How does Sup Forums feel that their sheltered and shallow view of the world will cause them to never even coming close...

How does Sup Forums feel that their sheltered and shallow view of the world will cause them to never even coming close to a gf as good looking as pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/brisimss/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2k9wEZJDIU&t=9m14s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If she doesn't have a penis then I don't want her

I'll just enjoy leftovers when the muslim rape mobs ravage Germanistan.

>3dpd

I shiggy diggy.

Capitalism offers me the opportunity to become rich enough to attract 10/10 gold diggers.

who is this 'Sup Forums' character, and why does he suck so bad ?

kek this kind of women goes only for 10/10 and it rly doesnt matter if he is marxist or nazi.

fpbp

also:
>CTR virgins shitposting about never having gfs

Only weak cucks adopt their woman's worldviews.
Alpha bucks can make even the most leftarded SJW bitch a redpilled homemaker.

She's alright. Not great but not bad either. And lets be honest, you only get hot young women if you are Chad. There is a majority consensus on that these days. It's simply a fact of life. It has nothing to do with going outside, or exposure/visibility/accessibility to the public.

tfw she's probably a coalburner

Already do. You lose.

>sheltered and shallow view of the world
>sheltered

Maybe in your country. Call a gypsy a crow here and a black a nigger and as long as you're not on tv people don't give a shit.

Cal gypsies good people and you'll be called blind by 80% of the population, non-crow minorities included.

HOT

i'm a 7 who dates and fucks 7. that's alright with me

>Sup Forums in a nutshell
I want to try cripple chan's Sup Forums, but Jewgle won't let me find it. Any help?

I'm racist & sexist in front of my gf all the time

what do people in your country think about the nazis? or natsoc in general.

Who needs a gf anymore?

It's on a polish domain

>(((projection))): the post.

I'm very handsome so it literally doesn't matter what my views are.

Use bing or duckduckgo then?

Nothing money can't fix

lmao every ugly fuck thinks they are a "7"

>This projection
>The all of Sup Forums is young and sheltered meme

I know a lot of you are in your 20's but there does come a point that pussy isn't even close to enough to dictate your principles. Eventually you will stop humping metaphorical legs and start thinking for yourself and realize that women aren't shit. Only at that point will you find a good woman.

Never get married young and if you do just ask yourself if you are legitimately doing this without your dick at the forefront of your decision.

I rather rule in Hell, than to serve in heaven.

>tfw 19 and still a kissless virgin

My gf is hotter than that and supports Trump.

fpbp

me too

Girls really don't care what their man's political views are, they conform to him. Nice numale logic tho

Practice on your hand first then with a close mate or brother. You need practice first

Woman arguing using one of her holes detected

I've got 9 years on you buddy.

And the wrong hole at that

lmao

>moles
>saggy tits

disgusting, would not fuck

then with close mates dick

LMAO

Considering how people rate attractiveness most people do actually fall around a 6 or 7 unless they're fat or disfigures. People are biologically moved to find other people attractive, it's silly to think there should be linear distribution between ratings and it's natural that most people find most others to be in the moderately attractive range and thus 6s or 7s.

Girls only like outgoing and muscular guys anyway. Whether or not I'm on Sup Forums doesn't matter.

>tfw 28 and still a kissless, handholdless and hugless virgin but not even mad

Only 2 more years until wizardhood! kek

His teeth ore on the wrong side in the right hand image.

if suicide is called being wizzard

Nigger I get that at least once every two weeks.
>lower quality girls even more often.

Shill stfu. Your payed by the rapist clintons to spam a Mongolian farming board.
>saged
>hidden

Brothers do the same.

Never noticed that... must be a flipped image?

>not raping

top fucking kek you rookie

I'm not interested in suicide, I'm enjoying this crazy ride too much. :)

Yeah but you just lick the tip. You don't wanna be a fag and suck the whole lot. Just licking. Also guys have nipples which also give you good practice

:)))))))

Oh Sup Forums, never change.

If you cant find it then you should stay here, brainlet.

If Pewdiepie can get a qt italian gf when still being redpilled then I can get a qt blond gf while being the same.

The trick is being good looking, a good provider, and a decent leader. Women don't care about the rest.

when will you understand that being good looking is all that matters?

>tfw will never touch her fake eyebrows or gaze longingly into her strange gray lizard eyes

how tf is pewds redpilled?

If you're interested in a girl because of her looks, you'll always be disappointed in the end. Falling in love with one easily means you can fall out of love with her just as easily.

I'm a 33 year old woman and I wish I knew this sooner. In my teens/early/mid 20s, I got all the attention from guys. I was called pretty, beautiful, people said I should be a mode or actress, all sorts of stuff like that. But as I get older, all I want is a nice husband and a family and I'm afraid that it'll be too late for me. It seems like all the men my age who want to get married already are and that the ones who aren't are the types who just want one night stands.

Guys can be 4-5/10's and still pull mad pussy by being confident and having money.

the way i see it, I will either take a 10/10 waifu during the war against ZOG (by force or by proving my manhood in mortal combat) or we will bring down the entirety of civilization with us, so that nobody gets a waifu

I'm not interested in girls, having a family, or religion.

And I voted for the Don ;^)

>qt
>blond
Good one mate

>My waifu and I are very happy, thank you very much.

>I'm a 33 year old woman
Nice meme, but the subsequent content of your post was too predictable. Try to be more subtle to lure people in next time.

You missed your boat. Guys that are your age are looking for 25-28 year old wives.

Women are damaged goods after 25, sorry. You can always get a cat.

He's a millionaire, tall, handsome, social.

>tfw qt3.14 red pilled submissive emo gf

Nice try op but I'm fucking set

daily reminder girls poop, piss, purge disgusting smelling uteran lining and blood, nag you about your earning ability, lie about being on birth control to get pregnant, stop fucking you once they achieve the dream and have a kid

instagram.com/brisimss/?hl=en

Nah she has a white chad bf

>The left is disgusting
>The right is disgusting in another way

At least you can dick the one on the right.

You're right, my GF's eyes are little lighter and more grey than this girl

>dresses as a german when playing military games
>watches hitler videos
>wears MAGA hat all the time in videos
>said he's accepted Trump into his life
>mocked America because they allow non-Americans to vote in our elections
>mocked hillary because she's socially retarded
>mocked hillary because she took bribery money

He's said a few weak things about Trump but that's only because Youtube contacted all the top 20 Youtubers and told them to endorse Hillary.

>Youtube contacted all the top 20 Youtubers and told them to endorse Hillary
Proof?

to answer your question with a question

How do you feel about our gypsies roaming freely through Europe?

Now imagine that at a point in our history we were getting rid of them (mostly through deportation, not even shake and bake) and then the red army came by one day and, suddenly, we switched sides, brought them all back and exterminated our mostly white elites.

Regret and frustration. That's the feeling. We were so fucking close.

But hey, the whole fucking world banded together in the name of multiculturalism and gave up the entire eastern block to the communists to be decimated so, as far as i'm concerned now, prepare your anus for multiculturalism... we've been living in it for a while now and it's awesome

although he only needs money

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2k9wEZJDIU&t=9m14s

HA bitch you couldnt even score that chick

shallow people will always have shallow relationships. And that means lots of divorce then whoring herself out until she settles with a mega beta sugar daddy.

Those soulless eyes. No thank you.

>a decent leader.
A leader over what?

Also hes a millionare. Kinda makes the other traits irrelevant.

>tfw chad saves the day
>tfw not a coal burner

>A leader over what?
Women. The man leads the family.

they are both good looking and white, no hate necessary but that guy makes some fucking weird shit

Here.

They purged the pedo horde a long time ago. It's safe now.

I actively look for reasons to kill myself anyway so thanks for the assist CTR. You actually did something useful for once.

Having a girlfriend is for cucks.

I was till 23. Had sex with few random sluts, tried to have gf. not worth it bro. Waste of time.
Focus on your studies, work on yourself and wait till you are secure in life, you will find the right girl. Don't worry.

>tfw i'm a male and i have those eyes

Now i understand why women get so interested in me.

>t. 3

I hate women, why would I want one?

>wanting a gf who's taken a few kilometers of dick already

Hnrrrrrrrrrgh. This picture fucking implodes my heart. Holy fuck.

>tfw I could realistically have daughters that beautiful but I'm too aspy to go out and breed

I'm 20 and I look like I'm 12.
I have you beat, I will die alone.

Kms.

>trump women are old disgusting sheltered baby boomers with low IQ

seems about right

you can still catch up bud

>get a clean haircut, shave and buy decent looking clothes (/fa/ will help you out)
>work out (yes at a gym, /fit/ will help you out)
>learn a craft or an instrument, this can be anything from playing the piano to painting to working on your car, and become engaged with people who share the same hobby
>become engaged in your community (activism, political organizations, church etc.)

All of these things ensure that you overcome anxieties and at some point will meet a girl in your vicinity that will be interested in you.

99% of the work you put into "getting a gf" is actually work you put into yourself, become more attractive as well as knowledgeable.
Past that it becomes a numbers game of meeting someone you can connect with.

They told us white girls were for black cock on /b, so we cam here.

Now you are mocking us?

Fuck you.

Fuckk off CTR