Yes my country is cucked but at least we are wealthy...

Yes my country is cucked but at least we are wealthy, have stable jobs and no aids and drugs epidemic or alcohol problem like in these so called 99% white slav shitholes.

Give it time.

>we are wealthy
LMAO, you are poorer than us

Ain't Italy royally fucked because of the EU?

Don't think so...

LMAO
people in serbia have 7k ahahahhhahahahahhaha on average HAHAAAHH PER KAPITA
PLSSSS

Just as Germany is royally fucked by their refugees
Post evidence of the contrary then

>poortugal
WTF lads you cant be the eternal ally if you are literally africa tier explain yourselves

wealth is meaningless when refugees are fucking your women and bombing your workplace

>go to Germany
>beer is good but boring, no selection
>autobahn is full of traffic and construction, only two lanes most places
>germans hate other germans, they are terrible neighbors to eachother, always snitching and reporting
>overrun by liberals and holocaust guilt green party shit
>turks everywhere
>little kids unironically eating dohner kabobs
>everything is expensive
>"""""refugees"""" wondering the streets in gang sized groups with cigarettes and mobile phones in hand
yeah great place

>op on full damage control
Well, at least we aren't being replaced by Ahmeds and being killed in terrorist attacks.

>wealthy
duch bank is collapsing and have announced citizens to stock supplies for up coming crisis
>stable jobs
ties to first issue no one can work if they have no place to put money in
>aids n drug epidemic
"""""""""refugess"""""""" have solved that issue

>Yes I'm HIV positive but at least I don't have AIDS yet

yeah Enzo but I don't know which is worse, there are old people killing themselves in your country because the bank shit itself and they became poor overnight

It was one guy, we still kill ourselves less often than Germans do. I'm not saying that we are in a good spot, but we can still live off our accumulated wealth for some time, and hopefully the economy unfucks itself sooner. Worst case scenario, we emigrate like we always did, it's no biggie

There is neither an aids pandemic, nor an alcohol problem in Slav countries Ahmed.

>we are wealthy, have stable jobs
>average age 48
>paid 50 billion euros for shitskins in last year
>german military aged men are already tied with shitskin military men

Enjoy last few years Uschi, it will be pleasure to shoot every kraut who`ll make the mistake to run East.

Spain and Greece.

Wohin gehst du, wohin?
Ich geh mit mir von Ost nach Süd

Wohin gehst du, wohin?
Ich geh mit mir von Süd nach West

Wohin gehst du, wohin?
Ich geh' mit mir von West nach Nord

Da kommt er angerannt
Mit der Fahne in der Hand

Mein Land
Mein Land
Du bist hier im meinem Land

Mein Land
Mein Land
Du bist hier im meinem Land (Mein Land)

Wohin gehst du, wohin?
Ich geh' mit mir von Nord nach Ost

Wohin gehst du, wohin?
Ich geh' mit mir von Ost nach West

Wohin gehst du, wohin?
Ich geh' von Land zu Land allein

Und nichts und niemand lädt mich zum bleiben ein

Mein Land
Mein Land

Mein Land
Mein Land
Meine Welle und mein Strand (Ja)

Eine Stimme aus dem Licht
Fällt dem Himmel vom Gesicht
Reißt den Horizont entzwei
Wohin gehst du, hier ist nichts mehr frei

Das ist mein Land

Das ist mein Land
Das ist mein Land

Mein Land
Mein Land

Mein Land
Mein Land
Meine Welle und mein Strand

Mein Land (Vertrieben)
Mein Land (Vertreiben)
Mein Land (Vergessen, nirgends kann ich bleiben)
Mein Land

i have 10eu.

Look Fritz I'm ethnically German largely so when I say this realize it's not out of spit.

Your country just gave itself cancer. Almost 2 million military aged Muslim men.

You have no idea how bad this is going to get in the coming decades. You are doubly fucked because of all the WW2 guilt cripples you from doing anything about it.

ofcourse you dont have alcohol problems when you cant buy it because of Shariapolizei

We have our fair share of problem

hmmm... workin hard and get cucked

or

dont work and knock up some qs

really make me wood

That's wealth (house, salary, money in bank).
13.000 me and 567.000 swiss. Really sad ;-;

>drugs epidemic or alcohol problem
Aren't Germans pretty demoralized? I would expect from them to be druggies, alcoholics and brothel-goers. I've heard from a priest who studied in Germany that he would encounter a german man, who would once a week go to a brothel, with the rest of his family knowing about it. If this is how Germans live, then the atmosphere in Germany must be terrible

yet

THIS IS IT. GOOD JOB ON FINALLY ADMITTING YOU VERMIN.

All of this cuck shit is happening because of one simple thing - due to the indoctrination which is not natural, normality kicks in. This confuses the marxist slave. When he understands reality, he is left with two choices - 1. Wake up and take action. Democracy and peace was never obtained through talks and feelings but with blood and death or 2. Don't do shit.

The West chose the 2nd option. The first one would imply work, risks and in the end your very own death. The 2nd one is a safetrigger made by the marxists that aim to keep you in - they give you a comfy, problem ridden lifestyle. What do they ask in demand? The future of your children, your race and to spit through your action over the sacrifices of tens of thousands of men and women that fought before your birth for a prosper society.

My killer gave me a comfy materialistic life style. Should I take it or free myself with the price of my own life to make sure my children will truly have, for the first time in history, that peace so many wars were fought for?

Are you ready to die for your ideals faggot? Many westerners say no. And for those Hell and Heaven work together on a new circle of Hell, because your actions are so vile that even the tormentors puke with anguish at the mere sight of them.

what a frog language

That will last a whole decade. All of germany will soon be an example of white flight.

>says a Slav
The irony.