POL WHY SHOULD I BUY A GUN

POL WHY SHOULD I BUY A GUN

To End yourself

Cause they're fun

dark :^(

More than ever now, quality of life is going to drop to shit in the coming decade and you need to protect yourself immediately from bodily harm. The police will be too taxed out and won't be there in "5 minutes or less" when you need them "right now". It's up to you to protect yourself and who you love right next to you, the world doesn't want you to live anymore.

:^)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D^) DICK IS HARD

You don't . You 3D print one

because you can.

At least because retarded to not be able to handle one with the US weapon laws.

Because everyone should own the best means of self defense available? And it's your God given right?

I'm not personally a big fan of guns, but whatever. The cat is out of the bag. If you do it, just be responsible about it please.

If you want one for home defense, consider a baseball bat IMO. (Unless you think that armed militia men are going to siege your house which they're probably not).

Two years ago some skeeze broke into my house. I got out of bed, told my girlfriend to call the police, and grabbed my baseball bat. I went out to the living room where the guy was working on unplugging my PS4. He heard me, turned around, and charged me. I gave him an Albert Pujols swing right to his side and he was pretty much down for the count. I kept the bat trained on him while he writhed on the ground and then the police came and hauled him away.

If I had a gun instead of a baseball bat, I might have killed him and I'd still be living with that today. As it is though he just suffered a few cracked ribs.

In honesty if you aimed a barrel at him he most likely would've just throw his hands up. Also cracking someones cage with a bat isn't any less deadly than shooting them, you would've still had to live with killing someone if he punctured internals and hemorrhaged to death.

Big difference in the tools is if he was carrying a gun he would've just taken the time to pull his out and shoot you instead of charging, and if he managed to get close enough to be struck with a bat you were already in a very dangerous position. If he didn't go down he could've shanked you with something.
I know it's hard to get over the idea of hurting someone, but man if someone is willing to hurt you for a Playstation it's unfair to yourself to value their well being over you.

because it's your duty as an american citizen

t. giant pussy

I wish that guy had pulled a gun and killed you. We don't need any more weak manbabies afraid to defend their loved ones and property with lethal force. Liberals have that covered for us.

>In honesty if you aimed a barrel at him he most likely would've just throw his hands up
>Big difference in the tools is if he was carrying a gun he would've just taken the time to pull his out and shoot you instead of charging,

I think this betrays ignorance of how heated, physical confrontations usually go down.

>I know it's hard to get over the idea of hurting someone, but man if someone is willing to hurt you for a Playstation it's unfair to yourself to value their well being over you.

I do agree with this. If I would have killed the guy. I would have learned to live with it I'm sure. But I know really tough guys who served in Afghanistan. They've killed people before and on most days they're fine, but some days it still weighs really heavy. Not a burden I want to carry if I can avoid it.

Becouse you are not an europoor

Clinton

To defend yourself from niggers.

You'll need one. Much sooner now than you might imagine.

Lololol. I'm sure in your imagination you would have been the fucking Terminator and blown the guy's head off without a moment of hesitation.

I bought a bat over a gun precisely because I know I'm not the Terminator. I know that life isn't a movie or a video game. I know that home invasions are fast, unexpected, dark, and in close quarters. It isn't very similar to squeezing a couple of rounds into a target that is 50 meters away at a shooting range.

I know how much more often people kill their friends and family rather than an intruder. I know that accidents happen. So on and so on.

You can call me a pussy all you want. Cool dude. It was a shitty situation but I'm happy with how it went down. I protected my girlfriend and my property and no one died.

>man without gun doesn't know how people with guns act
color me surprised

Guns are fun and you also can kill niggers with it

they are useful tools
they allow you to participate in an enjoyable hobby
they allow you to hunt and literally put meat on the table
you can protect yourself in the event of happenings

Actually the story went like this
>Two years ago some troubled African-American youth broke into my house. I got out of bed, told my girlfriend to relieve his sexual needs, and ran to the nearest mirror to check my cisgender heterosexual white male privilege.

Please don't lie, it's against the Commandments.