theage.com.au/articles/2004/05/05/1083635185859.html
saatchiart.com/account/artworks/2717
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol/mindcontrol_index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some people have fucked up taste m8

btw
Those pieces are based on Saló, right?

what's the connection to Podesta?

From what I can see not exactly, Salo is adult dominant. Teenagers involved but it appears they're of age. Where as this shit from Ria Pratt is blatent innuendos of pedophilia

This.
What's the connection
How do you know it's his favorite artist

Chasing ends on it but besides the image in his office depicting cannablism. I can't re-find it.

It WAS a post in Sup Forums where open discussions about his favourite artists were mentioned. I'll get back to you. Chasing it up now.

Salo is De Sade 120 Days of Sodom. I've read the book. There's a lot of underage in it and considering what's happening right now uhhhh

that pic is kind of Hannibal Lecter stuff

who knows what Podesta is cooking

Ahh, not read the book. I honestly, didn't fucking dare.

Chasing it up. Will be back in a sec.

comet pizza is a blast to read right now, thread got pruned

>wut connection?
there isnt one. its Sup Forums

Okay this is fucked up. Someone post any proof Podesta likes this.

What a crappy book and even more crappy of a movie.

Theres sources on similar art .. fetishes if you will.
youtube.com/watch?v=_7g_1dLZ6X8

this trying to connect everything hillary does to pedo rings is just dumb, its like schizophrenia but boring

EVERYONE EITHER START SHILLING OR INVESTIGATING - THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN LET CLINTON PARDON PODESTA.

AS HORRIBLE AS THIS IS IF WE GIVE INTO DESPAIR WE JUST PLAY INTO THEIR GAME EVEN MORE

This. Stop digging.

*gulp* Dear Lord, make it stop!....

"Ria Pratt"/Kim Noble is an activist artist of ritual abuse, she is a product if MK-ULTRA!

TheAge.com reporting on Tony Podesta's collection

All these loli talk is making me horny af

the artist is an alter personality of kim noble who is diagnosed with DID/MPD and suffered through MKULTRA and/or Monarch mind control programming

the children in those experiments are often used by the elite as sex slaves.

>getting horny from loli abuse
kys

>saatchiart.com/account/artworks/2717
you fucking WHAT?

whats the connection to podesa...?

> Shut your mouth
IM SHAKING

That's a powerful, unsettling piece though

I've seen hintings of MK Ultra talk for the history of KN/Ria. But except for what we know, have you got any source on that thus far?

Other than Joe Biden telling a 13YO that she's made him Horny by standing near him.

Yeah no shit the child in this (((art))) looks like a toddler at most 5 years of age.
I don the Armour of god to go forth and slay demons.
One day soon.

That whole gallery is fucked. What the hell man?!

I've seen worse on Sup Forums

His right Pinky looks like it is rotting.

You are a lying faggot OP these are by an MK ultra victim

> Fucked, buggered, tortured

what did they mean by this?

POL WHAT IS THIS?????

I want off this ride

**** GUYS ******

> They are known for buying "awkward" works, such as video installations that many other private collectors will not consider. "It's easy to store them, but difficult to display them," says Podesta. To get around the problem, the couple have excavated a huge subterranean vault beneath their house outside Washington - a white space five metres square and four metres high in which it will be possible to show "very complicated video pieces" on all four walls.

> excavated a huge subterranean vault beneath their house

Ok I am out I am feeling physically ill. God help the FBI and LEO that has to see images of actual child abuse. How they don't go on killing sprees is beyond me.

those paintings fit almost exactly what cisco wheeler and fritz springmeier wrote about.

the ghostly figures above the children are the children disassociating from the trauma.

we don't have hard evidence aside from what they wrote and what kim noble and others claim and draw.

> Training in progress

right wing death squads when

>FOUR THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED NINETY EIGHT DOLLARS

This "art" goes for $5k a pop, per painting for promoting the torture of the defenseless.

>Tony has a 900kilo statue by Louise Bourgeois in his home.
>Checks out Louise Bourgeois
>Tfw she is selling this for 10k dollars

The fuck?
Is this real?
I thought this was some shill CTR sliding stuff

Is this something? Confirmed anywhere?

Why is the media on purpose ignoring this?!

That's from severed tendons within the fingers/Damaged tendons.
Can be cause by artritic pain also.

Bullshit.

The stuff on Sup Forums is fiction made up for deviants to fap to it. This? This is an allegory of events that took place and involved real kids.

> Please save us
> Help
> Please Help

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS??

>easy to store, but difficult to display
hmmmmm

Edgy art isn't really evidence of raping kids. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but your reaction is ridiculous. If you travel in "intellectual" circles all you find are people liking edgy shit. Its not a surprise. You guys sound like naive middle aged housewives with this.

Do you put Sup Forums gore on your walls and talk about it with your friends over a glass of wine when they come over for dinner?

It's a taboo subject.

What mainstream media outlet would willingly cover this?

WHAT THE FUCK!
They have grown men grinning while holding children on chains

WTF?

the full text is:

The bells ring out
They say the right sperm
The right egg the right time
wrong time
right blue, right red
she will be creative
wrong creativity

fucked, buggered tortured
she is still, she is silent

is she dead?

wrong time

pratt was here

WHAT THE FUCK. THESE LITERALLY ALL DEPICT PEDO CHILD ABUSE.

REEEE

Ah, that's okay then.

Fox news anchor joked about it in passing at the end of one of the shows. That's all I've heard.

Can we get some BUMPS...

i want some fucking answers.

SENS THESE TO HUFFINGTON POST
"Progressive Art"... They said...

GOD, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US!?

The other lines in the picture are

"Help the will kill us" - top left (back-to-front)
and
"Pratt was here"

>this thread

>theage.com.au/articles/2004/05/05/1083635185859.html

Just look at the artist bio, the woman is beyond fucked up:

>10 years ago she began therapy and was diagnosed with Dissociative Identity Disorder (formally multiple personality disorder). D.I.D is a creative way to cope with unbearable pain. The main personality splits into several parts each having an amnesic barrier between them. It is a conventional disorder but Ria has had extensive tests over 2 years by leading psychology professor at UCL, John Morton , who has established there is no memory between the personalities and that she represents the British gold standard over genuine Dissociation. With no formal art training, Ria and 12 of her personalities (alters) became interested in painting in 2004 after spending a short time with an art therapist.

Pedosta

>yfw people who buy modern art are actually buying illegal services and the garbage painting is just a trophy to remember that they did it.

What's the connection to podesta?

I don't see it.

WTF?

Yea I was thinking the same. Who knows what twisted shit happens in that vault.

So they just wont acknowledge the elephant?

USA about to elect a pedophile satanist that supports this shit and they refuse to inform about it?

Whats the connection to podesa?

IF its solid, this HAS TO take him down.

NO ONE will look at this and accept this is "Art" and not a blatant cover for some fucked up shit.

This has nothing to do with Podesta, per se. Ria Pratt is a girl that suffered abuse and now has multiple personality disorder. It was brought up in a thread as an example of abuse. OP is a dummy and took as a literal abuse victim. Ria Pratt was brought up in Pedowood threads as signs we should look for.

yes. and some of them in the media are part of the pedophilia ring.

Course not.

Who owns Fox? Who owns CNN?

THIS!

TWO NAMES APPEAR IN PAINTINGS:
"TED, PRATT" and possible more.

Aren't these the children he was in the hot tub with?! Someone confirm

G-GUYS these look awfuly as if she was "copying" cp pictures by painting them.

>"very complicated video pieces"
god please no...

im trying to search wikileaks for "ria pratt" but i keep getting 504 error

I've heard that "collectors" selling art to each other is a common way to launder money, but what about the original artist? They're just doing it for pure profit.

I've seen several of these where the adult figures have spiral things in their hands, any ideas what they might be?

>they just like edgy shit
No it turns out they are actually satanic pedofiles

want to dig deep into the shit?

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol/mindcontrol_index.htm

this isn't linking podesta but as you read you'll understand how the pedo ring operates.

Ria pratt should be fucking sectioned if not roped

Seriously we are way too tolerant of degeneracy these days

Spirituals :)

When the nukes fall I think I'm just going to walk outside with open arms and embrace them

Still waiting for a reply on how this is actually connected to podesta... ._.

Remember that Podestas missing Handkerchief on one of the emails?

Handkerchief is memento from the atrocities performed by those people. Mixed with sperm and blood of children, thus "pizza map" (perhaps including DNA for future tracking?), kind of trophy, like hunter keeps the horns of deer he fell.

These powerful images from one victim are shocking: They have this small detail, handerkchiefs placed under children. They serve as mementos from eldritch beings done by these ... "humans".

Why would anyone bother to return 10$ tops piece of cloth, or track down the owner, especially people with wealth, unless it is important memento?

Whips. Short flexible leather cords.

All of this is disgusting
What's the connection

We gotta break the condition cuz I wanna vomit

I'm sure the modern art scene is also a money laundering scam where you can clean large sums of money buying some bottled hipster shit.

>They have this small detail, handerkchiefs placed under children
holy shit

John Podesta's brother is a major collector of this type of art.

That's the only connection

Whips and/or cigarette smoke. Most probably whips.

what the fuck i goddamnit why do we put up with these people as leaders

v aesthetic.
good taste.

Fucking pedowood conspiracy bullshit again. Go away you nutjobs. You sound like the fucking jackasses talking about alien government bases and shit

God fucking damn, this is too much.

Day of the rope when?, i wouldn't mind building ten walls if these degenerates monster got what they desserve.

further CONFIRMATION on the Tony Podesta - Abramovic connection. He collects her art.

>Today, he reckons, he and his wife have the world's biggest collection of Anna Gaskell. Other contemporary favourites include Gillian Wearing, Marina Abramovic, Sam Taylor-Wood and Olafur Eliasson, whose work Podesta discovered 10 years ago, when the artist was still at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Copenhagen.

we should research those other artists, to see what kind of stuff they make.

the art he collects is a window into the soul of Tony Podesta,