Brit/pol/ - For England edition

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=-tW0QqiT2LU

>Nigel Farage warns of Brexit 'anger' protests
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37888849

>Theresa May vows to relax visa system if India takes back 'tens of thousands' of overstayers
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/07/india-tells-theresa-may-to-grant-more-student-visas-as-part-of-t/

>Government to respond to High Court Brexit ruling (15:30)
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37890199

>Judges could need democratic controls, says Suzanne Evans
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37894729

>Farage to lead 100,000-strong march on Supreme Court on day of historic Brexit court hearing
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/nigel-farage-to-lead-100000-strong-march-on-supreme-court-on-day/

>PM could call general election if Parliament votes down start of Brexit talks, warns Jeremy Hunt
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/theresa-may-could-call-general-election-if-parliament-vote-down/

>Albanian ‘child migrant’ surge raises fears for foster families and schools
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/07/albanian-child-migrant-surge-fears/

>Farage compares Hillary Clinton to drug dealers in UK for using 13 separate mobile phones
ibtimes.co.uk/farage-compares-hillary-clinton-drug-dealers-uk-using-13-separate-mobile-phones-1590159

>What time are the US election results in the UK and what is the timetable for the night?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/what-time-are-the-us-election-results-in-the-uk-and-what-is-the/

>Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU
thelocal.de/20161107/crimes-at-train-stations-airports-borders-climb-by-32-percent
youtube.com/watch?v=zaLAfeCFpcI
youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q
thelocal.at/20161107/kern-to-ankara-no-migration-deal-no-money
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
bl.uk/magna-carta/articles/britains-unwritten-constitution
youtube.com/watch?v=SNzmrVYZxWY
youtube.com/watch?v=DPxpZdkh32U
youtube.com/watch?v=WMv1aq6U6vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MJdRxUPTKvU
youtube.com/watch?v=XsW4FoRzhQw
youtube.com/watch?v=RCxgqHqakXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for shitty constitution that means whatever anyone thinks it means

continental europe is a gay landmass full of trash and I am secretly happy every time misfortune comes to them

So basically, if the government wins the appeal they can use royal assent to leave whenever they want, and if they lose we were never in the eu or applied its laws because royal assent was used to do all of them?

>>Farage to lead 100,000-strong march on Supreme Court on day of historic Brexit court hearing
Post good songs for the march lads

youtube.com/watch?v=Xcz-Oho0tlU

POLES OUT
PAKIS IN

nth for killing scotcucks

>christians out
>muslims in

they can both fuck off or all kill each other, whichever is quicker

Christianity is an ubercucked religion. Useless

I'm that guy at the gym who purposely uses all the weights for one legged squats and then doesn't put them back

>one legged squats

>keeping the central belt and not the highlands.

Away you go newfag.

THIS IS SCOTKEKISTAN LMAO

Its all a shithole leave newcancer

What's wrong achmed? Get jumped when you tried to abduct a child in Elgin?

i love scotanons

used to work with a cosy scottish chef who had top banter

england may be great but scotland made her greater

now look at you

Literally nothing of value would be lost if the entire contents of that room vapourised

thelocal.de/20161107/crimes-at-train-stations-airports-borders-climb-by-32-percent

Crime up in Germany. i wonder why!

The absolute state of Britain, lads.

>t. ahmed

youtube.com/watch?v=zaLAfeCFpcI

>musicians getting involved in politics

Just don't.

>youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q

Karen!

And finally, Austria says 'NA' (no)

thelocal.at/20161107/kern-to-ankara-no-migration-deal-no-money

fucking sick of these remain cunts who now hate democracy but love parlimentary democracy, who hate the tory parliment but now love it, who hate the House of Lords and unelected bureaucrats overturning the voice of the people but now love the HoL.

Rewilding -- is it a good idea?

ok Mohammed.

If only the refugees felt more welcome, they wouldn't be oppressed into committing crime to survive. It's probably the racists doing the crime anyway, bloody UKIP DAYLEE MAYOOOL

Could be worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Notice how only pakis like the Obamas. Makes you think.

T R U M P

Quiet lad, don't be racist. You know Imam Merkel will lock us up for mentioning these things.

Had a vindaloo last night and the smell of my farts is making me hungry.

Anyone got news about the pentonville escape today?

and that only includes stuff that actually went into the statistics. you can easily make that 100%.

IT WAS ONLY THE BLOODY UKIP PARTY

NOW THEN I SAID

NOW THEN

IF THIS FARAGE BLOKE IS SO NICE, HOW COME HES SUCH A RACIST?

>pull up to my Barratt new build home with my 25 year fixed rate mortage in my grey Audi A3 on finance after a hard days work as deputy assistant head of sales targeting
>open the boot and take out my River Island and Superdry bags with the new gear I bought on the way home from work
>open the door
>yell hello to my wife of 2-years in the kitchen as she is already home from her work as a Team Leader in a call centre
>sit down on my leather sofa bought on sale at Sofology (haha I love those adverts, what is that sloth like haha, love sloths me)
>put up my feet on the IKEA table
>whap on the telly and tune in just in time to see Bradders going through the rules of the final chase with the contestants who made it through before they face Anne Hegarty
>perfect timing as my wife comes in with the dinner, another one of Jamie Oliver's cracking 30 minute meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my wife's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky snap to Smithster and Deano to see if they can come round for the champions league match later to watch it on the ol' Sony Bravia, maybe sneak in a few rounds of Fifa '17 on the PS4 first, bloody Smithster ignoring the rule of no tap-ins what a melt haha

at least muslims don't lie down like cuckstians

there's a good goy, turn the other cheek

Whatever could be happening?

>mfw and yfw white Germans will be blamed for this.

The absolute state of the USM my dudes.

i know too many cunts like this

This is spot on.

>Reminder

how do we solve the white woman problem?

>at least muslims don't lie down like cuckstians
Er yeah they do, Muslims run away during battle literally shitting their man skirts.

Muslims are renowned cowards, have been throughout history. It is known Khaleesi, the problem isn't that Christianity is cucked, the problem is that it's an easy target, atheistcucks and others won't dare touch Islam because they know they'll get beheaded. So it really says a lot about Atheists, that they are indeed the cowards and should probably just die anyway because they are worth nothing to humanity. Muslims are also stinky and should die, everyone agrees with me and no one agrees with you because you're stinky and brown.

This made me unreasonably angry
Fuck you

Deano is happy though lads.
Are you happy?

Only the same as all the people on Brit/pol/ who started shilling for the Troies after May became PM and then hated them after the court ruling.

Mandatory clit and tit removal? Sexbots to replace women whilst we use the burnt up remains of women to power said sexbots?

Make it happen Japan you fucking weird creeps.

I want this life : (

Either someones got a good sense of humor or they've been reading Agatha Christie's Ten Little Niggers!

>That flag
>that post

Stop being a moron.

bl.uk/magna-carta/articles/britains-unwritten-constitution

10/10 top class work mate

SAS ACTION NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=SNzmrVYZxWY

youtube.com/watch?v=DPxpZdkh32U

youtube.com/watch?v=WMv1aq6U6vQ

youtube.com/watch?v=MJdRxUPTKvU

Is that chap behind Sadiq aware a sniper has him in his sights?

He looks so fucking weird, like a more manlier version of Rylan Clark (who needs to be put to death with his false teeth ripped out).

youtube.com/watch?v=XsW4FoRzhQw

Once you realise that your life is that fucking cliché, you'd probably struggle.

Was good until you mentioned Jamie Oliver's cracking 30 minute meals.

With 2 hours of prep work.

So glad we won those world wars, otherwise we would have been invaded by foreigners and had our way of life changed forever

go eat your sausage and mash

But NI voted Remain, user.

They redeem themselves by being anti immigrant.

We'd be speaking German mate, imagine that! Two World Wars and one World Cup!
زه غواړم چې مري او زما هيله به ډېر ژر پوره ورکړل شي

Marshmallowallah my sisters!

>implying

But 55% of their population are immigrants, user.

Not like you're any better.

Traoidhtear salachar.

How do normies live like this and not get bored of life and slip into a depression? tried it for a few months an basically knew it wasn't for me after one.

Well that's the reality star image innit. Fake tan, fake teeth, sprayed-on little beard and some tight fitting high-street clobber.

they drink and attack others to make themselves feel better

what, is the neet life better?

fuck the people who purposely choose this school for her to visit. it would be an act of master trolling if it wasn't meant as propaganda.

i remember seeing it at the time and WTFing.

GET

REKT

NIGGER

Without, as I say being a, QC.

I would say it is an unnecssarily restricts the power of the Executive.

The power to alter treaties and domestic law can rest with the government without directly consulting Parliament and has been a long established one. This goes against that.

Specifically regarding Article 50. The European Union Act 2008 (Lisbon Treaty) does not specifically state Acticle 50 needs Parliamentry approval. For other Acticles it IS specified within the Act Parliamentry approval is required.

Parliament has already had its say in 2008...

*Sigh*, you used Google Translate didn't you. It's terrible with Irish. Ná húsáid Google Translate le Gaeilge riamh.

Hillary better win, I have way too may pro hill memes.

FUCK OFF NIGGER

>my Barratt new build home
whats wrong with a new build home?

good otherwise though.

>the rule of no tap-ins
fuck that, a goals a goal

lol nah

This isn't reddit. You don't get to have a safe space here.

Normies keep busy so they never think about deep shit

>tfw actually poached in lincolnshire

absolute rascal

>implying I would speak paddy.

Albannach Gàidhlig > Éireannach Gaeilge

A Dhia glèidh a' Bhanrigh

any Jill Stein memes?

Some people aren`t introverts.

butthurt nigger

>McBruiser
fucking hell

#ChooseLife

youtube.com/watch?v=RCxgqHqakXc

No, sorry lad.

>The power to alter treaties and domestic law can rest with the government without directly consulting Parliament and has been a long established one. This goes against that.

Government can only act without Parliament if it is acting with Royal Prerogative. States of Emergency, War, Pardoning Criminals and Foreign affairs are all areas where Royal Prerogative is applicable.

Now it has been argued that the EU is a foreign affair, but it is also a constitutional altering affair which Royal Prerogative does not cover.

There needs to be a seperation of Power in order to stop one body becoming all powerful.

Parliament writes the law
Government enacts the law
Courts enforce the law

Parliament is the supreme power here however as it alone has the power to make and unmake any law of the land.