Dumping off again. doa

i simultaneously want to call willis a hack writer (again) for time-skipping to later in the day and thank him dearly for time-skipping past all this parental bullshit

Oh, the Amazi-girl thing isn't a secret anymore? That makes things pretty easy, I guess.

I mean, presumably they found her in her goofy costume when they came to mop up Ryan.

So the next strip is going to reveal that she slept with Joe, right?

So her dual identity disorder and deep rooted rage issues have been officially relegated to Quirks in-universe as well. Neat.

Nah, I don't think they know she's Amazi-Girl. I think they just recognize that Amber is troubled and essentially snapped when she stabbed Ryan, but not the actual dual-identity thing.

For the love of baby Jesus stop this.

I am not ready to deal with this today. Pretty sure my bf swapped for a bit today. It can be hard to tell sometimes, but he referred to himself in third person.

Amber gives DID a bad name.

user, don't stick sick in crazy should of be taken even more seriously into consideration when the role is reverse.

I'm pretty drunk, and I think this shit is some weird edit. Or I'm reading wrong, or is Amber just telling anyone her secrets.

>Thats definitely some words
Rich didnt even understand her confession. Or didnt care for it.

How about you stop spamming this garbage comic every fucking day?

I'm still finding it impossible to care about Amber.

Jesus fuck, did Willy mean to make this read like "WHOA I'M AMBER HEY, HEY LOOK AT ME DON'T PAY ATTENTION I'M AMBER, I STAB PEOPLE ISN'T THAT SHOCKING, LOL I HAVE SPLIT PERSONALITY FOR NO REASON ISN'T THAT WEIRD AND FREAKY! DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T!"

Forget Becky, Carla, or any other fucking cunt in this series, I seriously want Amber to fuck off more than I ever have the rest of them.

This bitch is gonna die.
Where's the evolutionary sense in dark triad traits getting pussies so sloppy anyway?

He's been writing Amber like that for the past few weeks for some reason.

Because it wasn't enough that just being an asshole was meant to be an endearing and positive trait. Now being self-destructive is a good thing too.

Definitely agree, but it was because we got really drunk. He hadn't done it in a long while. I appreciate your concern, though.

Besides, my ex has so much crazy that anyone else seems pretty normal.

Amber is definitely saying what she's saying. She just doesn't think Joe or his dad would listen to her or remember anything she said.

Not entirely sure what you're saying, but I doubt she wants children in this universe.

Naw, she was in civvies. Unless she says a magic phrase, like "PARENTS SUCK!" (the name of the ancient sorceress who gave her her powers) and transforms into Amazi-Girl.

Wow, what a coimcidence, when your usual dead thread reaches page 10, you bump your garbage comic again.

Fuck off Willis, this is basically spam at this point.

Wow, are you one confused pederast, or what?

Willis, this has gone beyond pathetic.

Take three steps back, and look at what you're doing.

You spam your mediocre comic here, every day, while mocking your own shitty comic in the OP, and then spend the rest of your day TALKING TO YOURSELF just to keep your comic bumped.

And for what?

This isn't getting you new readers. It's not giving you exposure. It does nothing but shit up the board with a comic that's so painfully bland and unfunny that makes even shit like QC look good.

Seriously, get a fucking life.

Playing it to the hilt, huh? I get it. I've been dedicated to a troll- uh, role before. S'okay.

These threads really have no reason to exist without Patreanon.