Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cGbE0L2zWbc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ePhVDYRiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask them to read or write

Vote anyway

Tell them I voted for clinton.

I pull my katana and ask if they'd like to do battle

Tell them "no shit"; walk in and vote for Trump anyway. The fuck is the nigger gonna do, mind read me?

Nobody takes those clowns seriously.

N-no sir if you say so

tell him to get his eyes checked because i'm not white.

I'd walk past them without saying a word.
If they'd try to stop me or initiate force, I'd just fucking destroy them.

Outta my way, coons.

Kek

Yes I am

>then walk in and vote while they chimp out and are arrested

youtu.be/cGbE0L2zWbc

>My HK says i an stinky niggers.
What do?

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Well I don't want us to get drafted so yes I am

I've never understood how this is supposed to intimidate voters. The voting occurs behind a closed curtain. Just vote for Trump, and then tell the nigger that you voted for Clinton.

"nah my nigga, hilldawg"

Shoot them, apologize to onlookers for the mess, and then go vote.

*unsheathes cane-sword*

*cocks derringer*

You're move

This is the only right answer
Make sure you have you phone camera or something ready so you don't end up on every major headline as a rayciss honkey

>Not teleporting behind them first

you gotta walk past these niggers first

i would really like to chill with that kid but not watch anime

"ayyyyyyyyye my nigga"

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ePhVDYRiE

I've lived in brown central most of my life, I woldnt even flinch.

Animals smell fear, and bottom feeders only try for the weak

You're right, I'm voting for Gaston Glock
>bang bang bang bang bang bang

So? They want people to vote for the Democrats. Just tell them you're gonna vote for them.

Then wall past them going out. With your back to them? Kek.

There is nothing a man with a a ccw fears, especially some crackshithead niggers intimidating peoplenay polling stations.

Imagine if it was white people standing there and doing the same thing as those niggers. There would have a been another Jewish Outrage™, but because they considered a "proctected minority"(by the same people who used to ensalve and exploiy them at a MUCH MUCH higher rate than europeans) nothing happened because that would be racist.

Wake up people.

Come back packing

But im a brown gjrl

Near polling stations

give that nigger a few shells with my shotgun, if I lived in americunt that is

say
>be american
>get shot
and shoot them

Laugh as they catch a beating from the cops nigger b good sticks for voter intimidation.

this, they are spooky skeletons

Fuck you skinny ass nigger

Stop coon-watching and go to my polling station where there are no googles.

Vote for Clinton anyway.

>Y-yes sir

Then I would go home and not vote for Trump because of white shame.

[x] Trump
[ ] Killary

>There is nothing a man with a a ccw fears

Cant carry a gun in polling locations and federal buildings. Good luck after defending yourself. You'll get fucked harder for that ccw in a polling center than if the dindus were to smash your head on the doorstep.

Teleport behind them.
Say nothing personal kid.
Then vote for trump.

In all reality I'd just say too bad and go vote for The Don.
If either of those dirty monkeys attempted to lay a paw on me I'd hamstring that limb in a split second.
He'd be fucked for life.
The security footage would clear me as the aggressor.

FUCKING WHITE MALE

>start filming
>call police
>police comes
>niggers get shot
>immediately upload the video
>vote for Trump

Its a crime actually. If you call the cops they will be arrested on the spot.

>Door being guarded by a fucking black panther wannebe siamese fucking nigger

ARE YOU THE GATE KEEPER

>1 post by this ID
What do?

Okay, sir, I won't vote for Trump.

>vote for Trump anyway

>1 in the head, 2 center of mass

lol, whites not carrying concealed every fucking where they go in

Where did you hear that? I CCW'd when I early voted in Las Vegas on Friday and saw no signs about no firearms. Never heard a whisper about it in my CCW class either.

These Crackers are Scared of the Big Black Man when trump Loses they will All hang there selfs...

Ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhah.
This is unbelievable. Holy shit. My sides, I'll never find them.

Maybe kick their asses the moment they start to chimp out after i say "out of my way niggers"?

Tell him who I vote for is between me and god, then reach into my pocket to fondle my carry weapon.

>Implying he watches anything but anime

>i'm a jeb bush enthousiast !

>Yo black boy, you ain't blocking my way

>Hell yeah I'm voting for Trump, the fuck you gonna do about it?

But I voted with an absantee ballot abroad.

Well leave your gun in your car when you go i the building, but I mean I'd be worried about that if some guy was writing down your liscense plate so they can jump you later or if they tried getting into some physical altercation outsidr the polling building(they probably have concealed guns or knives themselves[the intimidators])

>nov 8
>drive to polling station
>there's a few black panthers thugs standing at the door
>who you votin fo wyte boi?
>Mr. Trump
>'scuse me ah din hear you rite, who you votin for wyte boi?
>Donald J. Trump
>heyoo this cracker votin fo Trump! Shame him!
>all the liberals turn to shake their heads in disappointment
>they turn to shake as I sign my name at the registration table
>shaking continues as I ask for a paper ballot from the counter
>old black woman mutters "Shame on you" as I bubble in Donald Trump/Mike Pence
>snobby looks of disapproval continue all the way to my car
>turn on the radio
>user joins the other Trump supporters on our state-wide list of shame sponsored by the Yale Alumni association
>Hold the biggest shit eating grin for the rest of the week.
>mfw

Get down get down bam bam bam bam bam bam bam get down bam bam bam bam bam

Keep my hand on my pistol while I tell them I already voted for Trump early and am simply walking by.

Do other states really not have private voting stations or something? Where I vote there are dividers so no one can see who you vote for.

He's a fucking basement dweller.

Needs a fucking lesson or two on constitutional rights of self defense.

I'd rather deal with a jury than being dead. But I lack liberal brain-cells so who knows.

So many niggers cry... don't shoot me. Let me beat you to a pulp ol'school with muh ape hands.

Fuck that shit, every time I hear a black guy say shit was better when you could settle shit with your fists I lol. It's code for I'll beat you to death but don't shoot me cause guns killz peeples n shieet

>im voting for whoever the fuck i want now get the hell out of my way before things get heated ya feel me - point at open carry.

Are you allowed to go around with a fucking katana in murrica?Here you need a special permission even for the bo-ken (the wood sword). If you go aound with a katana the police will probably throw you in a sanitarium top kek.

Salaam Alaikum my brothers. I'm voting for Jill Stein. [gives daps, smokes weed 420°and walks away]

We can go around with guns, a katakana is like a foam sword over here

I assume there is a license for it, which he probably has.

Fucking screech and charge them, arms flailing

>Retired LEO (medical)
>Practitioner of hebrew jitsu and kenpo
>ALWAYS CCW
Laugh openly at him.

>Yale alumni association
perfect details there, user

Non nobis domine

Completely depends on the state. There is also a long American tradition of not being cucked by the government/law so people do all sorts of things you aren't supposed to do.

As long as you stay away from federal buildings and a few other select places you aren't going to be searched anyhow.

the point is you have to walk past these militant niggers.
yeah there are a lot of badasses in this thread, but imagine your sweet ol' grandmother seeing them and deciding whether or not to walk up there or find another place to vote.

imagine if the roles were reversed like pic related

checked

>Well leave your gun in your car

Come out to smashed window and missing gun.
>get shot

Police will roll up and believe the lies about the racial slurs made them break into your car and confiscate your gun and they had to shoot you because you became racially agitated. Use to be police wrote off black murders as drug deals gone bad, now they just write them off as racially motivated defenses.

And yes the spics and nigs will write your plate down and get their cousin on the pd to run it, or just follow you home.

In this image scenario I would ask the black man in white what is in his bag.

t. Warsaw cuck

I aint white you apes.

White boy produce this mixtape.

>Needs a fucking lesson or two on constitutional rights of self defense.

George Zimmerman. Only lesson anyone needs in constitutional rights of self defense.

"Fuck you"

Then walk in and vote Trump.

These people dont want to return to prison they wont do shit and if they do there's a cop on sight and the story will hurt dems.

*Has hand on concealed holstered 1911* "Sorry, are you talking to me boy?

except if you are black of course

pic wasn't taken in America, so nothing.

How would they even know he has a gun in the car if he stashed it out of sight?
Oh who am I kidding, they're niggers they would smash his car up anyway. Finding his gun would be a perk.

And they're trying to take our tradition away!

It's like if someone went over unto Europe and banned Christmas or something

I would spend the rest of my life in jail for the opportunity to teach those niglets some respect

Blacks commit crime.

>Oh who am I kidding, they're niggers they would smash his car up anyway. Finding his gun would be a perk.

Exactly.

this guy died a few weeks ago.
drowned while taking some girl to an island to practice with his sword or something

>all of these cucks saying they would lie to them
How sheltered are you? Nigs are more bark than bite. They also respect uncuckedness more than other races. If you snivel like a coward and say "haha no way bros! Im totally voting for her!" thrn all you've done is thrown your dignity down the drain. The proper response is succinct and solid "sure am" as you walk into the polling station with straight posture and your chest out. Nugs like these only pick on those that they view as weak and if you're the kind of cuck that would instantlly crumble and lie about how you're voting to appease them then you are most definitely going to stick out as a target.

"Fuck off back to your 'crib' nigger."

Proceed to vote for Trump