Has anybody else found themselves drawn to religion over the past 6 months?

Has anybody else found themselves drawn to religion over the past 6 months?

I've always been an atheist, and never subscribed to any major religion, however, the past few months I have head this overwhelming feeling that I should read into Christianity specifically.

Am I mentally ill or is the paradigm shifting?

Praise kek

tfw ID called me a cuck and a cunt.

You are experimenting the stochastic manifestation of the need for spirituality that happens in our brain for reasons that are yet to be discovered by Science.

Damn you Science!

I've been feeling more and more religious over the last couple of years even though I don't really believe in anything supernatural. It's more like seeing different levels of meaning in things and getting impatient with people always having the most reductive, materialist view of everything and calling that 'reason'. I don't know, if I wasn't such a retard I'd be able to articulate it.

iktf mayne

Realizing that God exists was a major redpill for me. Also, from a selfish, self-improvement kind of standpoint, if you let Jesus in your heart and you embrace him fully as your lord and saviour, you will simply lead a better life. It's beneficial for you to be a Christian. At least in my experience. It's a healthy mindset.

After this realization, it was only logical for me to return to the Catholic church, to which all my ancestors and family belong.

It's just your brain trying to rationalize your depressing, meaningless life.

I've not changed my perspective, no.

While I don't believe in a diety, I recognize the powerful need for people to feel as though there is one. And by providing a bulwark of sufficient moral caliber, they can resist the force of a subversive moral doctrine.

Atheism has no moral authority. So your world is shaped by the moral authority of your ancestors. Otherwise you get gay swedes feeling guilty for getting buttfucked by a migrant and then converting to islam.

Good to know I'm not alone, my redpilling started around the same time I was feeling this way too, so it's odd that it's correlated as such.

Perhaps I should grow dreads and be a white Rastafarian?

Sadly, there aren't many churches around where I live that aren't offshoots of Christianity, though I'm not sure if the building itself matters? It's a daunting prospect taking up a religion

I was tempted and quickly gave up the idea, if there is a god he's one hell of a cunt

If you want to become Christian the denomination shouldn't matter much. Your main focus is going to be believeing on Jesus and living a good life.

Feel the exact same way. Drawn back to my faith. It feels like something is happening, and it's growing in intensity. An awakening, a quickening. Feels ominous. Stay true to yourself and follow your gut.

Born Catholic, haven't felt the need to attend Mass since leaving home over a decade ago...last couple of months, feeling guilt and contemplating attending. Either getting old or Judgement Day is beckoning.

Praise KEK

your not only one

because of this election, i loose weight, get ripped, knok up my blond gf, and get US visa for 10 years
and start to look more into christianity

MAGA

Nah. I ended up watching the entirety of Alex Jones video where he brings up Hillary's ties with satanism and all shit crazy shit. He believes in God so it did start getting very religious. He also did say multiple times "If you dont believe it, doesnt matter.. they do"

My thoughts are these people really fucking think they're getting off by killing children in satanic rituals. I grew up christian and I remember seeing my own mother get touched on the forehead by a priest and fainting. (he would do this to all the women at the church for some fucking reason) and it was disgusting. Even my father called bullshit. People fool themselves. Lie to themselves, so much so that they believe it.
The elites need to be brought back down to earth. They aren't in touch with the Holy. be it god or the devil.

Bring them down. We have to.

(Btw I'm agnostic and lean more towards Kek as of late)

I've become more spiritual, more open to Buddhist/Hindu ideas and some form of overarching good. Less dogmatic in my atheism.

Yes, because we're currently going through an identity & culture war

Praying to God in an actual church is such a peaceful, comfy and mysterious experience desu.

What do you mean by offshoots of Christianity?

how old are you? early to mid 30s?

is there a god

only time will tell

>drawn to religion
>not being drawn to mythology, religion's vastly superior granddaddy

You can only deny the truth for so long without embracing it or becoming mentally ill.

You chose wisely.

Yeah, it's definitely been at the back of my head.

I'd probably go born again if I could find a unitarian denomination that isn't utterly cucked since I'm not big on trinitarianism.

Til then I quietly study Judaism.

Religionshill fuck off, you can't go from atheism to retardation.

Eh, I'm ever going to be a believer. I was an edgy atheist as a teenager, but I have a gained a deep appreciation of Christianity and it's contribution to western society. I fully support Christianity and Christians, but I can't honestly say I believe in anything outside of the morality and philosophy. I just don't think Jesus ever walked on water or turned water into wine, I can't.

Christianity is a separation from God as are other major religions. Look into Gnosticism.

I started going to church and praying again.

past few months i have felt the same way.
was thinking of visiting local church soon but i dont know why or what id even do when i'm there.

Not him but I'm 30 and in a similar situation

its a sign from God. He thinks you're a cuck.

Same here, I'm actually considering going to church.

You're retarded if you think you, a literal ape, know what goes beyond this world.
Just believe what the books tell you right? What others tell you? Sounds a lot like religious people. You have faith in atheism. You don't know.

Mentally ill

you're feeling a need to be a part of something, something wholesome

I feel the need as well

>He isn't a Catholic

WEW LADDY

i have. im so horribly depressed and it kinda helps

Satanism? Those numbers!

Hold me

>protestant logic

It's the tradition that matters most. Faith without tradition dies permanently if faith falters. Tradition without faith always offers the chance to return to faith granted tradition is upheld.

>atheism
>religion

Both are for slaves

Swallow the iron pill you cucunt

Dude i was a drug abusing god hating faggot did not have a care in the world , one day god revealed him self to me , and my life has never been the same , its called the atheist delusion

Same here, but its more because Christianity at least offers some form of morality and is opposed to the degeneracy of millennials/CURRENT YEAR people/idiots

I mean Methodist, evangelist, gospel etc. Different cultures in the area have opened up their different churches

OP here, I'm 23.

Same here OP. Perhaps it stems from a sense of hopelessness? Like 'the end' is near?

Is IronPill a paganism ?

Kek has spoken.

>semitic religions

to learn what christianity is, always begin with the book of Romans.

KJV, no commentary

dont go to any other source until you read the book that all of Christianity is based on

Yes, I have.

My family is Catholic but I never gave a shit about it until recently. I look back at older times and realize that religion is the underpinning of nearly every successful civilization ever. I then look at current times, where every retarded, entitled, stupid fucking millenial can't stop going on and on about how they are atheiest. My conclusion is that I should follow the wisdom of the great people from our past, and igonore the newage athiest crap. Even if you don't believe in god, religion is good for you as an individual and it is good for society as a whole.

By the way, have you read the bible? I used to think it was stupid, but that was before I gave it a chance. There are many good lessons and wise words contained within. Its also very moving at times. Reading about the life of Christ will pull on your emotions and heartstrings much more than you think it will. It will also make you hate the fucking jews.

You don't have to be a theist to embrace the benefits religion brings.
Religions have existed under different themes but similar structures since almost 10,000BC, possibly earlier - it's a social bond that outlasts countries and empires and vastly advantageous to familial and national bonds (a family is too small to protect you against , nations are too large, hold no shared core beliefs and are bound to eventually crumble).

The religious lead happier lives, are closer with their families and communities and actually live longer on average.

Why would you deny the tradition of your people, the very glue that held them through hundreds, possibly thousands of years - just so you could die alone and afraid while repeating to yourself that you made the "logical" choice?

You don't have a Catholic, Lutheran or Calvinist church near you?

I've probably talked to god more in the last week than in the last ten years. Letting him know that Trump is our last chance and asking for his support.

OP again to answer some of the (you)s in this thread, I'm not depressed or suffering in any way IRL at the moment, in fact, I'm probably happier and more hard-working than I've ever been.

I started my own business and have been focusing on that for two years and have a stable girlfriend of 3 years

That's what's odd about it, I understand the mental aspect of subscribing to religion in order to compensate for something lacking in life, but it feels like the opposite for me.

i noticed a few friends around my age (early-mid 30s) experiencing something similar. they began talking about very spiritually similar concepts around the same time, though they don't talk to each other and live state away from each other.

it was an interesting experience.

around this time, i read philip k. dick's VALIS trilogy. that was fun.

i also started to read the old testament from front to back, including all of the lineages & marching formations, etc. it's very enlightening. jews really are such a pain in the ass that the only reason god sticks by them in the bible is a contractual agreement.

You should also practice alchemy like the great minds of our past.

I'm an atheist too and have been feeling that also but not to a Jew religion. I would rather worship nature or a Native religion.

You're just weak minded.

So how do you know that the religion you pick is the correct one? If you grew up in a muslim country you'd believe in Islam.

It's a story made to control and give life a meaning to people, as everyone tend to believe they are the center of the story and that humanity is important (which it really isn't)

There might be a creator, but it wouldn't be a man-made religion as there is no proof for such a thing to begin with. In all honesty, even time is man-made as measurement of change.

You did not come out of this universe, you are the universe. Whatever it might truly be.

You are just drawn in by the lord congratz you are one of the chosen

Same here OP. Had major thoughts of suicide a year ago, didn't know what else to do so I just started praying one day. A little while after I experienced a peaceful clarity of mind and heard in my head "everything's going to be ok". Been praying/reading the bible ever since

So what? Are you implying that religion and alchemy are the same, and should be treated the same?

Pretty sure they are not the same.

same here, I was an atheist for as long as I remeber, i've felt drawn to religion for the past weeks, and yesterday I unironically started reading Revelation.
I dunno whats happening guys, but something is

also, try some kind of lsd/dmt/mushrooms/etc. you may be an atheist and not believe in some abrahamic god, but these substances can really help some people to understand just how limited their conception of this reality is.

it can really help to highlight just how powerful the "fish bowl" argument is.

I'm atheist but I'm incredibly interested with religions and have studied buddhism, hinduism, eastern mysticism, the torah, kabbalah, the occult and esoteric stuff

recently i've been really interested in gnosticism and christian mysticism
anyone got any christian mystic recs?

It's a paradigm shift. The widespread evil and corruption that we have been facing is being used by God to draw others to him, to combat this evil with his strength, truth, and light.

I am a Christian and I have found myself reading my Bible and praying more than normal.

Grab a cheap Bible off of Amazon and start reading. It will bring you comfort, conviction, and purpose.

God is like an angry toddler

I CREATED YOU NOW LOVE ME OR ELSE I WILL BURN YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY!!

why did you create us then, god?

TO TEACH YOU A LESSON!!

We have the following:

Pentacostal, Evangelical, Gospel, Greek Orthodox, Anglican (probably the main one my family had visited in the past,) and Seventh Day Adventist

I'm sure if I was to travel and find somewhere to sit for a while I'd find something that suited me.

septa = trump victory

I don't think you can ever truly choose to be religious. Seeking knowledge is a journey of understanding, but it eventually leads you to be unable to truly know anything.

>you can't know what happens in the beyond!
>but I know exactly what happens because Jews wrote a book for me!

that was a test. this is the actual septa roll for trump victory.

Go to the seventh day adventist , its the only one legit

By studying Islam and the political nature, I naturally found myself drawn to Him. I never thought as an Atheist I would become Christian, but I was only lost waiting to be found.

If I were (You), I would take up whatever religion my parents or grandparents have practiced.

been feelin that too, though ill never act on it more than likely. i dont personally want to be christian but i wish the US could return to its glory days of whiteness and christian-ness. also accepting other forms of ideology that yield similar effects to how christianity affected older generations of my country

the exact opposite

seems that every religion around me has gone into HYPERDRIVE trying to get me to join their shit

>JHW's: knock knock- hey do you wanna join the Jehovas witnesses?
>me: no
>JHW's: ok
>'two days later
>JHW's: hey do you wanna be one of us?
>me: didnt you just ask me? wait a minute one of you was here a few days ago.

quit proselytizing your shit.

Theres been thousands of religions, each claiming to be the TRUE ONE. Yours is just the flavour of the month. If you come at me dont preach damnation as if to motivate me to join yours

provide me with evidence and facts. So far none have.

And dont bring your "insert religous book here" either. That shit wont work either. If i were to believe in something cause it has alot of literature backing it id believe in Khorne the Blood God. Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the skull throne! Cause atleast hes still getting books written about him.

All I know is that I don't know anything.

That's the truth.

Who the fuck knows?

Maybe the Christ cucks are right, maybe not.

Alls I know is that some strange shit is going down underground, and these people really DO believe that they are praying to a demon that gives them power.

That's enough of a reason for me.

These faggots need to be stopped, and if the Christ cucks turn out to be right and their God IS real, then I am just happy they are on our side.

Regardless, these Satanic Demon Pedos are going down.

I am inclined to agree, I am in no way theistic but I think a Christian society is much healthier than the current cult of government we have here.

Yeah, cause that's how truth is determined

Yes, on and off for years I've felt a need for something more.
I've studied several different religions but couldn't bring myself to believe any, my mind wasn't bresdy, I hadn't woken up yet and was mostly, above all, liberal.

The final red pill is seeing the world without Christianity, the only thing opposing degeneracy and the evils in this world which the Jewish Empire has kept us enslaved after Hitler failed to stop them.

Most legit that has to be, satan lurks everywhere even one of jesus apostles betrayed him

>not practicing alchemy

Wew lad

We have an innate need for having an understanding for why things are the way they are. Answer to questions throughout human history have been sought in religious institutions.

If you are looking for an answer that science isn't able to give you right now, then there's your answer.

Jehovah's Witnesses have always been that way, that's what they do.

Based Marcus already said all there is to say about religion

You're a fucking idiot and only betray how little you know about the subject matter.

Regurgitating sardonic barbs you saw on the internet that were vacuous then, and still are now, shows you have the critical thinking skills of a dog turd.

For a good while, even despite being a hardy and declared atheist, I've been having a weird feeling that a higher force made me into an user on purpose, in order to steer me away from the traps of normie life that would ultimately lead me to being unhappy and enslaved. Is that the famous HAARP at work?

>Contractual agreement

Kek you nailed it. It's like the entire point is that God is so faithful, He keeps trying over and over to get it into their thick skulls that He loves them and won't stop loving them even when they turn their back on Him and neglect worshipping Him. The book of Hosea really gets into this.

Anyway, the new covenant is better than the old one. Jesus was the final (and only) sacrifice needed to cleanse ppl from sin. See the book of Hebrews.

God is awesome, His plan is the best.
Inb4 he's just a cuck letting his Bride fool around why doesn't he do something

He is patient and long-suffering, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to the knowledge of Jesus Christ.

you're just growing out of atheism. usually happens when you're old enough to have existential crisis.

So religion is just everything science hasn't gotten around to yet?

same here m8. keep it up. don't lose the faith. the paradigm HAS shifted.

Nah I'm not talking about that evropa faggotry

It's your personal relationship with God. Your own unique divine way of life. Abandon all cuckery and kikery that separates you from who you REALLY are.

tldr: read about Nietzsche's freigeist stuff

No. I was previously an atheist who respected Christianity, but because of the rise of Christfag LARPers, and naive imbeciles who have "converted" to Christianity because someone called them a fedora on an anonymous imageboard, I've started to resent religion.
Christfags are irritating.

Polish genetics. You see Mike now and it's like ugh. Poor Mike.

not just them. I get mormons doing the same, i have neighbours trying to get me to come to their baptist church. I have two guys trying to convert me to Islam.

Everyone is trying to get me to believe their hogwash. I keep stating that ill believe it when they bring evidence and they keep reading their scriptures and verses. No that is not evidence.

Why wouldn't you hold the tradition of your own people, just because you think you are (((too intelligent for that)))?

>I just have these FEELS so now I believe in a particular set of sand people stories
Former "atheist" Christfags are the funniest of them all.

jew is correct

Couldn't care less about the existence of god but I was raised a Christian and will always be one because of the benefits religion offers