Filters > Add > Pattern: DRUMPF > Hide: checked > Save

Why haven't you faggots done this already? It's obvious that CTR is spending every last shekel they have left to demoralize you on the last day before the election, don't be so fucking stupid to let them do it.

triggered?

Yes, the shilling is strong today. Doesn't matter. Voted Trump.

just hide threads its easy

LMAO HE CAN'T HANDLE

HE'S WORSE THAN THE SJWS

TRIGGERED AND NIGGERED

DRUMPPPPPF

there's plenty of shekels left

OMG there's a fat dude trying to grab Bill Clinton's junk

Thank me later, OP.

>he is upset his nigger-tier shilling are being blocked

lmaaooo
>he filters anything
newfaggotry is kiling decease
also don't worry he saw my reply I know how filtering works

Enjoy your safe space where no opposing opinion is seen. You're now no better than California liberals who block friends on social media who post about trump.

t. trump voter in CA

>filtering the word "thoughts"

The joke is that they are slowly becoming more influenced by pol

>filtering cuck

>hiding shills who only spam pointless DRUMPF BTFO threads and make no arguments whatsoever is creating a safe space
Kill yourselves.

DRUMMMMPPPPPFFFFF

tit 4 tat

>bitch

Is there any way I can filter just the leafs? I think that would be a lot more efficient than having a huge list of filtered words.

I hope that CTR realizes we have identified most of their members. If this pizza party shit turns out to be a real case, and all evidence points toward this, then don't be surprised if retribution comes your way. Aiding and abetting child predators isn't as pardonable as shilling for your failed, corrupt candidate, and some people will want blood for the former. Not me though.

>shills
theyre trolls. theyre fucking trolls. you people are the most monumentally retarded human beings on the planet. You come on Sup Forums and make cringey images of pepe, shitpost it on easily triggered liberals, think yourself emotionally superior then throw a shitfit and claim conspiracy when people farm you faggots for yous and lulz because you'll reply asshurt and cry shill if they say humpty drumpfty btfo or something. its really sad.

And theyre getting blocked.

Cry more about it faggot.

H U G B O X
U
G
B
O
X

S A F E S P A C E
A
F
E
S
P
A
C
E

>oh my god i LITERALLY cant even can you believe they called him Drumpf? so fucking triggered right now omg I need my safe space