Okay Sup Forums

Okay Sup Forums

No bullshit.

No CTR

No memes

This is a serious thread.

can we actually fucking win this thing?

What do we need to do to win?

what UNBIASED facts and figures do we have to suggest a win may be on the cards?

(Also post UNBIASED facts and figures that may suggest we're losing)

If you call anyone in this thread CTR or if you are CTR you are doing a disservice to us, this thread is for UNBIASED FACTS AND FIGURES TO SUGGEST WE MAY OR MAY NOT WIN.

also praise kek.

the polls are unreliable, not sure the numbers from early voting are not great for maga. without memes, not sure.

It was always a longshot. He will outperform the polls but will still lose. She is gonna turn a red state blue. He came close though considering he's against all establishment and media.

Yeah obviously

Why do people think that any swing in oppinion is possible sans some absurd shit happening like trump screaming gas the kikes or hillary shouting nigger on tv

It's in the bag, fuck I voted like a month ago. Basically everyone that has decided has decided it's a matter of turn out

We need to get the message out there that Hillary is doing some fucked up shit like keeping Flint in hazardous conditions, trying to start a war with Russia, defending a rapist from going to jail, and human trafficking. That's a lot worse than "Wahhh the white man said mean things! I am shaken to the core that he can freely say that!"

What single red state will turn blue for Hillary ? The fuck

Impossible to know, Americans largely failed already, no protests against Hillary's criminal links or anything. It suggests they could get away with vote rigging if needed as the population is so docile. American liberals are fanatics and American voters mostly vote based on emotions as other said in other threads.

This means although you would expect many left wing people to be anti-war and against Hillary it doesn't matter much.

>pissed off every demographic but retarded Sup Forumslacks

Kek
Yeah, Trumps sure to win.

no one actually knows and anyone who claims otherwise is either CTR or optimistic

this election is unprecedented, we won't know until it's happened

WE'RE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH, YOU'RE GOING TO GET TIRED OF WINNING

We need to compile all the evidence that damns podesta and others for pedophilia and spread it on social media with reference links. Nobody has done it yet. There hasn't been any meme creation and distribution. This is all we need to do. Trump is doing a great job on his end.

Cancer

TRUMP LANDSLIDE!! GET ON THE TRAIN OR BE RUNOVER!!!

Trump had the most voter turn out in Republican primary history.

On the other hand, Democrat turn out has been at a down swing. EVEN when Bernie was around.

I suspect Trump will lose no matter what because of the rigged voting machines and voter fraud. I really hope this isn't the case. I hope the system isn't rigged that badly.

Leader of the world is now chosen by CNN telling groups of people who hey should fee about stuff they claim somebody said

>tfw huxley was right

THIS!

>We need to get the message out there that Hillary is doing some fucked up shit like keeping Flint in hazardous conditions, trying to start a war with Russia, defending a rapist from going to jail, and human trafficking. That's a lot worse than "Wahhh the white man said mean things! I am shaken to the core that he can freely say that!"
They don't care, their feels say Trump is bad therefore he is. The biggest mistake people made trying to counter Hillary was they think logical reasoning will do anything. If they had been bombarded with ads featuring poor crying kids in Libya saying Hillary killed their family it might have switched some.

There are three ways Trump could unironically win.

1. His turnout is simply higher.

2. The polls are completely wrong and he's not even behind.

3. Slim margin victories in places like Pennsylvania and Michigan.

I give pretty good odds at least one of these happens.

TRUMP WILL WIN AND IT WILL BE A LANDSLIDE

GET YOUR CHIPS READY, BECAUSE THERES GONNA BE A LOT OF SALT

Get me out of this hell user. We have the internet now and people are still sucking main stream media dick.

When you have a population that literally would vote for their candidate if they burnt down an orphanage and ate the survivors on camera just because they were their political party and the first female president, no I dont believe he can. I have pretty much given up on the general public's decision making and plan to leave.

He will prob win, polls are not accurate and monster votes..

trump got this

His primary was at a historic turnout.

He can win this as along as its not rigged.

>can we actually fucking win this thing?

no, nobody can ever win,

can one military industrial candidate be chosen over another? sure, it's possible, Trump has huge support within the "silent majority" you can tell by the bumper stickers on all the mouth breathers pickup trucks,

if enough of them vote him in so it's past 10% margin which hasn't happened since Reagan we'll see some interesting shit,

I see this showdown as a television media vs internet media decision,

I'm also convinced at this point that Trump is connected to the mafia like John F Kennedy

There was never much hope. Just a fool's hope.

>What do we need to win?
a non-retarded non-asshole candidate, should be enough against Clinton. What? oh.

>Can Trump actually win
Absolutely
>Can Trump actually lose
Absolutely

No one has a real answer, it will probably come down to Florida again which is a coin flip. The networks and news outlets and theorize as much as they want, this shit is too close to comfort and they all know it. Which is why the traffic on Sup Forums is crazy high. Enjoy the ride.

The basic facts have not changed
Poll numbers jumped around a lot but have largely settled where they were 8 months ago

>Polls are based on 2012 turnout
>Dems will not have 2012 turnout
>Trump will drive record Republican turnout
>Trump will get record black vote for republican
>Clinton will get record hispanic turnout
>Dems are fighting to hold MI PA etc

*candidates

Fixed it for you

As if the right doesn't do this also. All those principled conservatives who said they wouldn't vote for Trump after the pussy tape and then reversed.

Take off your blinders, retard

Stop user there is always hope

And there is always the 2nd amendment

Fuck off everyone with this oppinion I thought he same tho and if you just read op eds about trump and what he says the shitlibs make him sound like he is a retard but if you watch his rallies he doesn't come across that way at all

I thought he was a dumbass asshole too until I actually watched his speeches. Not clips the whole thing.

arizona, maybe

Did you faggots actually vote or do you plan to vote?

>If yes
We fucking sweep the floor with Clintons face

>If no
Clinton sweeps the floor with our faces

I voted last week. It's up to you cunts now.

I don't he will, but I hope he does. Not necessarily for any of his promises, but because I want to see white cucks and sjw's lose their shit.

>Hillary wins
>she makes all the illegals LEGAL
>bam 11 million voters
>8 years of Hillary
that's the plan.

>no bullshit
>no ctr

this is a ctr thread you stupid fucking fat americans

You know when you think about it, he absolutely BTFO the other republican candidates... and Hillary didn't even beat Bernie so...

We really need to spread the peso shit guys. Talking about how Trump can win is irrelevant. We need to focus on bringing down Hillary.

Or a fucking chance twat

Obama never won Arizona and Hillary is far less popular. She isn't winning Arizona she is fighting for solid blue states like co, va, pa, and Michigan

If it was reversed and trump was fighting or like ga, Indiana and Az (for real). I'd say yeah he's going to lose but the front line is now in traditionally democrat territory

I said that exactly 10 days ago, now it's a full trump victory.

Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

Trump can't win now, he maybe had a shot before they announced Hillary free of all charges, but it's over for him. She will surge in the polls like never before and come out in a landslide.

She's already 5 points ahead pal. You might as well get on the right side of history and support Hillary before its too late.

You guys never stood a chance.

not pictured on this map is the 1(possibly 2) washington state electors who refuse to back clinton, giving trump a 3(4) point lead

It all depends on how much the DNC/Hillary/Federal Reserve/Soros and the whole cabal are rigging the election.

If it was just voters, Trump would win in a landslide.

I think he would win they won't allow him to like Assange said.

it's rigged up the wazoo, he needs record number of the populace to support him, which is how Reagan won, but Reagan had the banker cartels behind him and a Bush on the ticket,

even though I am quite certain Trump has banker cartels behind him even though he says things that oppose them, I feel like they put him there to do that and lose, thats what Soros has to say, that he will get the popular vote and lose by the electoral college,

so you'll need 11% or better higher turnout than usual to get a fair decision and for all we know we'll see a pile of supreme court decisions and other unusual actions used to affect the outcome post voting

in either case you either get the mafia front man with the bad hairpiece

or the crazy coke dealer clone from the south who just so happens to have decades of emails in the eyes of the global populace, everyone second guessing every action based on the body of writing

both candidates are descended from the Earl of Lancaster, if anyone can figure out which is more closely related to the Queen of England we can determine our winner now,

I'm not seeing much difference between them beyond haircut at this point, 2 lying swindlers eyeing how they will profit from your deaths,

you're screwed either way

just wait fucking asshole, drink lots of bleach in the meantime

Soros and Assange said the establishment won't let Trump win. There's nothing we can do but spread pedophile evidence so that it's impossible for them to win.

Hillary will win, however she will win by a rigged election.

BUT

Come December 21, a happening will happen, because people won't give up on revealing information about her. The truth will come out showing the rigged elections, voting machines by George Soros, and she will be put to death. Trump will become the president from that date. September 11, 2017 will be declared Peace and Prosperity Day.

It has nothing to do with Hillary being female. Voting for someone just because they'd be the first female president is sexist.

Comes down to the states. If you live in FL, NH, NV, PA, MI, OH, CO, AZ, MN, WI, NC you should do what you can on the ground to drive/drag pro-Trump people to the polls. All others should meme. All honesty: We have a better chance than I ever thought we would. He's in with a shot and that is all we could have asked for.

Yes we can.

Me and my team of instigators are heading out tomorrow.

Colorado will be red no matter the cost.

It's already impossible for Hillary to win legally, she committed perjury and is going to jail for that alone. We don't know what they're going to do.

>Trumps done, buddy. I was a trump supporter but once i saw that the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent, i realised that he is just full of hot air.

well if he was lying about evidence to pander to the religious that is pretty bad, if of course there was actual evidence and he agreed to negotiate the lose and not reveal it that is even worse,

if the evidence is real and he wins we can assume that a win was negotiated to him and if the evidence does not come out he is immoral and thus a bad choice

he should have stayed away from the whole accusation thing that Giuliani was talking about, if it isn't released and it exists that is a terrible crime which would not surprise me in the slightest

overall these are 2 of the shittiest military industrial candidates I've ever seen

Bring cameras, record everyone going in so we can later sort out people entering multiple voting stations.

HRC for POTUS!

He wont get NC, NH, or FL. Its over.

Polls are virtually tied. Clinton has a razor thin lead in opinions. Just matters who can motivate numbers to turnout on election day. You'd have to give trump the advantage there with his rally sizes. It's pretty much 50/50. Don't be surprised by either one winning. Since the win will be so close the topic of voter fraud will be huge after the election.

>the FBI has restated that Hillary is innocent

No they didn't, they said their conclusions haven't changed, which is that Hillary is guilty as fuck on a lot of accounts but they can't do shit about it without the Justice Department.

There are 5 individual FBI investigations going on into Hillary's affairs and the foundation.

The only prediction I've made, that I'll bet the farm on is one I made in 2012. After having a black president, the nigs will simply not turnout to vote for another white person the same way again. The Democrats refuse to anticipate that obvious effect of playing the black president card.

When it becomes obvious that their turnout is depressed substantially, then the entire calculus will change for their models and they will realize that NC, PA, VA could very easily fall like Dominios. For the democrats it has been about the blacks since 1965, if you get them out big, you win. If their turnout is down, you lose.

The polls are oversampled for dems. I was generous in the states I've made blue here. Trump will win in a landslide.

>Come December 21, a happening will happen,
>she will be put to death.

she was the one who supposedly bought 137 million worth of weapons due to arrive by then from Albania

it's probably going to be a race war and the south will rise again, shooting people who are on food stamps using Soviet mercenaries

led By Hillary Clinton

or nothing will happen and you'll all just sit there reading newspapers like retards

just keep an eye on the retards, since we have 2 Hitler's coming in we know we're getting some Hitler style action,

usually the Hitler's of the world kill the handicapped first, since this board uses weaponized autism I would ask that we seek to protect the mentally and physically challenged from harm and raise the alarm if you see people being murdered es masse

thank you for your help!

2016 and you still think it's a hair piece. That's how informed you are. Neck yourself faggot.

HC is armed to the teeth and travels literally across the nation hourly and can reroute within minutes of a security breech. No public protest can be formed, rallied and armed within the allotted time before literally every secret service sniff out everyone and their dog and mother for inciting terrorism.

This isn't like she's in an unguarded plantation with very open holes. She's literally the most high valued person in US possession right now. Entire streets are bought out to secure her protection.

someone who served on a board with Hillary is not a credible use of evidence, honestly we should push for signatures to close the FBI since they used it politically in this fashion

cops shouldn't be used for politics

Trump is leading in Election Day turnout in CO, FL, OH, NV, NC by 10 points according to ABCs poll.

The best thing you can do is go vote and convince others to Vote Trump

>He wont get NC, NH, or FL.
>even nate bronzog has him leading in all these states
?

He might. Who knows?

That's not how any of that works

your post sounded a bit personal and bitter halfway through.

>michigan
no way dude
no republican can ever win michigan with the amount of niggers in detroit

Illinois is more likely because the Cubs win in the world series rallied the chicago base
but detroit is just unwinnable

What ? Yeah he actually probably will get those

they're 80s style plugs, it doesn't change the fact that he looks like he has a cat on his head,

and honestly who cares how he looks, he sounds presidential, Hillary sounds awful,

I just want the most entertainment value out of my vote,

it seems to me that this was a collaborative effort to ready the nation for a million sand flea infested third worlders a year

I'm going where it's cold, third worlders don't like the cold

You really think ny won't vote trump?

Spoken like a true moron.
You're repeating all the shit Fantástico said yesterday.

Yeah but what if the nigs stay home

Here's one:

>Democrat turnout drops in inclement weather.
>Michigan is very close this year
>Pic Related

I'm going to Finland December 20. You wanna chill?

>I thought he was a dumbass asshole too until I actually watched his speeches. Not clips the whole thing.

Me 2015

Don't believe the polls, because they over-sample Democrats. The polls are a psyop and a mind-game designed to demoralise us into not voting so that the election can be a landslide win for Hillary - because close elections are harder to rig than landslide elections. VOTE FOR TRUMP, MY AMERICAN BROTHERS!!!!!

holy fuck i didn't even realize how close this race was

nevermind, michigan is completely obtainable, even if a little unlikely

* demoralise Americans

this is very personal for me, we have 2 awful clowns supposedly representing our people,

and it's just going to get worse,

we'll never have another popular president in the mold of Reagan or JFK both of whom were able to gather a larger volume of supporters

Trump could just win this thing though, he has a huge following in the silent majority

Trump during the primaries averaged 5% more votes than polling showed leading up to the primaries. If this continues. He will win Michigan, PA, FL, NH, Maine, and possibly Illinois

No.

>This is a serious thread.
> Britcuck flag
> " we "

> "serious"

Do it, poojeet.

>HC is armed to the teeth and travels literally across the nation hourly and can reroute within minutes of a security breech. No public protest can be formed, rallied and armed within the allotted time before literally every secret service sniff out everyone and their dog and mother for inciting terrorism.
>This isn't like she's in an unguarded plantation with very open holes. She's literally the most high valued person in US possession right now. Entire streets are bought out to secure her protection.
No point to protest in front of her. You protest where it makes a big scene and disrupts everything. Look at every successful removal of unpopular governments, protesters fill the city centers and stop productivity. Corporate backers hate the idea of cities being shut down, they bail on corrupt politicians if they think it will go on for too long.

no man I can't fly to Finland, fuck that place why would I go there, I visit England, Italy, Hong Kong or Russia

/fit/izen here.

I'm literally taking the day off from work and lifting to go vote and giving free rides to the polls to older friends and family that don't have a car. MAGA.

You assume they'te voting. The last 8 years they could vote for a black. What motivates them tomorrow

See how can you look at that and see trump within MOE and claim hilllary has 76% chance to win

I hope silver does tomorrow night

>222
noice

they will rig it, even if he does win.

Oops, I meant to say that close elections are easier to rig than landslide elections. My bad. It's been a long day.

yes absolutely. The LA times poll says he's in the lead, and lots of other polls are placing clitton's lead at 1-4 points, which is well within the margin of error, not to mention that trump has consistently performed better than polls would suggest.

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe evenmonths.

I shall descend upon this
board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will as a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously.

They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them.

"We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry.

Time will pass, and they will do nothing because all they can do is talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anything

But none of that will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go down in history as an amusing foot note, an embarrassment, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president, a woman who the entire nation thought was a literal criminal but still preferred to Trump.

I need to fap.

Trump really isn't that bad once you watch him.

I thought he was a joke too but he is legit

The worst I can say is that he is brash and not great with words or giving happy sounding non-speeches like a politician usually does

Hero
For me, i have never been so focused in politics since Pinochet