APOLOGIZE

With election day in US just two days away, a special ‘havan’ called ‘Shaasan praapti yagya’ was organised at Saidham temple in Mumbai by trustee Ramesh Joshi for Republican nominee Donald Trump’s victory. Trump, who recently lauded Hindu community for its “fantastic”contribution to American culture, has Hindu right-wing groups, both in India and the US, pitching for him.
Speaking to indianexpress.com, Joshi said the 3-hour long event was organised at the behest of NRIs who visited the temple in the last two months and asked him to hold a ‘yagya’ for Trump.
“The NRI citizens from US who visited the temple in last two months told me about the upcoming US elections and why Trump must win. They said that he has promised to abolish terrorism from the world and improve relations between US and India, if he becomes the President. The yagya was organised on their requests,” he said.
A few days ago, the Hindu Sena had held a rally at Jantar Mantar to show their support to Trump. Thousands of Sena followers, carrying posters and banners dedicated to the billionaire, showed up at the site. Earlier in July,the organisation also celebrated his birthday, with a cake-cutting ceremony, balloons and posters. The members of the Sena believe Trump is the “saviour of humanity from Islamic terror”.
To appease the Hindu population in India, Trump organised a special event in New Jersey dedicated to the Hindu population living in the United States. At an event, Trump lit the lamp and said in his speech, “I am a big fan of the Hindus.” Trump was also seen in a recently released video speaking in Hindi and wishing “Happy Diwali” to Indian population. At the end of the video, he used PM Narendra Modi’s catchphrase and said, “Ab ki baar Trump sarkar.”

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3196966/Modi-s-Swachh-Bharat-mission-built-80-lakh-new-toilets-people-using-them.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j5kfC_VCXeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ty pajeet

I apologize

Thank you for all the support

Wipe Pakistan off the face of this earth and we will talk again

Based Aryan pajeet

I don't understand why you all, ALL smell like fucking curry, but I genuinely respect your rich, ancient culture.

MAGA, remove kebab

Why do you want an apology user?

If Trump wins, we'll give you free public toilets.

WE already have free public toilets, but street shitters won't use them

How do Indians in the US vote anyway? Are they typically conservative? I can't figure American Pajeet being terribly progressive.

>Pajeets start worshipping them instead of using them

wtf I love Hindus now

I apologize for all the poo in poo comments. Truly India will be great one day.

*loo

Villagers: Uneducated, isolated from the rest of the world
dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3196966/Modi-s-Swachh-Bharat-mission-built-80-lakh-new-toilets-people-using-them.html

Thanks Pajeet

You're just dirty, not necessary bad.

No more poo in loo jokes for me. Thank you based pajeet, may you, us, the UK and RUS reset the world.

Does pooinloo meme magic mix with ours?

Most of the ones I know are absolutely fascinated by and love firearms, so I'm going with the more conservative side.

It only makes sense that those who openly defecate everywhere would be drawn to Trump

I apologize for all the poo in loo shitposts (pun intended).

Im a weeaboo but if Trump wins I will disavow Japan and become a pooinlooaboo.

The RNC mascot is an elephant

We love the hindus! We love India!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j5kfC_VCXeQ

I'm with Trump and Pajeet.

Check'd and Kek'd

it's shitposting, just IRL

We all knew Pajeet was coming with us to Make Mars Great Again.

I support trumps plan to privatize all designated shittingstreets.