If the reverse flash is not fast and instead just slows things down...

If the reverse flash is not fast and instead just slows things down, how does he get on top of buildings or punch really hard?

shit's relative yo

That's Zoom, not Reverse Flash.

Okay but doesn't zoom do the same thing? eobard and the others except for maybe one of them

He pushes off of the slower air molecules and jumps his way up (he can still breathe because the slow down resistance he needs to move is a skin-tight aura that covers his mouth and affects the air around it) and relativity.

Slowly?
It's slowforce, I ain't gotta explain shit.

No.

This is a troll OP do not listen to people who fuck these up

He does not slow down time, he steals speed rather than just tapping into it. that is why he is faster than any flash and needs multiple flashes to be taken down whenever he appears

Considering that the speedforce can affect gravity in certain scenarios, maybe the reverse is true too? "It slows how fast gravity affects him" kind of bullshit?

Nu52 Eobard have Zoom powers. But he got rebirth'd and now he's a regular speedster like always. Zoom can slown down the time around him and make himself looks like a speedster.

I knew the answer would involve 3rd grade physics for potatoes in some form or another.

How is it that comics has no idea about comics?

This is Jay's explanation of Zolomon's powers. He notes it's just a theory, but there's never anything else to contradict it so it's as good an explanation as we'll get.

1/2

2/2

Thawne aka Professor Zoom aka The Reverse Flash- Negative Speed Force

Hunter Zolomon aka Zoom aka (Another) Reverse Flash- Slows down time thanks to the Cosmic Treadmill

Daniel West Reverse Flash- Can actually reverse time, and was created by the Mirror Dimension and a speed force battery explosion

The whole slowing down time thing bothers me because how the fuck can he run up the sides of buildings, over water, up walls etc. Even with the ability to slow down time unless he has superhero endurance or stamina he would get tired really fast going through all of this

In simple terms: Hunter time travels ahead of you. It’s not kinetic speed per se, he’s just teleporting forwards in time faster.

If Flash is d, then Zoom is t.

But that angle is long gone, i got no idea what negative speed force is or does.

He's also slowing down how long it takes for the pull of gravity or fatigue poisons to affect him?

The usual reason: Speedforce

He would still get fucking exhausted because to him it would all be happening in relative real time for his brain and muscles

But the guys who use time do not use speedforce... they just use time