Mike Mignola Drew Concept Art for a New Gods Movie Proposal

cbr.com/mike-mignola-concept-art-new-gods-movie/
>According to Scioli, the art was for a proposed film that would have centered around the New Gods characters in the 1990s. It depicts redesigns of Kirby characters Mister Miracle and Big Barda, who are married in the comics. Mignola’s notes depict Scott Free as a prince, which is technically accurate considering he is the son of Highfather, leader of the New Gods of New Genesis. He also compares Barda’s costume to that of the Female Furies.
Real neat. I wonder what other shelved DC Films there was.

Mike gave barda big ol titties.

If this had gotten made I hope they would have chosen Michael Ironside as Darkseid.

>Thor Ragnarok

>Michael Ironside as Darkseid
Holy based

This and the Masters of the Universe movie are the closest we'll ever get to a proper New Gods movie. Why must we be stuck with the lame gritty DCEU versions.

I'm mad because knowing film producers today, they'd never sign off on Barda's headgear

>they'd never sign off on Barda's headgear
I don't know we got some fairly silly headpieces in the Thor verse.

It depends on which ones, I meam Hela got to keep her crazy headdress.

The WB exec and producers tho? Yeah I can see them fucking it up.

It depends on the producers, director, and actress. Hemsworth never wears one because he doesn't like it

Who would you cast as Barda and Scott? Or for the other New Gods.

For Barda? Gina Carano

Mignola's Scott Free looks like a lard ass.

If it were the 90s most of the DCAU actors would work in live action pretty well.

Michael Ironside as Darksied
Michael Dorn as Kalibak
Ed Asner in drag as Granny Goodness

But she's tiny

YOU JUST KNOW

Goose as Orion

Theu should do this again with Mignola designing again but this time have Tom King write it.

So? Just slap some platform shoes on her like they do for Robert Downey Jr

Gwen looks hot as a brunette

Awww shit yeah

Don't infect this thread with that shit

What is it with Mignola and shoulders? They always slope downwards.