How about this Sunstone comic? Is that any good?

How about this Sunstone comic? Is that any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

moonoverjunefaces.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, good plot and good plot too

A bit cheesy at times, sometimes it plays like those "JUST FUCKING SAY IT" soaps but yeah, fun read anyway.

I loved it

Reminds me of 50 Shades of Gray. So no, hate it.

Starts out hot and interesting, devolves into the worst imaginable relationship drama that drags on ENDLESSLY, til you can't remember the last time anyone did anything sexy at all.

Following this is like being married too long.

Don't get into it for the fapping

Like you shouldn't get into Walking Dead for zombie action, because it turns into semi-interesting people endlessly angry and disappointed with each other.

The art not relative to the plot is hot.

The plot is basic soap drama.

It get the BDSM stuff right. Even is it is focussed on "the scene" and community (which are annoying and horrible IRL).

Take a shot every time someone bites their lower lip.

id be dead in 2 hours

Moon over June managed to make lesbians disgusting.
Sunstone managed to make them boring.

IRL lesbians are both boring and disgusting

Yes but this is a rather bold thing to illuminate in mass-media.

No.

..There's a BDSM "scene"?

Easiest way to find it is through fetlife and looking for a local "munch".

Not the most level headed people though, you'll be better off taking your chances with people outside it.

You seem weirdly experienced with this. Are you a BDSM fella?

It's a very cute erotic comic with sweet art. It's not that explicit but definitely worth a read.

>Reminds me of 50 Shades of Gray
You never read either

>Moon Over June
I had not heard of this before but this blog is amazing.
moonoverjunefaces.tumblr.com/

Dude, did you think BDSM is imported by aliens? Lots of people are into it, they just don't talk about it all the time.

Not that user but i just found it as an extention of the goth clubs.

Like the entire human race. And at least they get to have hot girl-on-girl action

Uh, it's called yuri. *pushes up glasses*

Into it, but from my experience the "scene" is terrible. But feel free to look into it yourself, maybe it was just chance I onlu met with a couple bad groups.

What the groups put out as advice on consent and the like is solid. But interacting with them is another matter. Constant drama and judging on status and hierarchy of kinks. Absolutely wasn't friendly towards monogamy from my experiences.

>did you think BDSM is imported by aliens

Damn those sexy aliens!

Damn them indeed.

It's one of the funnier comics i ever read. And it's mainly cause the characters are very human, they feel like people you are friends with. And with that you laugh and get frustrated with them. Book five especially, it drags out too long and you will get a bit frustrated. But the pay off is worth it.

The best way I can think to describe it it is F*R*I*E*N*D*S + bondage. It may not be your thing, but it will not be a waste of time giving it a shot. I personally love it.

Are we in Japan? Am I a nip?

>Damn those sexy aliens!

Ecchi Urusei Yatsura?

That description actually sounds great, Friends was an excellent show.

And BDSM would have made it perfect.

>Monica and Phoebe as dominatrices in a complex lesbian relationship, keeping the others as their slaves

Its about a hundred times better and a thousand times more accurate to the BDSM lifestyle

babby's first erotic romance comic.

good introduction to the genre, i guess.

So by that logic, Sunstone is actually perfect?

What are some good ones in the genre, then?

If it were more explicit.

It's not a genre that I follow much, but there's some a couple Italian comics I really liked. Can't remember the name - it opens with the protag jumping off a cliff

There are some 60s black and white ones but they aren't any more accurate. Just a different perspective. Which is good but not better

Yikes!