file.wikileaks.org/file/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

too late

Yet il bump le thread kekes

Have they had access the whole time?

Here's a normie-friendly summary of the Podesta emails as of 5/nov/16:

youtube.com/watch?v=suDHJDX90zE

shieeet

We discussed about elections on college. Lecturer said that mails are like trump tapes, some people doesn't care, no matter what is it. Based niggers might not vote for Hillary but they won't vote for Trump either.

MY DICK IS HARD

this feels like desperation

It's too late to undo the Clinton conditioning. People should already be committed to voting their candidate.

Oh well, if there is actually anything incriminating in this batch maybe Hillary will get fucked after the election is over.

who the fuck gives a shit about these anymore

>one day before the election

Yeah it's a little late Julian. Fuck.

this isn't even new content, fuck off happening fag

So they're re-releasing all the Podesta emails they already released so far?

According to Alex Jones / Infowars, Wikileaks is going to save the best for after Hilary's elected.

Not sure why, maybe they want to see an elected President sent to prison for maximum luls.

because they're still niggers that hate Trump
they'd rather send Hillary packing and get some "lesser evil" like Kaine in, because they can't see the forest and realize that these people are all part of the same conspiracy

Same here how you doin

Wow it's fucking nothing

Those are batces 1-32 in Maildir formats

They never had anything to begin with. If they really had a super disqualifying thing it would have been just after the party nomination to make it Kaine v Trump.

They dumped someone's email files and aside from some inside baseball about how a campaign was run during the primary there wasn't much of interest.

They don't want trump to win.

This, did you see the emails of the DNC? They literally wanted to go against anyone that wasn't trump and were horrified that he won the primaries.

The thing about the black vote- if you make it key to your campaign strategy, you are fucked if you fail to get them out sufficiently.

Republicans don't rely on blacks, the Democrats do. After an election, one thing you typically never see a shortage of, are self titled intellectuals in academia and the press furiously jerking out volumes and volumes of pseudo psychological evaluations on the voter groups, candidates, political movements etc. They love to out-do one another with their pontifications on group psychology and other meaningless observations, yet they managed to miss the ONE valuable observation in that vein after 2012....

>The Group Psychology of the Black Voter, Post Bronco Barner.

Like a junkie who has finally found his big crack rock in the sky, the black voter needs a new high. There was once a time when Bill Clinton was as close to a black candidate as the Africans could get, but now they have had their day in the hot sun, and they are spoiled. After eight years of Obama, the blacks have no reason to settle for an old white woman. Like any high, after the peak there will be a crash. The historic moment of electing the "First Black President" will be followed by a valley in black turnout that can only be abated by Obama himself or a candidate of equal-to or greater blackness, which is not the case this year. The result will be severely depressed black turnout compared to 2012.

anyone get into em yet?

bump

hey african americans, thank you for your support. are you looking forward to all the empty rhetoric and promises in 4 years time?

we'll see you then. good luck! --the democratic party

it's pretty fucking retarded to build your whole campaign about a minority that only makes up 10% of the votes anyway

on the other side, you have Trump who simply pandered to the white majority and thus managed to completely cuck the GOP into submission with a chance of actually becoming POTUS, despite having the whole establishment against him

if they wanted to win, all they'd have to do is pander to the actual majority rather than obsessing over minorities

Wikileaks is saving the best for last. Bernie will become president pro tempore, therefore 4th in the line of succession. Hillary, Kaine, and Ryan will be indicted. Hatch will die by cancer to the back of the head.

The global elites know Hillary will not be trusted by the American people. Her not being trusted means things will be scrutinized to much for then to freely reign. Wikileaks is only making it easier for them. Whether intentional or not I don't know.

Trump has more political skill than the Republican establishment though.

They decided to accept the latinization, and try to court Latino voters (the democrats are literal level 100s at agitating minority groups though, so this was one of the most idiotic plans ever deployed in modern politics). Just look at their candidates Rubio, Cruz, and Guacman.

Trump took a different strategy, which was to make a move on disenfranchised white union demographics. You see, while the establishments are fighting over latinos, and the white union workers are feeling left out in the cold, unemployed, etc. Trump just turned on NAFTA, and made illegal immigration an economic issue. Politics is like having a hand full of marbles, if you pick up an extra marble you might drop one or two. The democrats have neglected white workers with their over the top racial activism and extremist leftism, and now the union working demographics are ripe to be stolen from them.

Trump's play at white workers is a more realistic move than the Rep. establishments play at latinos. If he pulls an upset in Michigan or Wisconsin you'll get why he did it. But this dynamic will play out in many states, ex democratic working class whites will become Trump style republicans, just watch. 15% of the white population is more valuable than 50% of the blacks/latinos.

I can't fucking handle it.

I only came here in the last week for election bantz, but instead I've seen the most depraved shit done by elites all over the world and basically become engulfed by rage. My peers are starting to brand me as crazy because I've become radically pro-Trump and have been showing them snippets of the leaked emails.

Make it end. Please let me get some brain bleach.

>they had access to everything the whole time
>they blew the election by doing gay pussyfooting around the good stuff up until the day before the election
fuck this gay earth

managed to get 160MB earlier today before it the server rolled over.

Anyone mirror this yet to a proper file sharing location?

bump

This fuckin dood.

So true.

Its fucked. Its alienating me from everyone im turning into an autist I feel.

But we are on the right side of history. Thats what makes it extra tough

Probably the smartest thing I've read all week.

t.30-something, disenfranchised, working class, registered democrat voting for Trump

True. The truth needs to get out, though.

But she won't get elected.

No one cares at this point. People who support Trump will support him anyway and same with Hillary supporters. If this was aimed at swing voters then it's a stupid move. Who is going to read these hundred of e-mails in the lest minutes before going to vote or few hours before elections are over?
Media (even right-wing leaning) will also ignore it because they will focus on the coverage of the election. Should have dropped these earlier, now it's too late.

>he hasn't been downloading these and putting them into Thunderbird all along

What does this mean?

TL;DR

Im not that old, but when I went to school they taught us about a thing called "context clues". Have you tried using those?

Can we just stop posting Alex Jones? I mean I agree with a fair amount of what he says, but the minute we use him as a source, the lefties will us out. Based on what hes said in the past, he is a shit source. We can do this a little more cleanly

TOO LONG, DIDNT READ
Used as a short form for saying, "a summary for people who dont want to read all of that", or to troll someone, saying "i didnt read what you wrote because its so long"

You're redpilled now. You can't go back to denial.

I don't know why Jones would think this but to evaluate the premise on its own merits it isn't wildly implausible. Assange hates Hillary. He has no bone in the US election or even the stability of US government. A more corrupt government is perversely a benefit for a place like wikileaks. If he starts the fire, great, if not, great, so long as he isn't killed.

He doesn't think a Trump victory would get him out of the embassy. He's safer there than in the park with his daughter.

I know that feel all too well. I've gotten my family and in-laws on the Trump bandwagon, some of which have voted Dem almost exclusively in the past.

However, with more and more inside info about how these people operate, I can see that they viewed me in the past as a source of info which you won't hear reported to a raving lunatic about the depravity which truly circulates among Hillary and her closest cronies.

>Bernie is controlled opposition
>George Soros
>Jeffery Epstein
>Qatari government officials

I didn't even bother with #spiritcooking

>Have they had access the whole time?
Putin ordered the emails to be released slowly for dramatic effect. As a master propagandist, he knows what he's doing. Trust the Kremlin!

fucking this, I knew it was but goddamn son, these monsters have to be stopped at all costs.

yeah, that's essentially what I meant. they are obsessing so much over the minorities in an attempt to squeeze out that last percentage of voters that they completely neglected the largest voter base, just assuming that they'd stay loyal to them forever.

we have the same shit happening with the CDU, which fished for lefty voters for years now because they thought conservatives have no alternative and it doesn't matter if they piss them off because they have no alternative anyway.
and now the CDU lost in Merkel's own state to a completely new party that went from zero to second biggest

>until yesterday
It's not even new emails, they've just released the old ones in a new format.

But CTR, Russia never gave wikileaks anything, it was members of the intelligence community leaking and Seth Rich.

But you know that CTR.

GUISE

file.wikileaks.org/file/

What is in here?

>and now the CDU lost in Merkel's own state to a completely new party that went from zero to second biggest
>mfw the media constantly tries to downplay these historic and unprecedented achievements
>"o....on..only second biggest party", "80% of voters are still against them, haha", "East-Germans are Nazis anyway"
Not even Hitler was this successful this fast, the AFD is brand new and they rape their way through every single election, Merkel fucked up big time with her welcome shit

I don't get these elites. I'd imagine it'd be the same with fighting extraterrestrials if they exist. A thinking process so utterly alien to a human mind that you can't really comprehend it. I don't understand the idea of being wilfully evil for the sake of being evil in real life. Committing evil in the pursuit of something you believe is good? It's the story of history. The Road to Hell is paved with good intentions. Committing evil because you simply don't care? Even that is understandable. Unforgivable maybe, but understandable. But committing something you know is evil, for the sake of doing it?

What the fuck happens in the development of a man that drives him to such a level of depraved hedonism?

What is in it for them, Sup Forums? Beyond the money and the power things they know are ultimately fleeting.

And I suppose the question that scares me the most: Would we be the same in their shoes?

>mfw the media constantly tries to downplay these historic and unprecedented achievements

Yeah, it's pretty funny.
>AfD making gains that are unprecedented in German history
>established parties are getting record low votes
>Berlin just had the weakest winner in German history
>"Everything is fine as long as we still have 51% :^)"

This is a good take. You really got me to think

haha i remember i was like that years ago when i first got into The Franklin Scandal stuff

>"Everything is fine as long as we still have 51% :^)"
A year ago when they revealed the results of the Vienna election, the SPĂ– "won" with the second worst result in the parties history, they lost around 5% compared to the previous election, they cheered user, they loudly cheered, it was sad. The big parties in Austria are done for, they go down and they try their hardest to take the country with them.

You'll learn to carry it. Trauma is being exposed to some things you didn't want to believe about the world or yourself or other people, but you can accept it at your own pace and have it strengthen you, in the sense that your actions will be grounded in reality.