The Calm Before the Storm

Do you not realized the fate of Western civilization will be decided in the next 48 hours? Why are you so calm?

Through two years of constant memeing I have achieved permanent Zen. Whatever happens, I will flow with it.

Cuz Yeb! will win. slow and steady wins the race.

what the hell is that

A traditional Finnish cuisine called mannesaatana

nothing to do now but wait. the memes have memed, the wikis have been leaked. now we wait.

Hyi helvetti.

This is the eye of the storm.

I'm a nervous wreck. I've been drinking for the past 3 nights and I don't usually drink alcohol

This. There's no point in getting worked up. We just need to keep doing our best, same shit different day.

Nothing will change who ever wins

The president is a symbolic role governed by a cabinet. They decide the president in advance.

raw carrots and bananas
>europoor cuisine BTFO

CALM?! CALM?! DO I SOUND FUCKING CALM TO YOU??

This. I've never been more anxious in my life and I was diagnosed with anxiety disorder a few years ago, so that's saying something.

Nothing I can do about it. So why should I care

This
Also this

You know how some people act eerily calm after some tragedy happened right before their eyes?

I'm jelous. I wish I could be as level headed about it as you folks are

>capcha; public plashet

If you really think that this election will "Decide the fate of Western Civilization" you need help

Very little will change either way

Despite what ever happens Finland will probably be ok.

Drink some booze.

The pain goes away.

Is that Finnish cuisine?

Maybe you haven't been paying attention to the rest of the world preparing for ww3.

I'm not calm. I can't fucking take this.

PLEASE VOTE

I hope you're right.

t. sober guy

I'm gonna die in some war here sooner or later, so why bother if clit goes full bananas.