ITT: Sup Forums characters wearing LGBT shirts

ITT: Sup Forums characters wearing LGBT shirts.

No.

Too late.

This.

>2 posters

So, OP is and will be rightful banned for

Seeing them whore out their gender/sexuality in such a public manner just makes me want to degrade and molest them even more.

Stupid sexy Marco.

Infinity is a gender now?

I don’t think you know how autistic Barneyfag is.

ghey

Watch it take two days for hotpockets to ban me fag

kys
this

if I was a mod I would delete this thread

Throw gays from helicopters

>Posts LGBLT stuff
>Uses fag as an insult
Oy vey.

How de do? I...

She's saying she's a god.

Mods asleep?
Not that I’m complaining

Cry about it nigger cocksucking shitskin.

>twenty fucking seventeen
>thinks this mogolian circumcision forum uses fag as an insult
GO
BACK

'm least offended by this one cause the colors compliment them pretty well

You know what to do

Do you need a safe space user?

Oh stfu you disgusting faggot

HAHAHA

/thread

>TFW you just want to pump Marco full of jizz but everyone’s getting worked up over SJW bullshit

Feels pretty bad.

I can say as someone whos been told that im an incel and have a small dick for pointing out on tumblr that calling men virgins was sexist for two hours, these kinds of images are cringey. Not because there gay, no i love hot men, but because of the bigoted and misandrist people behind them
Same here bro. Everytime i see his face i imagine cumming all over him.

Is identity politics for the mentally challenged? Why do people feel the need to advertise themselves by what they are and not who they are. What happened to being an individual?
What did they mean by this?

And you fucks deny being the tumblr board

Tumblr is Sup Forums‘s shameful fetish, Sup Forums wants to fuck everything after all.

>Why do people feel the need to advertise themselves by what they are and not who they are. What happened to being an individual?

Imagine that as individual you're a worthless looser, scraping shit at the bottom of the toilet sink called society. Nobody respects you or even likes you. BUT, if you're in 'group' you're becoming more important, you're part of something big, something that can somehow influence world, something powerful. As a part of this group you feel that you also have the power.

>ITT: Sup Forums characters wearing LGBT shirts.
Where's shirt on your pic user

Is there any value or reason to become a god in a world where your guiding principles eschew meaning? This isn't an objective statement that it is without meaning but in the comic, it's the view that these two espoused, and under that worldview, what would be the point of being a god? Just to indulge in some easy access gratification before acknowledging your own senselessness?

Well, with how fucking broad the category is now, any shirt is an LGBTQetc shirt.
If you count anyone who is into anything but strictly the opposite sex, you go up to 60% of the population fast.
And anyone who doesn't want to fuck anyone, or everybody...
If you think you are absolutely 100% straight, you ain't seen nothing yet.

MARCO IS CUTE!

CUUUUUUTE!

We have a board for this

>Is identity politics for the mentally challenged?

Yes

>Why do people feel the need to advertise themselves by what they are and not who they are. What happened to being an individual?

They aren't individuals and never were. They're such boring people, they have to cling to identity politics in an attempt to seem interesting or, even better, oppressed.

It's a Chick Tract.
They don't understand their own religion very well, don't expect them to understand or accurately portray secular morality, let alone dive into the internal motivations of divinity.
Hell, they cannot even into proportions or perspective.

Honestly, I don't feel that a comic should have to present an argument in favor of secular morality, because the rigorous philosophical underpinnings of such arguments (which aren't unique to secularism, it just becomes more convenient to reference them in discourse for secularist morality, since they can seem unintuitive at times) can be difficult to understand, let alone articulate. But at the very LEAST, do well to understand the flaws of your own viewpoint, and make sure they don't make you look like a retard when you attribute those same flaws to the thing you're trying to criticize.

The entire cast is lgbt

The
entire
cast

LGBT make up less than 4% of the human total, T makes up maybe 0.5 at best and not just becasue of the fuck huge sucide rate.

How do faggots convince themselves that making literally everybody gay is ever acceptable?

They have a dream. A dream of everyone being just like them.

no star.
you ARE a tragedy

Keep posting. I like seeing the faggots ITT getting riled up.

This is too tumblr for me and I'm a bifag who regularly shits up OTP threads with gay shit. Fuck you OP.

Military gets 2 days out of the year (maybe 3) and then these LGBBQT faggots demand a month.
I hate the mentally fucked community and their impetuous cock chopping

I still don't get what makes pansexual so different from an open-minded bisexual.

>rape
Also >rape
Did I mention >rape

i never thought so before, but he really does seem trans after the cape episode.

me too

Tumblr sort of muddled the definition to the point where it has no meaning anymore. But originally I interpreted as being down to fuck or fap to almost anything. Boy or girl, fat or skinny, tranny, furry, feral, plants, planes, it's all good.

>asexual
>lgbt
I will never understand why snowflakes think not wanting to fuck is the same as gay or lesbian.

This. This why every member of the LGBT community is completely defined by their sexuality.Nothing else matters. When you can be the victim all the time why would you stop.It's just pathetic.

You preclude the possibility of them just being retards all too easily.

Why?

Humanists and meme-nihilists want to believe that in a universe without fixed, objective morals, mankind will eventually come together to love one another, work toward happiness, sit around a fire to sing songs, and all that rose-tinted crap, even when time and time again it's shown that if you knock down people's totems, they'll just put them back up anew. "Experts" may try to deny, or at best try to justify it, in many ways, but the fact remains that humans liked being led.

I feel a little bad, my brother thought he was gay so my parents hired an exorcist to torture him for a few weeks and then he killed himself. Better than living a life of sin and now he’ll be in heaven and won’t have gone against the Quran.

>I AM NOT A TRAGEDY

That's why we need two provisions that expand the rights of straight men.
1. Traps are not gay.
2. Assfucking doesn't count as cheating.

Well, go ask a creationist how atheism is a religion.
Point being they cannot conceive of anyone just not playing ball.

>This-is-bait.png
On the other hand one of my friends was convinced they were gay and I got into a huge argument once on why and how she wasn't and it escalated to her trying to hit me but i kept out of reach.
And then three years later turned out I was right and she married a guy and has been with him since.
You can literally talk people out of being gay if you know enough about the situation.

I like guys but that doesnt stop me from being an individual. Infact i hate most SJWs

>I'm an Uncle Tom
Got it.

>Boy or girl, fat or skinny, tranny, furry, feral, plants, planes
And pans.

You don't need to be a creationist to tell how atheism died in the 19th century and what exists now is a treehouse club for reddit shitposters and drama queens out of twitter, especially ever since it became a wing for the nu-left.

THUNDER TAKE THE GAY OUT OF YOU

>Not being a stereotype makes you an Uncle Tom
Ok there, friendo.

That is the most ass-backwards way of going about it I ever saw.
So because she used to think she was gay when she was a teen but is now married to a guy you think she was talked out of it?
Isn't it more likely that she got horny once and jumped to conclusions before trying anything else?
What you want to fuck is not a male/female switch. There is a lot of individual range of preference involved.
Not to mention teens have no idea what the fuck they are doing, let alone a good plan of what they are having the hots for.

Except atheism is not a group or an identity but a singular position on one topic.
Which is why the category contains various ideological positions.
Like the entire spectrum from Confucian mysticism to secular scientific researcher. From edgy teen to actual communist; young or old; smart or dumb. If you do not believe in the existence of a god or gods, you are an atheist.
You don't get to reduce atheism to whatever group annoys you the most.
That's like judging everyone who wears his dick on the left by what that bully did to you in school.

It’s not obvious that this guy is trying to bait?

There really is something odd about the artstyle that gets posted on tumblr, and which not even drawings on deviantart suffer from. Not just the content or topics or the compulsion to make everybody look as unwashed and misshapen and estrogenified as possible.

I really wish I could pin down what exactly is it, beyond the pro-"Diversity" topics, that makes some works so obviously clear that they're from tumblr.

There are worse things.

Back to Sup Forums plz

I never understood the obsession with making characters trans. Because 1 - It ends up re-enforcing stereotypical gender roles (eg if a boy crossdresses he must really be a girl) and 2- as a person with dysphoria I don't understand why you would put it into your escapist fantasy, it's not fun. In an ideal world gender dysphoria wouldn't exist and everyone would be ok with their bodies.

>john wearing a hetero shirt and looking incredibly uncomfortable
Fucking kek

In the end of the day, transgenderism is about becoming somewhat "better" than you are right now, which is a thing most young people can identify with -- bigger boobs, taller, less pimply. Making their favorite characters trans increases the dramatic prospect and helps them feel the feelings caused by the dissatisfaction with themselves.

this art feels sick. if one day all art came to life and looked at its creator; I believe this art would kill them for the sin of their creation.

>Tfw the day of the rope isn't coming
I really want to kill faggots

>This why every member of the LGBT community is completely defined by their sexuality.

no, that's just the people on tumblr. Most of the lgbt I have met in real life are not like that

>ban OP of thread
>keep thread

I think i'm going to start seeing these threads as Sup Forums containment threads. If they all come here to whine about SJW's and tumblr maybe we can have Sup Forums for a few minutes.

This.

>fat skateboarder
doesn't work like that tumblr

why would jackie have brown body hair

>Only Sup Forums complains about stupid sjw threads
>Sup Forums can't post on more than one thread or more than one board

Start by yourself.

>pin it down beyond pro diversity
Let me, a drawfag help you user. First, it copies Steven Universe design gimmicks. This includes but is not limited to: pastel/muted colours, bland lighting (if any), coloured lineart, lack of shading, flat backgrounds, calarts meme, and the body design philosophy (more on this later). It's a rebellion against anime (because idk Dobson polluted the water or something). Common anime design tropes are purposely avoided in the tumblr style. Giant detailed eyes are out, simple ovals and biconvexes with simple pupils are in. Hair that details every strand? Not anymore, the less lines there are the better.

The face and body design philosophies is something I like to call the Nuclear Ghandi design. SU character designs were done to be as minimally "beautiful" as possible, things like pimple shaped slit noses and cleft donut lips, ect. This all had the side effect of being very off-putting and basically making every townie episode a hell on the eyes. I'd like to note it's possible to have ugly characters and not make you want to turn off the TV, e.g. Stanley Pines, Disney's Quasimodo, and Uncle Ruckus. Back on topic, Tumblr took this to heart the most, but added the spice of their many beauty standard movements like: everyone should accept your body hair and bad hygiene as it is! and: Fat girls can wear skimpy outfits!

This probably sounds like pinning it as pro-diversity, but it's really pro-acceptance of the artist's beliefs. This isn't about more of x in media, it's the artist shaping media to conform to their idea of what is acceptable, thus encouraging everyone to accept it as well. But they and the hundreds of others that do this have little to no concept of appealing design, they copy but don't create. That's why it's the Nuclear Ghandi, it's so set on making a difference and putting negative concepts in a positive light, that in the viewers eye it achieves the exact opposite. It's bland, hard on the eyes, and spiteful.

what kind of faggotry is this thread