If Hillary wins, will my student loan debt disappear?

If Hillary wins, will my student loan debt disappear?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/m.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose?amp=1?client=ms-android-att-us
nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us/politics/hillary-clinton-aliens.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ha ha ha. No.

>impying Hillary will actually push any of Bernie's policies if she gets in

Isn't that why you voted for her?

Not even fucking close.

Political promises aren't worth the space on the teleprompter. They are just there so the person can point the finger at the next election cycle at their opponents "Blocking" their ideas.

You're thinking of Jill Stein, senpai.

Yes.
Along with all your pain, worries, stress and fears. All will be gone in a brilliant flash of light.
The future is bright.

Post more of those.

yes, you're be FREE from it

They'll work on government healthcare first. Student loans won't be fixed until there's a major bank failure like the housing bubble.

At best maybe you'll get some money back when you're not on a $200 monthly healthcare plan.

Why would you even entertain the notion that Hillary would do away with a government program that brings in revenue? Didn't getting tricked by Obamacare teach you anything?

No, it never will. You signed a document that bound you to repay your debt, tough titty.

Why would it disappear?

because she said it would

>$200 monthly healthcare plan

Bruh, I pay $600 a month for my healthcare plan that my employer provides, and it has a $500 deductible and only covers 80% of medical expenses

Flashback 5 years ago and my monthly healthcare bill was only $20/mo

I'm not even joking

google.com/amp/m.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose?amp=1?client=ms-android-att-us

That's Hillary's solution for decreasing student loan debt you KEK

No, not in your wildest dreams, fagnaut. Things are about to get a whole lot worse.

Everything will disappear when Russia sends the nukes.

Dont pay for it. Seriously.

Then, dont go to the doctor unless you absolutely need to. When you get the bill, send it off to the collections jews because you aint paying that shit.

Does this count?Can i have number 14 please?

It will double. Private and public policies are a bitch.

Not that drastic. But mines gone from $120/month to 290/month over last 5 years. Deductible when from $100/1000 to 200/5000 and 20% copay

That doesn't have any questionmarks

Your job sucks then. I pay $20 a month for health insurance that has zero deductible and covers 100% of medical expenses, save for a $10 copay. My employer pays $1600 a month for it.

Maybe you should stop working at McDonald's?

Yes she will, just like she 100% totally will release all classified information on UFOs just like she said during the primaries ( nytimes.com/2016/05/11/us/politics/hillary-clinton-aliens.html ) even though it's a crime and she would go for jail for doing so.
Fucking retard, you take a loan and then don't want to pay for it? kys

I hope they fucking double

>he thinks his debt to banks is going to disappear

did you forget who funds Hillary?

LOAN REFINANCING MEANS THAT YOU LITERALLY PAY MORE MONEY OVER A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Yes, you won't have to make any more payments after both you and the bank are radioactive dust.

>If Hillary wins, will the government release the strangle hold they have on my testicles?
Hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaha

The fuck do you work that you get rates like that? I work for a class 1 railroad making close to 6 figures and I pay

Nope. and the clintons are responsible for the current loan system via the Higher Education Amendments of 1998. you're welcome.

no, instead she'll raise taxes which will reduce the margin of return for you college education.

今日も一日がんばるぞい!

AND NO, OF COURSE IT WON’T DISAPPEAR, SENPAI.

At a large hospital. I make $16/hour but the benefits make up for it.

>My employer pays $1600 a month for it
So basically $10 an hour is being siphoned off of your paycheck to give you health insurance that you pay $20 a month for. You're gettin' jewed

unless you made a sizable donation to her campaign, you ain't getting shit

Ah,did not notice all of the had questionmarks sry,are you look for a specific resolution or anything goes?Also can i have number 48

Meh, I'd rather pay the higher premium. I don't think I could go back to a

I'm getting switched from a PPO to an HSA account and they only gave us the information the weekend before open enrollment.

Now they only take out $30 every paycheck but I have to pay everything up to the first $2,000

Look, I can't give them out for free. You only got the first one because I didn't have the one in the OP. Bring me one I don't have yet and you get your 48.

Nothing in life is certain except death and student loan bills

nope. I really doubt she's going to make her wealthy friends pay a 90% tax. She's just going to say some excuse about how it would hurt the economy or how the 2% tax increase she puts into place does as much as the 90%.

I am trying did not notice you had that one.

Now we're talking.

Yes and you will become a tranny. Enjoy.

It will just be shifted to taxses instead.

Ok,165 now?

Deductions are a bitch. But here's my YTD. Old ass system and can't fit everything on screen. The right column is
>Health insurance
>Taxable gross
>Retirement tier1
>Retirement tier2
>Medicare
>Federal tax
>State tax
>Total deductions

Mfw I lose $1000 out of a $3000check

Lol
I work for Banner Health
I make $105k/year as a staff pharmacist

The $20/mo was part of the "Banner 200 plan" that was a thing 5 years ago

Now the cheapest rate is the "Banner 500" which I'm enrolled in currently

Why is it so hard for regards to believe that health insurance premium costs are drastically different than the same coverages provided 5 years previous?

It will double as the interest rate rises.

>ぞい
>ぞい
>ぞい
Fuck this cunt.

Regards = retards

Autocorrect

It's not that's it's hard to believe, but that's it's so drastic. Imagine premiums in 5 more years at the current rate of increase

>support one policy publicly, one privately.

147 please.

nope, your interest rates will go up

No dumbass, vote for Jill Stein

>If Hillary wins, will my student loan debt disappear?

You wont have to care about dept once your out in the street just trying to survive.

So yes your debt disappeared.

Contributing

>Political promises aren't worth the space on the teleprompter.

Does this apply to Trump as well?

Time to invest in shades and sunblock.

Yes and I agree with you

The ACA and Obamacare has literally done nothing but tax the uninsured
The stats from BLS last year mentioned that before 2013 and Obamacare that 20 million Americans were uninsured
In 2015..... 20 million people are uninsured because they couldn't afford it
But the democrats pretend the numbers are decreasing

This increase is also ridiculous because it resulted in many insurance companies and small businesses who get penalized to cut their rates or charge more

Medicaid and Medicare have since increased the red tape required for payment via CMS and has cut in half the payments to healthcare, hospitals do more to get paid less

tl;dr system is broken like you said, and unfortunately there is no magic bullet that will fix the issue. Hospitals need to cut more on unnecessary procedures and tests, have more competition among prices for services, and unsocialize healthcare me thinks.

>If Hillary wins, will my student loan debt disappear?
Yes OP. It will disappear as the dollar amount will convert to mandatory volunteer work hours. You will get to choose which one of Hillary's fortune 500 donors your free internship will be for. As long as your choice matches the company that bids for your lot number that is. Enjoy working at Foxconn factories.

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton recently unveiled a proposal to offer tuition-free enrollment at in-state public colleges and universities for students from families making up to $85,000 annually, a figure that would increase to $125,000 by 2021

choo choo

DUDE BANKRUPTCY LMAO

they will disappear from your thoughts on the Russian front

If Hillary wins, how to I get invited to one of those pizza parties?

found it for you because i like yuuka

>example on why millennials have shit credit and are not buying real estate.

Genius.

Thanks,buddy.I like her too.

More importantly.
Will my government grants disappear?
I have a slight feeling that it may.

please share your folder i dont have many confused anime girls

Ya after you come back from WW3 with half your face missing, PTSD, mutilated limbs, but youll have that sweet ass GI bill so I guess youll get that free college you wanted pleb

Can I have number 127?

No, trading folders is verboten.

Of course goyim.

Is this real?

you old insurance didnt cover anything. TAKE SOME PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY STOP MOOCHING OFF THE SYSTEM.

also your numbers are fake and gay.

Japanese uses question marks its not Romanized Punctuation

It's more than real

More information on this at

It will never go away because it's one of the few ways the gov't actually makes money.

In other words, that money is allocated already to some project. If they want to get rid of it, they need to raise taxes.

Basically, the boomers enslaved the generations that came after them so they could enjoy lower taxes themselves.

In doing so they hurt the economy, they fucked up a lot of people's lives, and now they are trying to convince people that 70k in student loan debt plus interest is a "good thing".

>yfw your wages get garnished

I hope you're self employed

alright. post 207 then

your dirty dealer tricks doesnt work on me

but I want them all

Why does these always have to be income based?

Post 79.

Thank you, kind user. How about 74?

Yes. Just like how my insurance premium didn't go up under Obamacare.

Here's mine.

Yes.