In 2 episodes peridot goes from meme gem to best gem

>In 2 episodes peridot goes from meme gem to best gem
APOLOGIZE

But OP, Peridot was always best gem.

Can't the gems get a fucking temple room for her? Can't they like poof her, throw her gem inside the little fucking circle on top of the gem symbols and summon a room? Nigger doesn't deserve to live on a bathroom

i think the ending implies that

I always stuck to her side even through the dark days that were the barn, so no apologizing from my side. However the witch named Zuke is dead and now I can openly support my waifu again

You sound pathetic.

>And then Lapis returns with the barn and everyone acts like nothing went wrong in the first place
>Peridot goes immediately back to "MEEP MORPS" and "SHIPPING"

Admit it, you know that's exactly what's going to happen.

>all peridot needed to be good again was for lapis to go away and literally take the entire barn with her
hmmm
hmmmmmmmm

lapis is gonna die
she gonna get run over by a spaceship
it'll be an accident and her last sights will be of peridot kissing amethyst
on the LIPS

Remember how people kept saying Finn and Flame Princess are going to bet back together?

>in 3 seasons + extremely long hiatuses peridot goes from meme gem to best gem

Fixed it for you.

I don't see how it implies that but I hope she does get a room.

Honestly I wish they said something about how possessive Lapis was being, how much Peridot disregards her own feelings wants, how this was a thing for Lapis, to be possessive of someone, first Steven, then Jasper, and now Peridot.

They won't, cuz Lapis is the show's and fandom's precious baby who can never do wrong.

How they are going to explain Steven uncle that the illegal aliens they allowed to live in his property stole his barn?

>"I'll buy you a new barn."
>"Ah ya freakin rich jerks don't get it, ya ain't supposed to let immigrants take your things just cause ya can buy a new one!"

> Greg uses some of his millions to construct a new barn in the same place
> he tries to make it look exactly the same to conceal the fact that it was ever stolen
> an episode about Andy visiting
> he eventually discovers that the barn isn't the same one (no portrait, for example)
> goes on a rant about space hippies disregarding family memories
> Steven does a cringy speech about not clinging to physical mementoes
> everyone agrees because Andy can never be right

Lspis comes back, but as a spy for the Diamonds. In return she can keep the barn, peridot, pupkin and steven.

They should just tell Andy it don't matter.
None of this matters.

Doubtful,if some info found by /sug/ is anything to go by

Lapis has always been depicted as someone with something severely wrong with her psychologically. The entire thing with Jasper was a giant metaphor for a murder/suicide.

>Doubtful,if some info found by /sug/ is anything to go by
Link it, faggot.

They don't have to say it, they showed it.

I dont have everything but heres what i know
>in the recordings,lapis and peridots VA have been showimg up alongisde the CGS a lot more to record together
>rebecca said in an interview that lapis and peridot will grow more connected to the team in season 5

What, is Peridot back on track? I don't care, it's no fun now that the indian whore has another season's head start.

She on tracks a lot, I guess.

>even if we couldn't save that one patch of land there's still a whole earth blooming around us
>why don't we try gardening in literally any other place
the garden stuff isn't literal, it's metaphorical. They are talking about how even if peridot didn't save lapis, she still has things to fight and live for on earth.
Also, keep in mind amethyst and steven want to do that with peridot. AKA, she's living with them, since they cant do shit together if they are separated

Glad we entered an alternative universe where things get fixed again. Can you imagine being stuck in the universe where Lapis and Peridot remain memegems forever trapped in some barn?

I hope Blue Diamond kills Lapis to motivate the others.