HABBIDING!!!!!!!!!!!

DEMOCRATS ONLY AHEAD BY .5 PCT POINTS IN FLORIDA!!!!!

ABOUT TO GET DEMOLISHED ON ELECTION DAY!!!!

politico.com/story/2016/11/florida-early-voting-230841

Obama was ahead by 3.7 pct points in Florida early votes, and ended up winning it by only 0.9 pct points on election day.

Trump is going to murder Florida tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2012/11/day-before-election-day-outlook-45-have-voted-ds-lead-rs-by-167000-ballots.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2012
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
youtube.com/watch?v=u6d8eKvegLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

h-habbiding?

BUMP FOR HYPE

PAINT IT RED, LITTLE DONALD

Guess this is old hat to you guys, huh?

I see a blue state and the Donald paints it red.
No blue states anymore, the Donald paints them red.

Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the true
It's not easy facing up when your whole state is blue.

t. solid blue state

How does it feel knowing your vote is utterly worthless?

Does it make you feel worthless as well? As a person?

Like, a personal failure?

t. IL resident

Don't Panic!

Trump supporters will be allowed to vote all week. as long as your mail-in ballot is postmarked by end of tomorrow, your vote will still count!

Florida fag here.
I suspect the cunt hair sized lead that hillary has is due to ucf, uf, fsu, kid fags voting early.
I have not voted yet.
But tomorrow i shall.

Lying kike scum.

Florida ballots must be received by 7:00 pm on Election day.

>But tomorrow i shall.
But for whom?

Tfw when Floridanon.
Tre when saving trump vote for election day for landslide.

god bless god

Bump for potential habbening

I know that my polling places here in lake county are all closed today so everyone who didn't vote early must vote tomorrow. I'm not expecting her to get this, even if all the tinfoil hats are wrong the questions linger far too much.

He very well may.

This is the real Florida happening tomorrow though.

>fsu
>fags
>pick one friend
we are def red and not sjw feminist bullshit all our womyn are top tier fox news caster worthy/10. Literally walk down the sidewalk and cum buckets
south florida fag here registered dem since 10 years old bc my parents were dem voting trump

FUCKING FLORIDA MAKE IT A LANDSLIDE ALREADY, GOD DAMN
It's the non-Cuban spics and yanks, isn't it?

Final Early Vote Count

FLORIDA IS RED BOYS

Florida Absentee Ballots and Early Voting: 11/7/2016

Absentee Ballots Requested: 3,365,391

R: 1,314,813 (39.1%)
D: 1,322,382 (39.3%)
I: 644,291 (19.2%)
Other: 83,905 (2.5%)

Absentee Ballots Returned: 2,549,653

R: 1,047,119 (41.1%)
D: 980,440 (38.5%)
I: 457,756 (18%)
Other: 64,338 (2.5%)

Percent of Absentee Ballots Returned by Party:

R: 79.6%
D: 74.1%
I: 71.1%
Other: 76.7%

Early Votes: 3,874,942

R: 1,425,312 (36.8%)
D: 1,580,003 (40.8%)
I: 779,639 (20.1%)
Other: 89,988 (2.3%)

Absentee Ballots Returned and Early Votes: 6,424,595

R: 2,472,431 (38.5%)
D: 2,560,443 (39.9%)
I: 1,237,395 (19.3%)
Other: 154,326 (2.4%)

Absentee Ballots Returned have 66,679 more Votes for Trump, and Early Votes have 154,691 more Votes for Hillary.

For reference, Romney had 79,365 more Absentee Ballots and Obama had 246,985 more Early Votes, giving Obama 167,620 more Votes (Absentee ballots and Early Votes combined) before Election Day.
miamiherald.typepad.com/nakedpolitics/2012/11/day-before-election-day-outlook-45-have-voted-ds-lead-rs-by-167000-ballots.html

Obama won Florida by 74,309 Votes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2012

This means Romney pulled in 93,311 more Votes on Election Day than Obama.

Hillary's current margin is 88,012 more Votes (Absentee ballots and Early Votes combined), meaning Hillary has a gap of 5,299 Votes to win Florida assuming Trump performs the same as Romney on Election Day.

This is also not taking into account the Independent Vote, which polls more favorably for Trump.

Hillary has not secured a sufficient margin of the Early Vote, meaning the State of Florida will go Red on Election Day.

Source: countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

nah, people just live their lives, the federal government generally doesn't interfere, odumbocare being a rare exception, when they do get involved the invariably fuck up

I told you faggots

I FUCKING TOLD YOU

Kek would NEVER let us down.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

PRAISE HIM

not to mention a lot of dems voting for stein or johnson because they hate them both

florida probably will go red, won't matter though

Nice

From what I here, fsu is relatively conservative. At the very least some major student organizations have openly supported trump, which as a Florida boy in a northeastern cuck school, is rather enviable.

chcked

Praise be of unto him.

No one thinks florida will go blue anyway

PRAISE HIM

SHADILAY BROTHER

It's the Colombians, Haitians, and nu-Cubans
Without them it wouldn't be a swing state
Cubans and Nicaraguans are what secured SFL as red

I like you.

DuPage County fag here.

I don't honestly think Trump can win IL, because he will not win Cook County, but I have seen more pro-Trump stuff than Hillary stuff. I've also seen more signs for Commie Grandma Jill Stein than Clinton. If Trump outperforms Romney in Illinois, that will be interesting.

HOLY FUCK

Get sum

WE HAVE TO GET TO

Actually independents and new voters are turning out in such a rate that she might not even have a lead at all.

My nigga. I here it's already at 68% yes. It's going to pass no matter what so I'm happy. I'll at least have a way to cope if Trump loses.

>Belgium lecturing others about being worthless

Nobody asked your opinion, Paddy.

SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK

kys sleepy germany

TRULY BLESSED BE YE AND ME AND WE

WEW LAD

Eat me, Côte d'Ivoire.

mother of god
Kek is here

If Trump wins Florida does that not mean he wins the election?

But hatians hate hillary for stealing their shit.

>tfw listening to Shadilay right now

>t. Shitskin infested country projecting

It means he only needs something like New Hampshire (where he is actually winning the polls).

Things tend to go a little fucky on election day itself compared to the polls.
Doubly so in this particular year, with such disapproval ratings and so many undecideds voting.
Not to mention the media and pollster biases.

In general, Trump's support is MUCH more motivated, and thus much more likely to actually go out and vote.

As indicated by the lagging early voting going on for Hillary.

Least I got doobs.

Florida here, Trump will win this state. Lots of
conservative retirees living here and everyone I've talked to is Trump. Trump signs everywhere, only a handful of Hillary bumper stickers on the cars of college students who probably live out of state anyway.

To answer your question, Florida is really important but Trump also needs to win another big swing state, like Pennsylvania.

New York. Most of what you said, right down to Jill Stein over Shillary.

JUST!

praise KEK

Praise KEK !

>based Belgium breaks down burger election
that's actually a very good and accurate explanation.

so even with Romney-tier turnout Trump has Florida won

Booooosh! This is it, KEK is rejuvenated. ONWARDS TO VICTORY LADS!!!!!

Apparently, according to these stats: Hillary would lose by about 5k votes if Trump performed exactly like Romney.

Do you think there is the smallest chance of Trump flipping New York? The whole election would basically be GG at that point.

she's dead

>no one

PRAISE KEK

GLORY TO PORTUBRO

Don't count on it.

If Hillary didn't have her own ties with NY, maybe Trump could've swung his home base.
Not this time though.

I'm not counting on it at all, more speculating.

Basically, it would certainly be an upset if Trump actually won NY, but it wouldn't be a complete surprise because Trump could sweep Upstate New York and then just doesn't have to completely suck in NYC and it's surrounding counties. Again, even if he lost but performed well, that would be very interesting.

What song is this

It would be tits for sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=u6d8eKvegLI