Why are pollsters giving Hillary Nevada when Trump is winning?

because they want to depress the Trump vote

Because Trump won't win Nevada.

Because they do what they do best, like their father, Satan: they lie.

Because he is actually losing Nevada, you delusional idiot.

God, I am so excited for all the Trump tears and butthurt tomorrow.

A huge chunk of hispanic democrats showed up out of nowhere

this is 2 years of psychological warfare against the population being condensed into 48 hours. They will call the election for H before actual voting starts. When it is clear that Trump is crushing tomorrow, expect blackouts and fireworks to begin. D-day is upon us. Their goal has been and continues to be demoralization of the electorate.

Welp, I guess that settles it.

because they're completely corrupt.

Because the early vote has her in a commanding lead with 70% having already voted. There aren't enough votes to overcome that lead unless trump won like 90% of the election day votes. Which is obviously unlikely.

because of early voting

i don't get how could it ever work though.

if you decided to vote for trump why would you change your vote or not vote at all if everyone says he's going to lose? nobody knows who you vote for anyway.

(((Nowhere)))

The democrat demographic plan has worked, kiss goodbye the republic

People don't like to vote on the loser. If they give people the feeling that trump will lose anyway, they would prefer staying home over going to all that trouble just to cast a "useless" vote

do you gooks want more bombs

I hope the EU breaks up and Russia kills every one of you faggots

you awaken the sleeping chicano giant

It truly was out of nowhere. The democrats had given up on Nevada until they saw the early voting analysis where they were leading by a huge margin

NL why are you so cucked?
That's not how Americans are.

because trumps going down in the 4th