explode as she carries 270 without a sweat.

Heh. This looks like the bogus pre Brexit polling that showed that "remain" could not lose...

>Ipsos
I don't think anyone takes that poll seriously.
The poll predicts that white turnout will be only 51% and black turnout will be at an all time high, even higher than Obama in 08 and 12, at 14%.

In 2012 an incumbant populist nigger ran against a lameo neocon skeleton. This is the first race since reagan where the GOP has fielded a nominee with greater popularity than the other candidate. The pollsters are making assumptions based on entire paradigms which simply do not apply this time.

unsurprisingly polls have been bullshit for decades, we won't know the truth until tomorrow

exactly.
they were all over the place, but now the media polls are somehow converging on 4%
why would they have different/incorrect data the entire season but then all converge on one magic number just today?
herding

Chaos doesn't automatically kill 100% of the people involved in it.

Chaos might kill hundreds, thousands, millions, but not everyone.

lol

ahmed is new sweden

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwzKxrkv4s

The FBI thing hurt her and especially fucked the congressional dems you idiot.

Opposite happened in early voting

And the opposite will happen with women

People are sheep especially retarded burgers.

They buy the media bullshit. Some Truly think Hillary is an angel with all the placating she did to the left, others might not think she's great but Trump is literally Hitler/satan in their eyes and must be stopped at all costs so they think they are voting the "lesser evil"

Pisses me off

Hillary stood against Drumpf, FBI, Russia, the police, ICE, media, 30 years of right wing conspiracies, history, misogyny and racism

And she it did all alone

And she did it

She will be the greatest president of all time

Please explain Brexit polls

Only 2 polls out of 8 (last before the vote) predicted that "Leave" would win, but even they were within the moe and only gave Leave a 2 points lead.
While other polls showed a safe win for Remain with huge margins like +8 and even +10.

>all these sources are liberal shills

nice

It almost seems like that was her plan. 16D hyperchess

>people are sheep especially retarded burgers

But more of our whites support Trump than your whites support Nige or UKIP in general. This should tell you how brainwashed your countrymen are. UKIP should absolutely dominate with your demographics but they don't because of how cucked your whites are.

If we had your demographics Trump would rag doll Clinton easily.

JUST STUMP MY SHIT UP SENPAI

n>ational polling mattering

cut your vain out and die faggot

PACK IT UP BOYZ ITS BEEN A PLEASURE SERVING WITH YOU

She didn't really do it alone. Obama, Bernie, Michelle, Jay Z,Lebron, and countless other celebrities helped too.

The rise of SJW hyper left winger politics has meant shy Tory/conservative/republician is a very real thing. It is literally hard to come out as conservative to a social group. That's the unpolled factor that won brexit, the U.K. General election and the Aus election.

Kek willing, in the US as well.

Yeah they did this with Brexit, you won't know the result until the actual votes have been counted, so just give it a rest with these constant fucking threads. Seriously, can you go shit up Sup Forums or something?

CTR sure is working hard today.

>and she did it all alone

.. With the entire political establishment machine backing her

>(((nbc)))
>(((abc)))
>(((berg)))

>And she it did all alone

The only reason she is a candidate at all is because she happened to be married to the president.

She is the epitome of a privileged cunt.

But you're lying, Trump has outperformed Clinton in all of the early voting areas except Nevada

Trumpanzees will just say the polls are rigged. They're in denial lol.

Yeah good luck rigging hundreds of polls. Face it, more people like Hillary than trump.

>list cites only numbers from admittedly liberal news sources

Not just Brexit but the last British general election too. All of the pollsters had it a dead heat, and I think Nate Silver might've even called a Labour win, and then the Tories won an absolute landslide

But on the other hand I have slightly more faith in British democracy than American democracy, which is ironic considering our nations' respective histories

If I were American I would be lying to all the pollsters about my support for trump... I'd probably even say I was voting for hillary

reality has a well-known liberal bias.

>ignoring LAT and IBD

Interesting.

It's pretty easy to "rig" a poll because there is absolutly no objective oversight over polls and reporting false polls is not a crime.
You could literally just start your own polling company and pull numbers out of your ass without actually doing any interviews and no one would know that because there is no way check your work

i never understood why people say this
literally everything about reality demolishes the leftist bubble

THE RESULTS ARE IN

G O D E M P E R O R

no, people want more free stuff

Glad to hear a fellow hillary supporter also accumulated these whack jobs post. I have 8 collages and a video of random trump supporters at rallies thats the funniest thing ive ever put together.

> tfw born just in time to witness the " great bootyblast of 2016".

What a time to be alive!

Remember this, remember Brexit, and fuck the polls.

did I say leftist SJW makebelieveland?
I don't think so.
if you can't differentiate between liberalism and that then you must be an American of the cousin-fucking variety.

Yeah, Silver was completly off.
He predicted that Labour would gain and the Conservatives would lose seats.

fivethirtyeight.com/interactives/uk-general-election-predictions/

The result was the complete opposite.

I said it once and I'll say it again: stop using my country's proxies, CTR scum.

brexit is a popular vote, not electoral college (which is easier to predict)

>I'm practically shaking from excitement thinking how hard this is going to hurt people like you.
What a sad piece of shit you must be IRL.

> this fucking guy thinks brexit wont be overturned.

Popular vote has only not lined up 4 times in American history.

And as Nate Copper said, the United States is a nation, not a series of boxes. If the nation swings right, most of the states do and vice versa.

He also mentioned that Clinton is doing poorly in the EC in regards to her lead in the popular vote since minorities aren't generally found in the Midwest.

>People naturally want to see chaos happen.
Then they'd vote for Hillary you retard. Hillary will continue America's destructive foreign policy, including treating Russia as a hostile threat.

Hillary is way more likely to create chaos than Trump (which is a great irony I suppose).

It won't be

Enjoy your rigged voting machines, slave

the TRUST level of the media and polling is at -90% so do you actually think anyone believes this nonesense?

>all are sites that are proven to be in collusion with the clintons

Sounds like they're trying to destroy our spirits and make people stay at home huh?

Crazy how closely Scandinavian immigration to the US correlates to a liberal mindset and vote

Inb4 New-Malmo is a place

are you trying to imply there is a difference anymore you fucking leaf?
the left and the SJWs want the same fucking shit for this country now
to be a leftist in this day is to be a traitor, plain and simple

A Clinton presidency will be full of scandals, whistleblowers and investigations too. It'll probably be a counter-cultural golden age, like the presidencies of Johnson and Nixon

On the other hand, Trump will probably be boring like Reagan after the initial shock

Sounds like the entire election cycle. They just refuse to change their thought process.

CTR surge! imminent trump victory

Nice. More votes for Trump because people will go and vote

That's not the narrative the media's been pushing faggot.

its over when the last polling place closes. Not one minute earlier

This is exactly what I mean.
You've bought this as being true because you take the memes Sup Forums tells you as fact.
If you looked anywhere close to reality you'd find that this is simply not the case.
Can I ask which part of the states you live in, by the way? And how rural it is? I'm curious.

> nigger president
> madame president
> less than 60% white
> most nonsense sjw movements originate romantic American campuses
> trans using whatever bathroom they want
> common core

Will the United States overtake Sweden and Germany as King cucks once madame president is elected?

The eternal cuckolds.

Originate from*

A bizarre autocorrect from my phone

>"media" polls
>not showing the oversampling of dems
>failing to mention every one of these news orgs was outed by wikileaks for colluding with Hillary campaign

yeah, okay

I will never let them live it down

You know they would have done the same to us if Remain had won

No. They won't even overtake us. They still have guns and real conservatives.

Stay focused everybody these threads are trying to keep us distracted from the Podests threads

typical herding

statistically for a +4% H average there should be some +8 H poll and also a poll showing a tie

instead you get every pollster putting it at +4 H because they have no idea where the race is actually at and are trying to put it at where they want it to be

I think white voter turnout for Trump is going to make a big difference and these polls underestimate that

the problem is that people might get guilty while in the booth and vote Hillary even though they would have voted Trump without the social pressure.

Massafuckingchusetts
don't try and tell me that it's not as bad as Sup Forums says
literally every fucking Sup Forums meme that I've seen has come true in one form or another here

these people that describe themselves as "liberal" all want the same shit
tighter gun control, if not a flat out ban
open borders
welcome refugees
crying about racism
claiming all whites have privilege
gibsmedats for minorities
and I can go fucking on

classic liberalism is fucking dead in the US. The only reason our state hasn't gone completely nuts is because it's still mostly independent, if we had another fucking JFK none of this shit would be happening, but he got shot by a literal fucking communist and we're now here.

If that would be the case they'll vote trump and say Clinton

national polls are useless

all that matters right now is the swing states and trump is winning or tied in a lot of them.

Final polls are when the election is done, stupid faggots.

>typical herding

You've been listening to Nate again

Wow within 24 hrs

What a (((coincidence)))