Now the dust has settled down and trump's btfo, we can start to think about the trolling project for 2020

Now the dust has settled down and trump's btfo, we can start to think about the trolling project for 2020.

I have three candidates:
- paris hilton
- kim kardashian
- steve o

Which one should be the president of the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1riiDGBdZWg
web.archive.org/web/20161107053454/https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/362317
youtube.com/watch?v=esuKk5iWU2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aziz Ansari, Indians have been oppressed and killed in the U.S for too long so its time for an Indian president. If you play it well enough half of the U.S will actualy think that hes a native Indian. (he's a Tamil)

Poo potential detected, but he is unknown?

Melania Trump

Chelsea v Ivanka

Not born in the usa

Paris would be much better than Hillary.
She is young, hot and rich.
youtube.com/watch?v=1riiDGBdZWg

sage

fuck off yid

Steve O

>Inauguration
>My name is Steve-O and welcome to the United States of America

>SEETHING

Literally Donald Trump with a pussy

web.archive.org/web/20161107053454/https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/emailid/362317

Hillarys kill list why internet went down yestarday why evrytime u post this in a thread it gets sage really fukin hard post on ctr threads. 1101928

>jumps of balcony in speedos

At this point I won't be surprised if muricans elect Kanye West in 2020.

haha good one man

I'll do one,

Now the dust has settled down and Hillslut btfo, we can start to think about the trolling project for 2017

I have three candidates:
- Destroying Obamas Legacy
- Turning the SJW movement in irrelevant absurdity
- Memeing white pride

Which one should do first?

Explain.

Stevo

As chaotic as he may be, he's the most likely to make stable decisions.

John Travolta. He will make America great again and make Greece pay for it.

Neither was Cruz or Barry, but that didn't stop them.

steveo would be most enjoyable. even better if he kicks kim kardashians ass on stage and takes paris hilton as his VP for the sole purpose of sex.

Marco Rubio

Just like how he should have won this election

we'll be reelecting trump. so sorry ctr.

Stevo is the only correct answer. He's actually pretty redpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=esuKk5iWU2o

Just flew in from from the future. Whew, boy are my arms tired. Trump actually wins, and America enjoys a prosperity it hasn't seen since the 80's. Shillary's masters tell her to lay low, and that it will be okay. They plan on assassinating Trump in the 5th year of his presidency. Yes, you heard correct. He will win two terms. After that America must face the breaking up of America with only the five years they had to prepare which actually gives us a fighting chance especially with Trump'a presidential choices over us.

Kanye West
Lindsay Lohan
Jeb!