Rare Trump Thread

Post your rarest Trump pictures to spam on election night when the God Emperor inevitably wins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coincidence?

John Kasich Impersonator Trump

The Lion of Babylon lives on in our hearts

Is this real?
It's 2good2bTru

I feel the need.. the need to meme

DAS.HOT.MANE

AYYOO HOL UP

freshness.

It is very real my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY

Trumps a big guy

UU
UU

lol

high test

If only he didn't dodge the draft maybe that could have been a real picture. And maybe he wouldn't have trashed McCain who actually knew how to fly :^)

delete this

so thats why mark cuba hates trump

If he knew how to fly so fucking well, how did he get shot down and captured? McCain is just pissed that he'll never have a shot in politics other than his own state again.

ITS MY FUCKING TURN YOU DIRTY JEW BASTARDS! MY TURN MY TURN MY TURN!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>McCain

why does his skin always look so greasy?

Did not dodge draft. Error of fact. Correct your foolish ignorance or fall into disfavor of the God Emporer.

that's a big finger

what a great shot

Another failed business adventure :^)

Sequel

>Guy in the back
>soon

I .. I love this man.

I remember in the 80's when I was but a small boy. Donald was always in the news, even over here. He is the definition of the American dream. Yes it is unlikely most of us will ever achieve half or even half a 50th of what he did in business
But now he wants to MAGA. It isn't a meme buzzword..

He truly wants to recreate the American dream for American people after years of democratic party depression.

Use your vote wisely American men.

Superior resolution.

Thanks much